GOP Rep. Admits He Barricaded Himself In Bathroom With Antique Civil War Sword During Capitol Riot

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

In there praying to the ghost of Jefferson Davis

Now there's an image we'll never get out of our heads.

People do what they do to find comfort in an inanimate object. A very dyed in the wool democrat buddy of mine who is totally opposed to guns used to sleep with a hammer on his nightstand "in case someone decided to break in". I told him he would be better off with a dog. Burglars aren't scared of a hammer. A great many of them are scared as hell when they hear a dog growling.

You could do a lot of damage with a civil war era sword. Ironically the most notorious anti-gun senator in modern history, Ted Kennedy's personal bodyguard was arrested trying to enter the Senate office building with more than one (illegal) fully automatic weapons. Convicted (misdemeanor plea) of negligent homicide in the death of an intern, Teddy would have been well protected by firepower while the rest of the rabble have to make due with a civil war sword or a hammer.

McCarthy left him there, like Cheney.

running away from the protesters behind the ropes . The most danger was to that unarmed woman , a veteran hero draped in old glory .

I gotta say- that's not a very flattering revelation, but it's pretty hilarious.

Forum List

Back