GOP Rep. Dan Crenshaw derides House Freedom Caucus: 'Grifters' and 'performance artists'

Omar spent an hour on the tarmac with President Biden outlining her position on Gaza and the Isreali's when Netanyahu was bombing the Palestinians, as Biden prepared to discuss this matter with the Isreali's. Additionally, she has:
  • 20 bills and amendments introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives
  • 12 bills and amendments passed in the U.S. House of Representatives
  • 371 bills cosponsored
  • 21,152 constituent letters answered
  • 16 roundtables and town halls
  • 879 meetings with constituents
  • 189 constituent cases worked on
  • $400,414 returned to constituents
Take a look at the "work" Bobert is doing and the bills she's co-sponsoring:

"1. H.R.6155 — 117th Congress (2021-2022)To prohibit United States contributions to the United Nations International Organization for Migration (IOM), the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), and the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA), and for other purposes.

2. H.R.6099 — 117th Congress (2021-2022)To replace references to "fetus" in Federal law with references to "unborn child", and for other purposes.Sponsor: Rep. Lamborn, Doug [R-CO-5] (Introduced 12/01/2021) Cosponsors: (19)"

And then there's the Bobert Family Christmas Cards - Please send Ammo for Christmas as they all pose with their rifles and handguns. Beyond creepy. Nice way to celebrate the birth of the Prince of Peace by arming yourself to the teeth. I guess they missed the part of the Bible where Jesus disarmed his followers to prevent them from attacking the soldiers who were coming to take him away.

These bills, and others, are just more Republican culture war bullshit. They're no helping the American people in any way. 80% of the people, want Roe vs. Wade upheld, including 13% of evangelicals. They want an end to weapons of war being sold to troubled high school kids. They're tired of 100 people dying every day to gun violence.

OAC stopped Amazon from destroying her constituents' neighbourhood in New York City with $9 billion in free infrastructure for the world's largest retailer. Her Green New Deal, which you mocked, is the basis for the green provisions of the Build Back Better Plan. Many of the ideas she had on her website 4 years ago are planks in the Democratic Party's platform today.

What's the difference between the Squad and the Q-Anon Caucus? The Squad is working on behalf of the people who elected them, to help their constituents.

The Q-Anon caucus is working on behalf of Donald Trump, become media superstars, and raise big money as a path to power in the Republican Party.

Omar is a bat shit crazy radical extremist and you're a complete loon right up there with her.

They were making fun of him on the view today. I was surprised they would even talk about him.

Anger against what the progressives are tryin to do and how they are doing it is not wrong...if Dan is above that then he's not going to be the fix....
I think he is saying you can oppose progressivism without being an embarrassing liar and without believing every embarrassing lie someone spoonfeeds you. You should listen. ESPECIALLY you.

He's right. Carnival barker would be another good adjective. These people like Boebert, MTG, Cawthorn, Gosar, etc. make a big spectacle out of themselves, but manage to accomplish next to nothing because their personalities are so toxic nobody wants to work with them. In many ways they end up setting their agenda back.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, took aim at members of the House Freedom Caucus, calling the group "grifters" and "performance artists."

"Lie after lie after lie because they know something psychologically about the conservative heart: We’re worried about what people are going to do to us, what they’re going to infringe upon us — that’s the nature of conservatism," Crenshaw said during an appearance at an event hosted by the Texas Liberty Alliance PAC last week.

It’s ‘Freedom’ Caucus.

Republicans couldn’t care less about freedom – in fact, they have contempt for it.

I think he is saying you can oppose progressivism without being an embarrassing liar and without believing every embarrassing lie someone spoonfeeds you. You should listen. ESPECIALLY you.
You can oppose it, but what Repubs have been doing has not been working. They need to act just like Progs. Vicious attacks on those who are vicious to them. And then take it from there and improve on it.

I am not a fan of Crenshaw but please give us actual evidence of that... This is eating of their own...

He is right there is a bunch of grifter running the party...

Lets look at Devon Nunes:

Nunes just said if you can't beat them join them... The Chemtrails people are in charge now...
They are beginning to learn there's only so much grift money out there to be made.

Omar is a bat shit crazy radical extremist and you're a complete loon right up there with her.

You have nothing so you immediately resort to lies and insults. When you support the Q-Anon caucus, you have no room whatsoever to call others "bat shit crazy", radicals or loons. The fact that you continue to support Donald Trump and his coup against the American people, makes me question both YOUR intelligence and YOUR sanity. Believing in things that never happened, is a sign both problems with both of these things.

Omar is a bat shit crazy radical???? For answering her constituents concerns and working on behalf of the people who elected her? Or is your hatred of her driven by the idea of a minority woman having a voice in the government of the country. I think she's a very effect legislator for her constituents and re-elected her with more than 67% of the vote.

This is the Bobert Family Christmas Card. She believes Q-Anon Conspiracy theories. It doesn't get more bat-shit crazy than that. And arming her children. Carrying a gun onto the House Floor?

She was narrowly elected in a solid Republican District. Has already run into problems for paying the arrears of rent on her bar, from her campaign funds. Given how little she's doing between her publicity appearances on behalf of the NRA, or the Trump Cult, I wonder how her constituents feel about her now.

Attachments

• Bobert.jpg
    Bobert.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 19
You can oppose it, but what Repubs have been doing has not been working. They need to act just like Progs.
Stupid fantasy you tell yourself to justify your own bad behavior and the embarrassing behavior of the people you vote for.

To this date from the time I started posting on this site not one person has proven me to have lied...its easy to call someone a liar on the board but if you fail to show a lie its you that is lying....would you like to quote a lie of mine?...I'll give you a week....

He's right. Carnival barker would be another good adjective. These people like Boebert, MTG, Cawthorn, Gosar, etc. make a big spectacle out of themselves, but manage to accomplish next to nothing because their personalities are so toxic nobody wants to work with them. In many ways they end up setting their agenda back.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, took aim at members of the House Freedom Caucus, calling the group "grifters" and "performance artists."

"Lie after lie after lie because they know something psychologically about the conservative heart: We’re worried about what people are going to do to us, what they’re going to infringe upon us — that’s the nature of conservatism," Crenshaw said during an appearance at an event hosted by the Texas Liberty Alliance PAC last week.

Would it count as grifting when you make these Seal type commercials of you flying and parachuting in to save America…and then voting for red flag laws and vaccine registries?

Just kind of wondering where that line is drawn.

Forum List

Back