GOP Thrilled President Romney will appoint anti abortion Supreme Court Judges

Look at all the new things that will happen with over turning R v W:

More girls will commit suicide.

Girls will die from back alley coat hanger abortions.

More unwanted children to abuse.

Tax payers paying for lots of unwanted children.

Lots more children in orphanages.

Wealthy women will leave the country to have their abortion.

Poor women won't be able too.

And best of all? More "cannon fodder" for future Republican wars.

See? I't a "plus plus".

Are there any I missed?

This is Rdean's way of saying "let them die!"

The Deanmeister makes an excellent point with this thread - this is what this fucking election is all about: The United States Supreme Court. All else pales by comparison.

That is why it is so important that we do not allow the wingnuts to gain control. Not now.

Tell you what George, why don't you explain why, exactly, overturning Roe would be possible simply because Scalia retires.

It might not be. But when the two justices who are expected to retire in the next four years do so, and are replaced with conservative hack justices in the unlikely event the Schnook of Mormon oozes his way into the Oval Office, then it will be very possible. Am I missing something?

A Democratic Senate will establish a litmus test of exceptions for rape, incest, and health of the mother.

See? I't a "plus plus".

Are there any I missed?

I don't know why you idiots always think Republicans are going to make abortion illegal. Did it happen with 8 years of W? With 8 years of Reagan?

If and when Roe v Wade is overturned, its not going to automatically ban abortion. It will simply open it up for states to make their own laws about it. I doubt a comprehensive law would ever pass Congress on a national level. At most they could pass some more restrictions like the partial birth abortion ban.

So sleep tight rabid liberals, you'll still be able to kill unborn children in your blue states no matter who wins.

See? I't a "plus plus".

Are there any I missed?

I don't know why you idiots always think Republicans are going to make abortion illegal. Did it happen with 8 years of W? With 8 years of Reagan?

If and when Roe v Wade is overturned, its not going to automatically ban abortion. It will simply open it up for states to make their own laws about it. I doubt a comprehensive law would ever pass Congress on a national level. At most they could pass some more restrictions like the partial birth abortion ban.

So sleep tight rabid liberals, you'll still be able to kill unborn children in your blue states no matter who wins.

Ah, yes - "States Rights": the cry of the conservative. Code for: "Get that pesky Federal Government with it's damn U.S. Constitution and its Civil Rights out of our hair so we can be free to do pretty much whatever we want in the nature of bigotry and oppression on a state by state basis."

See? I't a "plus plus".

Are there any I missed?

Ah, yes - "States Rights": the cry of the conservative. Code for: "Get that pesky Federal Government with it's damn U.S. Constitution and its Civil Rights out of our hair so we can be free to do pretty much whatever we want in the nature of bigotry and oppression on a state by state basis."

Are you suggesting that abortion is a constitutional right? :eusa_hand:

See? I't a "plus plus".

Are there any I missed?

You will stop posting?

yeah cuz, as we all know, not only to rw's want to take rights away from Americans, they want to censor their ideas and opinions.

Voter suppression here. Some weird right wingnut idea of Democracy forced on those abroad.

See? I't a "plus plus".

Are there any I missed?

End school lunches for poor people.

Take millions of children off health care.

Cut education.

Too bad Republicans don't care about people AFTER they are born.

My take is they want to get them born so they have someone to abuse. What else could it be?

See? I't a "plus plus".

Are there any I missed?

End school lunches for poor people.

Take millions of children off health care.

Cut education.

Too bad Republicans don't care about people AFTER they are born.

My take is they want to get them born so they have someone to abuse. What else could it be?

lol, the fearmongering is strong with you, so is LIES...but facts are not..
tsk tsk

Among you far right extremists, Steph? Yes. Romney wins, he does not need you. It's over.

I got no problem with outlawing Human Sacrifice.

Excellent. I assume you are against the death penalty, then?

The death penalty isn't the sacrifice of the innocent for the convenience of the guilty. If you get right down to it, eliminating the death penalty is the sacrifice of the innocent so the guilty can pursue happiness in the form it takes for them.

Are you suggesting that abortion is a constitutional right? :eusa_hand:

The Right of Privacy: Is it Protected by the Constitution?

Interested to hear your take on the real meaning of "state's rights" to a conservative.

See? I't a "plus plus".

Are there any I missed?

You will stop posting?

Aren't you tired of being "spanked"? You don't know anything except really bad talking points. You've lost the ability to learn. And your favorite color is "butter".

Ironic post is ironic.

Do you realize that overturning Roe v Wade will not prohibit abortions?

See? I't a "plus plus".

Are there any I missed?

You will stop posting?

The Koch Brothers pay Rdean to post here to make Libs looks like fucking jackoffs, they say it's the best investment they ever made, bar none

Forum List

Back