Disney’s New Snow White Ride Sends Karen’s Howling

There is an army of professional CRY BABY DEMOCRAT NAZIS looking, searching, relentlessly digging to find the next thing they can be BUTT HURT OFFENDED over. It's a game to them, a competition, so they can all get together later and compare accomplishments of what they got canceled and then laugh about it. They are a cancer on society, and they should be shunned, ridiculed and laughed at for their insane, moronic, sophomoric, asinine woke dumbfuckery.

Oh ma gawd.

I doubt Snow White would have raised any fuss what so ever. I mean... that slut lived with 7 dwarves.

You don't think they were playing Yahtzee all that time, do you?

Right me if I am wrong, but does this mean that Sleeping Beauty could also be given the same treatment? I've never seen that Disney film before and so I am not sure.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Blame liberals for a "what if" story and the world becomes yer ocean of fantasy and the need to direct our spleen at the innocent....

This a fairy-tale and not to be taken literally or seriously for a number of reasons.

In the first place, this is "Prince Charming," a man who, by definition, has every attribute than any young woman would want, to wit, he is fabulously rich and handsome. HER CONSENT IS PRESUMED, because he is Prince Charming.

On the other hand, we are to find it perfectly fine that Prince Charming "loves" Snow White, even though all he knows about her is that she is beautiful, when sleeping. She could be a shrew. She could have bad teeth. She could have incurable halitosis. She could be a moron. She could be a Democrat.

And yet, "we" are asked to focus on the harmless kiss, as though it were a form of sexual assault. Hell, we don't even know if either of them has GONADS! Lest we forget, neither Barbie nor Ken had the requisite "parts" to consummate their love.

Forum List

Back