CDZ GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger says it's a 'no brainer' to raise age requirement to purchase guns after Buffalo and Uvalde shootings

Spunkylama

Rookie
May 29, 2022

• Rep. Adam Kinzinger said it's a "no brainer" to raise the age requirement for gun purchases.
  • "I'm focused on saving life now," Kinzinger said on ABC's "This Week" Sunday.
  • His remarks come after the wave of recent mass shooting across the US.
Do you agree with him?

How would an age limit have stopped Adam Lanza?

Beat me to it. He tried to buy a gun and got declined, so in that respect the system worked, but what was to stop him from simply taking his mother's guns, killing her, and then shooting up a school?

Why would any 17 or 18 year old buy a gun when he could join the army and get a free machine gun?

I'm a bit torn on this....

I'm 2A all the way.

18 year olds in this country as it stands are a gaggle of retards.

I would be satisfied if we brought back the draft, forced every single male 18 year old to go through basic training in order to weed out the fucktard bed wetting beta male genetic waste, and then issue them M4's and 210 rounds per year.

We don't do that anymore, and we end up having lunatics shoot up movie theaters and schools.

I suppose we can at least be happy they're not suicide bombing shit yet, but there is still plenty of time for that.

Vote at 18.

Join the military and use guns at 18.

"Transition" at much younger ages. (All the rage among leftoids).

Answer to the OP: No.

And isn't it interesting that as SCOTUS nears its ruling on the gun case from NY (concealed carry), and shortly after the Ninth Circuit ruled 18 years olds could not be prevented from buying an AR-15 type, these things suddenly occur?

In the Buffalo case, a retired FBI guy had been in contact with the shooter. Who else was?

Last edited:

• Rep. Adam Kinzinger said it's a "no brainer" to raise the age requirement for gun purchases.
Do you agree with him?

Why do you come on here with a hidden profile asking people poll questions on one of your very first posts?

Tortellini family didn’t migrate from New Jersey.

What’s your point?
Those wetbacks probably shouldn't have been here in the first place. The Tortellini family likely was processed and entered legally.

It's the sort of logic fence sitting diaper wearing bed wetters like you ignore.

Do you agree with him?
A guy who's views are so popular...he didn't even bother to ATTEMPT to run for re-election...

Forum List

Back