GOP on the move: What would big gains in 2022 and 2024 look like?

That he has served in government for nearly 40 years, including being AG to people who were actually fit to be president, like Poppy Bush.

Yes, if you give him credit for things he had nothing to do with, and ignore all the things he fucked up, he looks kind of awesome. The people remember the plague, the riots and the recession, and not so much.

Uh, people demonstrating because the COPS MURDER THEM is a lot more justified than' Wah, I didn't get the election result I wanted!" Most countries would have taken the 1-6 Rioters out and shot them.

People asked for 10 years for the cops to clean up their act. Remember when Colin took a knee? Asking nicely doesn't work. White people only care when you threaten to break their stuff.

Oh please, white people with knowledge understand that just as many whites are shot and killed as blacks by police, that includes unarmed whites. But the media takes advantage of the stupid and promote this only happens to black people.

What people remember about Trump is good times and a great economy up until China (Biden's buddies) Fd up this country and nearly every country on the globe. Nobody but the blind blames Trump for any of that. You can't find anything that Trump did that harmed this country so you look for shit that was out of his control and blame him. Come back when you have a legitimate argument which you never do. You sound just as uneducated as those who blamed Trump for hurricanes and forest fires in California. You people have nothing.

Oh please, white people with knowledge understand that just as many whites are shot and killed as blacks by police, that includes unarmed whites. But the media takes advantage of the stupid and promote this only happens to black people.

What people remember about Trump is good times and a great economy up until China (Biden's buddies) Fd up this country and nearly every country on the globe. Nobody but the blind blames Trump for any of that. You can't find anything that Trump did that harmed this country so you look for shit that was out of his control and blame him. Come back when you have a legitimate argument which you never do. You sound just as uneducated as those morons who blamed Trump for hurricanes and forest fires in California. You people have nothing.

Actually, here's how it's going to play out.

The GOP will make gains in 2022 because the out of power party always does.

They will then do exactly what they did in 1995 and 2011- proceed to remind us all of how crazy they are and why we threw them out of office to start with... and Americans will be damned glad we have Joe Biden to contain their crazy. Clinton became more popular when he stood up to Newt, and Obama became more popular when he stood up to Boehner and Ryan.
My sig speaks for itself.

That he has served in government for nearly 40 years, including being AG to people who were actually fit to be president, like Poppy Bush.

Yes, if you give him credit for things he had nothing to do with, and ignore all the things he fucked up, he looks kind of awesome. The people remember the plague, the riots and the recession, and not so much.

Uh, people demonstrating because the COPS MURDER THEM is a lot more justified than' Wah, I didn't get the election result I wanted!" Most countries would have taken the 1-6 Rioters out and shot them.

People asked for 10 years for the cops to clean up their act. Remember when Colin took a knee? Asking nicely doesn't work. White people only care when you threaten to break their stuff.

What people remember about Trump is good times and a great economy up until China (Biden's buddies) Fd up this country and nearly every country on the globe. Nobody but the blind blames Trump for any of that. You can't find anything that Trump did that harmed this country so you look for shit that was out of his control and blame him. Come back when you have a legitimate argument which you never do. You sound just as uneducated as those morons who blamed Trump for hurricanes and forest fires in California. You people have nothing.

Wow, I think I broke Welfare Ray, he's forgotten how to reply.

White people with knowledge = racists. Blacks make up 13% of the population and at least 30% of the people shot by police. It's gotten so bad the Police don't even report the race of the people they are killing anymore.

What people remember about Trump is good times and a great economy up until China (Biden's buddies) Fd up this country and nearly every country on the globe.

Yeah... that's why he lost by 8 million votes.

Nobody but the blind blames Trump for any of that.
Only the cultists drink the bleach.

You can't find anything that Trump did that harmed this country so you look for shit that was out of his control and blame him.
His failed response, his cowardly surrender to the Taliban, his unncessary trade wars, his recession, his racism that caused riots. Trump permanently damaged this country.

Come back when you have a legitimate argument which you never do.
Ray, stop drinking the bleach, buddy. Even the GOP leadership is trying to move past Trump, which is why they are trying to roll out DeSatan.

You sound just as uneducated as those who blamed Trump for hurricanes and forest fires in California. You people have nothing.

Actually, he completely deserves blame for the wildfires. He gutted the forest service to give tax breaks to billionaires. Most of the forests that burned were federal.

Wow, I think I broke Welfare Ray, he's forgotten how to reply.

White people with knowledge = racists. Blacks make up 13% of the population and at least 30% of the people shot by police. It's gotten so bad the Police don't even report the race of the people they are killing anymore.

Yeah... that's why he lost by 8 million votes.

Only the cultists drink the bleach.

His failed response, his cowardly surrender to the Taliban, his unncessary trade wars, his recession, his racism that caused riots. Trump permanently damaged this country.

Ray, stop drinking the bleach, buddy. Even the GOP leadership is trying to move past Trump, which is why they are trying to roll out DeSatan.

