GOP Senator Says Obamacare Worse Than Hitler, Stalin and Terrorism Combined

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
Just another day in looney-tunes land :cuckoo:

A Republican state senator from North Carolina thinks that extending health care to all Americans is worse than genocide, communism and terrorism – combined.

Sen. Bob Rucho (R-Matthews) made the observation Sunday morning in a Twitter post attacking the U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling that upheld the individual mandate in a June 2012 decision written by Chief Justice John Roberts.

North Carolina Republican: Obamacare worse than Hitler, Stalin and terrorism ? combined | The Raw Story

well, that is bit of exaggeration here, but this crap is the worst robbery of the middle class in the history of this country ever.

for the benefit of the 1%.

which the left always does - but not in such proportions.

well, that is bit of exaggeration here, but this crap is the worst robbery of the middle class in the history of this country ever.

Really? Just a bit?

Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

Really? Just a bit?

just a bit.

because obamacare is essentially a fascist law - forcing everyone to pay overblown price for basically non-existent service and the government enforcement of this burglary for the benefit of the big business.

since it will result in numerous deaths because of the dropped care the fatality rate is potentially the same if this crap stays.

Really? Just a bit?

just a bit.

because obamacare is essentially a fascist law - forcing everyone to pay overblown price for basically non-existent service and the government enforcement of this burglary for the benefit of the big business.

since it will result in numerous deaths because of the dropped care the fatality rate is potentially the same if this crap stays.

Your use of the word "essentially" proves you dont believe yourself

I wonder what the right, including Obama said about Obamacare... yeah, sooo many lies. Didn't Obama and the left call the Republicans terrorists that were holding a gun to the countries head?

Sorry I just don't think Black label here has any intention of holding his own accountable for pure stupidity, so why would I believe he really cares about when the Republicans do it? Glad I'm neither Rep or Dem is all I can say.

I wonder what the right, including Obama said about Obamacare... yeah, sooo many lies. Didn't Obama and the left call the Republicans terrorists that were holding a gun to the countries head?

Sorry I just don't think Black label here has any intention of holding his own accountable for pure stupidity, so why would I believe he really cares about when the Republicans do it? Glad I'm neither Rep or Dem is all I can say.

Today's far right are terrorists.

Really? Just a bit?

just a bit.

Your use of the word "essentially" proves you dont believe yourself

I can erase the word.

and I consider it worse than fascist :D

well you, leftards are terrorists not only today, but ALWAYS

:cool:

and the hypocrite does exactly what he complains about

LOLz!

It's kinda amazing really. It's like If I said "idiot says what!" and he says ..."what.."

It's kinda amazing really. It's like If I said "idiot says what!" and he says ..."what.."

It's a fact dumbass

unaddressed-threats.jpg

It's a fact dumbass

unaddressed-threats.jpg

I'm not right wing, I don't need to defend them... But your chart seems limited to counting everyone buy people that help fill your agenda. Not a single left wing person has done an act of "terrorism"?

I'd also like to add, thinkprogress did not include the congress in that chart as holding the country hostage... Guess your "facts" are made up and put in graph form on the spot.

Oh, it says "thinkprogress" at the bottom... ,man you're a fucking hyper partisan drone.

Last edited:
Just another day in looney-tunes land :cuckoo:

A Republican state senator from North Carolina thinks that extending health care to all Americans is worse than genocide, communism and terrorism – combined.

Sen. Bob Rucho (R-Matthews) made the observation Sunday morning in a Twitter post attacking the U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling that upheld the individual mandate in a June 2012 decision written by Chief Justice John Roberts.

North Carolina Republican: Obamacare worse than Hitler, Stalin and terrorism ? combined | The Raw Story

And we don't know exactly how many people are losing their policies, but the estimates vary from two million to four million. But as more people get these notices and people begin to track these statistics, this number could increase.

The chance of me having a child at this age is zero. So, you know, I ask the president, why do I have to pay an additional $5,000 a year for maternity coverage that I will never, ever need? I voted for President Obama twice. And I was totally supportive of the idea that every person should have access to affordable health care.

I would like to know why 5 percent of the population are having their policies canceled and having to pay exorbitant rates for a new policy. No one told me. In none of the documents that they sent to me was there any notation in there, you know, purchase at your own risk, because this policy doesn't comply with the ACA and it may be canceled.
Understanding why Americans' insurance plans are being canceled | PBS NewsHour | Nov. 12, 2013 | PBS

So when you consider then this President LIED like Hitler,et.al. to the people:
'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it' http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ar-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/

It is NO exaggeration that PEOPLE will die without their coverage that they had but DUE to Obama will now be gone!

Forum List

Back