GOP Senator says it will take two years to replace Obamacare

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
GOP senator: It will take 2 years to replace Obamacare

I don't think they have an idea of what they will end up with. The tired old GOP idea of Health Savings Accounts will not do it. The GOP would rather just turn their back on the uninsured, like always. But once people are afforded health care, they are going to want to keep something similar.

Right now, the GOP and Donnie Trump have nothing...will they have something in two years? It is doubtful.

I don't think they have an idea of what they will end up with. The tired old GOP idea of Health Savings Accounts will not do it. The GOP would rather just turn their back on the uninsured, like always. But once people are afforded health care, they are going to want to keep something similar.

Right now, the GOP and Donnie Trump have nothing...will they have something in two years? It is doubtful.
The 2018 midterms are desperately important now

How about letting insurance companies sell to whoever they want without restrictions?

Important for Dems since they control nothing now.

Important for America. The last time you lunatics controlled everything there was an economic crisis and tens of thousands of our soldiers maimed and killed before we were able to boot you out.

Agreed! If the GOP does not come up with something that is comparable to replace the ACA, they could lose the House and Senate. They are going to have to let their mantra, "Let them die!" go and actually come up with a plan.

Important for America. The last time you lunatics controlled everything there was an economic crisis and tens of thousands of our soldiers maimed and killed before we were able to boot you out.

Voters have very short term memories. At the time of the "great recession" the GOP was led by a recovering alcoholic. Now we wish Trump would actually take a drink.

A crisis brought on by decades of affirmative action policy in the banking/mortgage industry.

As for the wars, we were attacked thanks to BJ Clinton dropping the ball on Bin Laden. Obama is getting far more people killed thanks to his creation of ISIS, and the refugee crisis it created has been a disaster for all of Europe.

Like always?

In 1974 Richard Nixon and Ted Kennedy had a plan that would have introduced healthcare reform that would have covered every American Citizen and it was the Democratic Party that shot it down back then, so let stop acting like the Democratic Party was the champion for universal healthcare...

What could be offer is the Nixon\Kennedy plan which should have been what President Obama should have demanded instead of the ACA that is a piece of shit.

You have no clue what Trump will ask for and to pretend you do is just your damn slanted opinion that is so bias that it can not be taken seriously at all!

A crisis brought on by decades of affirmative action policy in the banking/mortgage industry.

As for the wars, we were attacked thanks to BJ Clinton dropping the ball on Bin Laden. Obama is getting far more people killed thanks to his creation of ISIS, and the refugee crisis it created has been a disaster for all of Europe.
Lies and speculation. Lucky for America, I think Trump was blatantly lying about everything he said. We'll see if he opts for conservative disaster or chooses to do what's best for the country.

Lies and speculation. Lucky for America, I think Trump was blatantly lying about everything he said. We'll see if he opts for conservative disaster or chooses to do what's best for the country.

What's best for the country is a matter of perspective and values. But Trump is no conservative. That's the funny thing. As much as liberals hate him (and I agree, there's plenty to hate), he's more onboard with their agenda than any of the other Republicans.

What's best for the country is a matter of perspective and values. But Trump is no conservative. That's the funny thing. As much as liberals hate him (and I agree, there's plenty to hate), he's more onboard with their agenda than any of the other Republicans.
Agreed. He could have done very well with Democrats if he had avoided the hatred and slandering of minority groups. But then again, he could never have won his primary wothout that.

They've been telling this lie for more than 8 years.

Right after the mid-terms, LyinRyan said, on camera, their plan was finished, ready. He never said another word about it.

Not for nothing did trump say he loves him some uneducated voters. Just like the Repubs - he knows he can tell them anything and they'll follow it whole.

Funny thing is, like everything trump promised, he's backing down on this too.

RWNJ traitors won't even notice cuz they're just way too busy with their lies.

Last edited:

Agreed. He could have done very well with Democrats if he had avoided the hatred and slandering of minority groups. But then again, he could never have won his primary wothout that.

Yeah -- It was his racism that got him elected. From the first moment, coming down the escalator to the applause of all those people who were paid $50 each!, he has been the darling of the alt-right, fascists, ISIS, Putin.

I couldn't stand the constant self-aggrandizement and reflexive lies. He's crooked, corrupt and its going to get a lot worse.

You are the reason trump says he likes him some uneducated voters.

Forum List

Back