Actually, he completely deserves blame for the wildfires. He gutted the forest service to give tax breaks to billionaires. Most of the forests that burned were federal.

Got a link to your claim of forest fires? I didn't think so.

Blacks have much more interaction with police than whites because blacks lead in all violent crimes and theft. It matters not what their population is, it matters how they conduct themselves, so it's likely they will be shot and killed more often per capita than whites. Over 50% of our murders in the US are caused by just 7% of our population, and that are black males.

If Trump failed in his covid response then Dementia failed much worse. More deaths on his watch with three Trump vaccines that President Trump didn't have until his last month in office. The truth of the matter is a President can't control a microorganism. Viruses do what viruses do no matter who's in charge, especially in a country where liberty is guaranteed by the US Constitution.

Trump won the straw poll at CPAC so he's far from gone. It's just wishful thinking on your part because even you know he can straighten out this country again and show how failed Democrat policies are as we see today. That's why the latest poll showed a 38% approval rating for Dementia and it sinks lower by the month. And for the life of me I can't think of who these 38% could be outside of complete morons.

Got a link to your claim of forest fires? I didn't think so.

Here you go, Welfare Ray

Trump’s budget for 2020 cut funding for a wildfire suppression program by almost $600 million, recent research by the Western Values Project found. His administration acknowledged that 63 million acres of federal forest lands and 70,000 communities are at risk of severe wildfires. “Instead of increasing budgets to try to prevent fires, the federal government has been relegated to fighting them once they’re blazing,” according to the research.

The Trump administration cut funds by more than half for a program that develops both fire prevention and management practices. Trump also cut $45 million in forest and rangeland research money and eliminated forest service research positions. Trump failed to increase funding to deal with wildfires. The budget for the National Forest Service’s wildland fire management activities remains at $2.4 billion, and Trump’s 2021 budget proposes the same amount

Blacks have much more interaction with police than whites because blacks lead in all violent crimes and theft. It matters not what their population is, it matters how they conduct themselves, so it's likely they will be shot and killed more often per capita than whites. Over 50% of our murders in the US are caused by just 7% of our population, and that are black males.

So your argument is that blacks get shot more because the police hassle them more? The cops aren't shooting murderers, they are shooting jaywalkers, or EMT's sleeping in their beds.

If Trump failed in his covid response then Dementia failed much worse. More deaths on his watch with three Trump vaccines that President Trump didn't have until his last month in office. The truth of the matter is a President can't control a microorganism. Viruses do what viruses do no matter who's in charge, especially in a country where liberty is guaranteed by the US Constitution.

Except other world leaders did a fine job containing Trump Plague. Of course, they listened to the scientists and doctors... unlike Trump, who let it infect the entire country to the point where it can't be contained at this point.

Trump won the straw poll at CPAC so he's far from gone. It's just wishful thinking on your part because even you know he can straighten out this country again and show how failed Democrat policies are as we see today. That's why the latest poll showed a 38% approval rating for Dementia and it sinks lower by the month. And for the life of me I can't think of who these 38% could be outside of complete morons.

Uh, given what a mess he left the country in, we can't afford him straightening it out again.

Here you go, Welfare Ray

Trump’s budget for 2020 cut funding for a wildfire suppression program by almost $600 million, recent research by the Western Values Project found. His administration acknowledged that 63 million acres of federal forest lands and 70,000 communities are at risk of severe wildfires. “Instead of increasing budgets to try to prevent fires, the federal government has been relegated to fighting them once they’re blazing,” according to the research.

The Trump administration cut funds by more than half for a program that develops both fire prevention and management practices. Trump also cut $45 million in forest and rangeland research money and eliminated forest service research positions. Trump failed to increase funding to deal with wildfires. The budget for the National Forest Service’s wildland fire management activities remains at $2.4 billion, and Trump’s 2021 budget proposes the same amount

So your argument is that blacks get shot more because the police hassle them more? The cops aren't shooting murderers, they are shooting jaywalkers, or EMT's sleeping in their beds.

Except other world leaders did a fine job containing Trump Plague. Of course, they listened to the scientists and doctors... unlike Trump, who let it infect the entire country to the point where it can't be contained at this point.

Uh, given what a mess he left the country in, we can't afford him straightening it out again.

If you had anything legit against Trump, you wouldn't have to use lies now would you? Your post is from 2020, two years after the communists took over the House. I suggest you read our US Constitution to figure out where spending comes from. Maybe that will help you out.

If you had anything legit against Trump, you wouldn't have to use lies now would you? Your post is from 2020, two years after the communists took over the House. I suggest you read our US Constitution to figure out where spending comes from. Maybe that will help you out.

Actually, what we've learned - again - is that our system has no real remedy for a rogue president.

Trump cut funding to the forest service for years... as a result, we had no way of fighting fires. The good news, the other things he fucked up crowded that environmental disaster out of the headlines.

Forum List

Back