GOP no longer conservative...Republicans have become regressive

maxresdefault.jpg

you make him proud.

rah! rah! rah!!!

It's hard to understand derdtand thr gop stance versus labor. Why not stand with them instead of opposing. They'd win going away. But they consider laborers the enemy.

What does the GOP believe in conserving? Certainly not the environment., they're fine with plundering the Earth.
LOL 1970's Dem talking points time warp. :itsok: Meanwhile you Dems OBLITERATE the environment. You build and pave it over. Your shit Dem cities and their broke ass sewer systems SPILL hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into public waterways. So polluting the oceans that swimming must be banned for public health reasons. NO SWIMMING Dem piss and shit in the water. Dem shit cities for a long time heaped their garbage onto barges and dumped it into the ocean. Dem shit cities have become a cancer on the planet.

Now lecture us on the environment.

Republicans work for the same group the Democrats do, the rich. No party looks out for the working American, no one, they just throw bones to appease the masses.
The working class should look out for themselves. I did, and it worked out great. :)

so a recap; The GOP has abandoned the conservatism they were known for to become a radical regressive party espousing nothing but vitriol and grievance. Trump can beat his party into submission with his divisive invective but he will never unite the country.

The decent and sane Americans are going to vote for our mutual progress not the distopian future of disputed elections and demonization of our fellow citizens whenever MAGA can't have their way.

so a recap; The GOP has abandoned the conservatism they were known for to become a radical regressive party espousing nothing but vitriol and grievance. Trump can beat his party into submission with his divisive invective but he will never unite the country.

The decent and sane Americans are going to vote for our mutual progress not the distopian future of disputed elections and demonization of our fellow citizens whenever MAGA can't have their way.

Sill not getting your concern over the GOP and conservatism since you're a vermin racist commie prick bastard, vermin

Not really but the real recap is two parties, both work for the rich and write laws for the rich and both parties keep electing old rich white guys that are part of the good ole boys.

Wow, if I were 16 that would hurt.

16? <pffffft> donny gave full tilt permission to act like he does - although i'd say his arrested development is more around the age of 7.

I like our women, they don't have any dicks like you do.

oh my. you have some freaky visuals in yer head to come up with that one, kazoo.

So now you're identifying as a 17 year old boy? LOL, what a twat, vermin

wp-image-658194475.png

16? <pffffft> donny gave full tilt permission to act like he does - although i'd say his arrested development is more around the age of 7.

oh my. you have some freaky visuals in yer head to come up with that one, kazoo.

wp-image-658194475.png

M'kay, vermin

What does the GOP believe in conserving? Certainly not the environment., they're fine with plundering the Earth. They don't believe in conserving our tax dollars as they run the debt up every time they set the agenda. They don't believe in conserving our privacy, they want a government minder in ever doctors office. They don't believe in the Second Amendment as they have radically turned everyone's right to be a member of a "well regulated militia" into the right of any individual to bear the most lethal battlefield weapons, anywhere, anytime, for any reason. They don't even believe in conserving the single thing America has been known and admired for, throughout the World, our peaceful transfer of power ever four years, throwing it away to placate a whining and crying sore loser cult leader and would be dictator.

The radical MAGA Republicans have become regressive. They have already rolled back women's right to bodily autonomy 50 years. They can cancel a women's right to vote if they can turn the clock back 100. And go back another 50 ...you can see where they want to go.

The GOP, no longer the Conservative party. The GOP has shamefully become the party of radical regression...
HEIL BIDEN! and the one party Democrat state.

Since you say this as much as Satan says WEF=Democrats, I feel that I should inquire as to where you are coming from?
The left isn't liberal.

The left is a tiny group in the US consisting of actual leftists.

Liberals are closeted self-hating conservatives, and part of the OTHER major political criminal gang supporting endless war, maximum corporate profits, and no affordable healthcare or housing.
Liberals are on the left side of the political shitstrum
Not really.

They're just - sometimes - ever so slightly to the left of out conservatives.

Trillions for endless war are fine with them, as long as the participants can marry whomever they want while smoking a fattie.
so why do you try to separate them?
See above.

These opinions brought to you by a free thinking American,

That's what MAGA calls vermin. And the use of that term sounds vaguely reminiscent of someone...?..oh lets see...yes Trump recently...but go back 75 years or so...hmmm...lets see who was it...?
Mental illness does not equate with free thinking, dimtard.

Forum List

Back