GOP Rep Jodey Arrigton (TX-19) op-ed in FOX News: If Republicans take House, here's how they can solve US debt and budget problems

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
To say that our current fiscal path is unsustainable is the understatement of the century

The solution is simple: cut taxes, cut spending, grow jobs. ON DAY 1

To say that our current fiscal path is unsustainable is the understatement of the century

I don't have much hope for either party when it comes to stopping the ravenous spending

However, stopping the war on fossil fuels, is probably the most I can hope for if the GOP comes back.

That will help the economy more than anything else.

I'm fairly certain we hear this before every election. Then it doesn't happen.
Actually we don’t. This dude is talking about cutting Medicare and Social Security.

People who want to get elected aren’t saying that.

If Republicans have a plan to eliminate the deficit and repay the national debt, why have they never ever put such a plan into action when they're in office?

Cutting taxes is what Republicans DO every time they have a President in the White House and so far three tax cuts have lead to the highest deficits in history, and three of the worst economic crashes the USA has ever seen. Republicans have cut taxes for the wealthy and the richest corporations to NOTHING and the debt and deficit are still getting worse.

Actually we don’t. This dude is talking about cutting Medicare and Social Security.

People who want to get elected aren’t saying that.

It's all the same. All words with the result being debt, debt, debt.

Forum List

Back