GOP Success: We removed Saddam and replaced him with Islam

We didn't. The Iraqi Constitution is irrefutable proof of that. WTFU.
Don't worry. It's a sham, just like the pretense under which the invasion was launched in the first place.

The sham is a Nation that persecutes people over issues of faith Shalom. Why not put your best foot forward????? Sadam violated the terms of the peace treaty every day. Daddy Bush made the first mistake by falling for the bullshit. Classic Neocon sell out. If you can't finish the job, why bother starting it???? We should have backed the Shah of Iran, We should have stayed in Lebanon. Unlike You, we were there to help. ;)
You should keep out of the affairs of the Islamic world, or you will be removed by any means necessary.

Yep because before the "7 year occupation they have suffered" everything was peachy king in Iraq and nearly 1 million people were not kill yearly by the Saddam and his Bath Party.

American soldiers died to install an Islamic based government in what was a secular nation. Even your active willful blindness cannot ignore that fact.

There is no willful blindness here CL. I acknowledge what was done and disagree with it. Saddam may have been secular, Iraq was not. It was divided between Shiite, Sunni, and Kurd, for the most part.

The government was secular.

Yep because before the "7 year occupation they have suffered" everything was peachy king in Iraq and nearly 1 million people were not kill yearly by the Saddam and his Bath Party.

American soldiers died to install an Islamic based government in what was a secular nation. Even your active willful blindness cannot ignore that fact.

There is no willful blindness here CL. I acknowledge what was done and disagree with it. Saddam may have been secular, Iraq was not. It was divided between Shiite, Sunni, and Kurd, for the most part.

Don't worry. It's a sham, just like the pretense under which the invasion was launched in the first place.

The sham is a Nation that persecutes people over issues of faith Shalom. Why not put your best foot forward????? Sadam violated the terms of the peace treaty every day. Daddy Bush made the first mistake by falling for the bullshit. Classic Neocon sell out. If you can't finish the job, why bother starting it???? We should have backed the Shah of Iran, We should have stayed in Lebanon. Unlike You, we were there to help. ;)

We had been violating international law for years with US created no fly zones and we violated the law with the invasion so pointing out Saddam's violations only reveals our violations as well.

As for "Crusade":

"This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while." - George W. Bush

Blackwater accused of murder in 'crusade to eliminate Muslims' - Times Online

YouTube - US troops urged to share faith in Afghanistan - 04 May 09

etc.

What is the primary purpose of your Mosques inside the United States?????

What is the penalty for a person that converts away from Islam?????

Remember that Our Nation is Secular, rooted in Judeo-Christian ethics, which does protect freedom of religion.

Personally Kalam I believe that each of Us has a Right to use our own words when we pray, both you and I, and the rest. Just like Locke, Madison, Thoreau. The fight against sin and tyranny in all forms starts from within. In that sense I support neither Jihad or Crusade. To me, they are both sides of the same coin. Neither has much to do with conquering evil or right direction.

You should keep out of the affairs of the Islamic world, or you will be removed by any means necessary.

Salam, How disingenuous can you get. What is the definition of the Non-Islamic world to you and your kind????? That which you have not conquered yet.

My God teaches me to serve truth and Justice, to bear witness, where ever He put's me. I'm sure you can find the same in the Koran. ;)

I think You should back off of Lebanon. That what was done there, was an atrocity.

So when are you leaving????? What are you doing here, considering your position?????

We had been violating international law for years with US created no fly zones and we violated the law with the invasion so pointing out Saddam's violations only reveals our violations as well.

What it did was show Daddy Bush's folly. Saddam needed to go from the start. What a waste doing things half way.

Salam, How disingenuous can you get. What is the definition of the Non-Islamic world to you and your kind????? That which you have not conquered yet.
The challenge before us is liberating the Islamic world from the tyranny of the un-Islamic regimes currently in power there. There is no reason to ponder relations with the Western world before this momentous task is completed, which won't be until long after you and I are dead. Nations elsewhere should only be engaged if they actively seek to impede our progress or oppress their own Muslim populations (Russia, Israel, China, etc.)

My God teaches me to serve truth and Justice, to bear witness, where ever He put's me. I'm sure you can find the same in the Koran. ;)

I think You should back off of Lebanon. That what was done there, was an atrocity.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Sabra and Shatila 20 years on

So when are you leaving????? What are you doing here, considering your position?????
I was born here. I may leave soon or I may never leave. Why?

The challenge before us is liberating the Islamic world from the tyranny of the un-Islamic regimes currently in power there. There is no reason to ponder relations with the Western world before this momentous task is completed, which won't be until long after you and I are dead. Nations elsewhere should only be engaged if they actively seek to impede our progress or oppress their own Muslim populations (Russia, Israel, China, etc.)

Tyranny is Tyranny, no mater the label Salam. There are things between Man and god that No Government should have rule over. We get that here, or at least try to. The Constitution is the Law of the land here. Where one finds conflict with Law and God, one seeks to effect change through voice and reason. Those that do not respect that are not at peace with God or Man.

The crap going on in Lebanon today, has little to do with God. That is very unfortunate. Tyranny and hate, nobody willing to let go, on all sides.
DEMOCRACY IN LEBANON:

Did Iraq work out the way the Republicans expected? Why doesn't the Republican leadership point to Iraq as a "foreign policy success" during elections?

See the immediate attacks. No argument. No disagreement. Nothing to say I'm wrong. Just name calling.

And these people want to take over the US government. Scary.

If the truth was ever told it is the Christians in this country that want war with Muslims. Lets take the privatization a step further and let the churches organize their own kids to be sent on this crusade.

Me ...I would just tell the leaders of Pakistan, Afghanistan..Yemen and whoever else lets Al Qaeda hang out that if we get attacked again the country of origin will be bombed atomically in the general vicinity of the terrorists. No exceptions. Make a big production and get the word out. No excuses. Follow through..then see if these assholes police their own fuckin back yards.

So why don't the Republicans point to Iraq as a "foreign policy success". After all, we spent a trillion dollars. Doesn't that mean anything?

do you actually think living in an islamic world is peaceful? why would you want to revert to life 1500 years ago?

So why don't the Republicans point to Iraq as a "foreign policy success". After all, we spent a trillion dollars. Doesn't that mean anything?

Guess no one on the right could answer this.

Guess no one thought enough of your troll post to bother to answer.
Still maintianing Iraq is an Islamic theocracy?

Depends where you live there, but either way theocracy is better than Saddam. He was a monster and deserved being hanged regardless, he ran terror campaigns, bugged virtually everyone's houses and sent thugs to beat up and kill people*, and that's before you go into the torturing of thousands of people and the genocide against the Kurds. Pretty much worse than North Korea when he was in power. :eusa_eh:

*Like in todays Iran.

Second thoughts: Theocracy and Saddam are just as bad if you include Iran.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back