GOP Rep. Steve King Would Repeat Slavery Era

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Alex Seitz-Wald

Rep. Steve King Would Repeat Slavery Era, Says There’s Nothing He Would Change About American History

Tea Party Rep. Steve King (R-IA) fired up the socially conservative crowd at the Values Voters summit today, telling them that God controlled the Founding Fathers “like men on a chess board.” But the arch-conservative congressman seemed to forget his grade-school history when he told the crowd that there was not a single thing he would change in America’s history to make it better:

More: Rep. Steve King Would Repeat Slavery Era, Says There

I guess I need not ask how he feels about Native Americans. Republicans are so special...

:lol:

Are you serious or is this a flame thread?

Oh lord, you two actually believe this crap huh? Even your fellow liberals are embarrassed by your stupidity. Take a fucking hint. You are not making the left look rational at all.

Keep it up guys.
As a matter of fact I encourage you to put this post on at minimum 100 political forums immediately.
There is no way Obama can lose with geniuses like you two on board.

Oh lord, you two actually believe this crap huh? Even your fellow liberals are embarrassed by your stupidity. Take a fucking hint. You are not making the left look rational at all.

2 of the worst Hacks on this site. Not worth a Debate.

Everything that has happened in our History, Including slavery has made us the Country we are today.

Didn't you guys see "Back to the Future"? You must have missed Professor Browns' diatribe about the space-time continuum. Any change in past events, no matter how small, could have catastrophic effects today.

Don't be a Marty.

I wouldn't change anything either.

I was about to point out who is discussing this.

Didn't you guys see "Back to the Future"? You must have missed Professor Browns' diatribe about the space-time continuum. Any change in past events, no matter how small, could have catastrophic effects today.

Don't be a Marty.

I wouldn't change anything either.

Doc Brown is an amateur. Here is a more technical explanation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY_Ry8J_jdw]Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey...Stuff - YouTube[/ame]

Without slavery, most of our black friends, leaders and neighbors would not live here. It was a horrible part of our history. But it helped shape our nation. Kinda like awful stuff many of us did in puberty or as young adults that we are embarrassed of, but shaped us.

So...let me ask YOU: Would you go back in time, erase the slave trade, and thus eliminate a massive % of the US's black population of modern day?

You f**king racist.

By Alex Seitz-Wald

Rep. Steve King Would Repeat Slavery Era, Says There’s Nothing He Would Change About American History

Tea Party Rep. Steve King (R-IA) fired up the socially conservative crowd at the Values Voters summit today, telling them that God controlled the Founding Fathers “like men on a chess board.” But the arch-conservative congressman seemed to forget his grade-school history when he told the crowd that there was not a single thing he would change in America’s history to make it better:

I guess I need not ask how he feels about Native Americans. Republicans are so special...

STFU, poser.:lol:

By Alex Seitz-Wald

Another thread by an Obamabot filled with lies. Seems to be an epidemic with you people lately. Considering your guy is such a failure it's understandable why you want to avoid all talk about him instead.

Forum List

Back