GOP Senator says it will take two years to replace Obamacare

Important for America. The last time you lunatics controlled everything there was an economic crisis and tens of thousands of our soldiers maimed and killed before we were able to boot you out.

A crisis brought on by decades of affirmative action policy in the banking/mortgage industry.

As for the wars, we were attacked thanks to BJ Clinton dropping the ball on Bin Laden. Obama is getting far more people killed thanks to his creation of ISIS, and the refugee crisis it created has been a disaster for all of Europe.
Lies and speculation. Lucky for America, I think Trump was blatantly lying about everything he said. We'll see if he opts for conservative disaster or chooses to do what's best for the country.

What's best for the country is a matter of perspective and values. But Trump is no conservative. That's the funny thing. As much as liberals hate him (and I agree, there's plenty to hate), he's more onboard with their agenda than any of the other Republicans.
Agreed. He could have done very well with Democrats if he had avoided the hatred and slandering of minority groups. But then again, he could never have won his primary wothout that.

Yeah -- It was his racism that got him elected. From the first moment, coming down the escalator to the applause of all those people who were paid $50 each!, he has been the darling of the alt-right, fascists, ISIS, Putin.

I couldn't stand the constant self-aggrandizement and reflexive lies. He's crooked, corrupt and its going to get a lot worse.

Do you honestly feel Trump will pull a Billery Clinton?

GOP senator: It will take 2 years to replace Obamacare

I don't think they have an idea of what they will end up with. The tired old GOP idea of Health Savings Accounts will not do it. The GOP would rather just turn their back on the uninsured, like always. But once people are afforded health care, they are going to want to keep something similar.

Right now, the GOP and Donnie Trump have nothing...will they have something in two years? It is doubtful.

Obozocare was designed to fail so Dems could shove single payer on us. The free market will replace this disaster.

All Repblicans have to do is show how their plan is superior to Obamacare

They still have no idea how to cover pre-existing conditions

Tax cuts, interstate competition and HSAs won't cut it

All Republicans will do is "change" the insurance mandates into tax incentives (same thing) and remove some of regulations that the insurance companies don't like.

Forum List

Back