Eric Adams says that NYC is putting up ads in Florida to try to convince gay residents to move to New York

I would never live in Florida. Nothing but a bunch of toothless meth heads.
What a compelling argument, you seem to know a lot about meth in Florida, I was there for a couple weeks and most people were friendly. Didn't seem hopped up on anything. I'm thinking you are one of those that find what you seek.

so it's 3 now.
Read the bill. There is nothing that restricts someone from saying "gay". It is false reporting by the MSM that you regurgitated, and therefore showed your lack of knowledge on the topic. Read the bill, and come back to this thread and let us know where it says what you and the MSM are claiming. You prove your point with facts and not with inaccurate statements about sarcasm.

How old is that data? Most blue cities have gotten increasingly violent in the last two years.
I looked the most dangerous cities from that link.

Mayors:

St. Louis, Missouri - Tishaura O. Jones - Democrat
Jackson, Mississippi - Chokwe Antar Lumumba - Democrat
Detroit, Michigan - Mike Duggan - Democrat
New Orleans, Louisiana - Latoya Cantrell - Democrat
Baltimore, Maryland - Brandon M. Scott - Democrat
Memphis, Tennessee - Jim Strickland - Democrat
Cleveland, Ohio - Justin Bibb - Democrat
Baton Rouge, Louisiana - Sharon Weston Broome - Democrat
Kansas City, Missouri - Quinton Lucas - Democrat
Shreveport, Louisiana - Adrian Perkins - Democrat

Read the bill. There is nothing that restricts someone from saying "gay". It is false reporting by the MSM that you regurgitated, and therefore showed your lack of knowledge on the topic. Read the bill, and come back to this thread and let us know where it says what you and the MSM are claiming. You prove your point with facts and not with inaccurate statements about sarcasm.

My original post - stated that they could say gay in NYC
Are you intimating that I am wrong, that they can not?

I looked the most dangerous cities from that link.

Mayors:

St. Louis, Missouri - Tishaura O. Jones - Democrat
Jackson, Mississippi - Chokwe Antar Lumumba - Democrat
Detroit, Michigan - Mike Duggan - Democrat
New Orleans, Louisiana - Latoya Cantrell - Democrat
Baltimore, Maryland - Brandon M. Scott - Democrat
Memphis, Tennessee - Jim Strickland - Democrat
Cleveland, Ohio - Justin Bibb - Democrat
Baton Rouge, Louisiana - Sharon Weston Broome - Democrat
Kansas City, Missouri - Quinton Lucas - Democrat
Shreveport, Louisiana - Adrian Perkins - Democrat

As I've said many times, the surest way to die violently in this country is by living in a place run by DemoKKKrats. They LOVE it.

Can you use google or something like that?
And what would I google to find a tweet of a suspended account, exactly? I don't even know whose tweet it is or whose account was suspended!

And what would I google to find a tweet of a suspended account, exactly? I don't even know whose tweet it is or whose account was suspended!
Are you really trying to deny Adams is doing what I posted 🤣. Are that much of an idiot.

I wonder if Ron DeSantis is gay. It is often the case that raging homophobes turn out to be gay and/or pedophiles.

Like Denny Hastert. And Ted Haggard. And Ed Schrock. And Larry Craig. And Mark Foley.

And then there's Jim Jordan who covered up sex abuse when he was a wrestling coach. Is it a coincidence Denny Hastert was also a wrestling coach? That job does seem to attract sexual predators.

So I can't help but wonder if all these people trying to force gays back into the closet have their own skeletons in there.

I wonder if Ron DeSantis is gay. It is often the case that raging homophobes turn out to be gay and/or pedophiles.

Like Denny Hastert. And Ted Haggard. And Ed Schrock. And Larry Craig. And Mark Foley.

And then there's Jim Jordan who covered up sex abuse when he was a wrestling coach. Is it a coincidence Denny Hastert was also a wrestling coach? That job does seem to attract sexual predators.

So I can't help but wonder if all these people trying to force gays back into the closet have their own skeletons in there.
No he is married with kids. You are the homo pedo freak criminal.

No he is married with kids. You are the homo pedo freak criminal.
Denny Hastert had a wife and kids, too!

As you may know, most pedophiles are heterosexuals. By far.

Denny Hastert had a wife and kids, too!

As you may know, most pedophiles are heterosexuals. By far.
So you are accusing the governor of Florida of being a child rapist pedo? Much more likely you are.

So you are accusing the governor of Florida of being a child rapist pedo? Much more likely you are.
It's funny. I said in another topic that for tards like you Gay = Pedophile.

I simply wondered aloud if homophobe DeSantis is gay.

YOU said he might be a child rapist pedo.

Let's make that clear.

Forum List

Back