GOP Lawmaker In New Hampshire Becomes A Democrat, Saying Anti-Mask 'Extremists' Pushed Him Out

That makes no more sense than saying "if you think driving drunk is a hazard to others on the road, then don't do it." which implies that it's fine to drive drunk if you don't consider it to be a hazard.
Not so. Drunk driving has been studied extensively and has been ABSOLUTELY proven to impair judgement, equilibrium and vision as well as make you tired. All of these factors make a person a dangerous risk behind the wheel. Masks and COVID vaccines haven't been proven to do much of anything except make big pharma richer. Equating the non vaxed to drunk drivers is absurd.

Last edited:
Not so. Drunk driving has been studied extensively and has been ABSOLUTELY proven to impair judgement, equilibrium and vision as well as make you tired. All of these factors make a person a dangerous risk behind the wheel. Masks and COVID vaccines haven't been proven to do much of anything except make big pharma richer. Equating the non vaxed to drunk drivers is absurd.
Masks and the vaccine have been shown to be effective repeartedly. Perhaps not 100% effective, but effective. Not my fault you refuse to accept reality.

Masks and the vaccine have been shown to be effective repeartedly. Perhaps not 100% effective, but effective. Not my fault you refuse to accept reality.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Most people wear cloth masks that the CDC says are close to worthless.

These masks are nothing more than a blatant sign that you can't think for yourself. Only idiots wear them. You know, idiots like you.

My wife and I went to Costco this morning. It opens early for us senior citizens.

None of the customers in the place were wearing masks.

Florida is a free state and not one of the Communist states run by Democrat assholes.

We would never vote for some Democrat piece of shit that tried to force us to wear a worthless mask. That includes Republicans also.

Normal, rational and intelligent people aren't going to keep putting up with the garbage from the republicans.

He is one of the few moderates left in the party and he is being forced out like so many have been in the last several years.

The republican party thinks that immediately surrendering to the virus without even trying to combat it is the winning strategy.

It's not.

The California recall shows that.

If the republicans don't wake up more people will continue to leave the party.

The republican party can't afford to lose people since countless numbers are dying like flies from the virus because they refuse to wear a mask, refuse to social distance and refuse to vaccinate.

Smart people would realize that the republican party can't afford to lose members.

Republicans don't need to leave the GOP, just stop being reckless, irresponsible, and willfully ignorant.

Republicans don't need to leave the GOP, just stop being reckless, irresponsible, and willfully ignorant.

You mean being reckless, irresponsible and willfully ignorant by letting million of Illegals flood across the border, give 80 billion dollars worth of weapons to the Taliban, curtailing energy independence and wanting to raise taxes in a bloated debt ridden inflationary economy? You know, the things Democrats are doing to fuck up this country?

Last edited:
Just saying something doesn't make it true.

I provided a Yale study that proves you are very wrong.

Stop lying. It's getting old and only shows how childish you are.
Your Dimmer studies make no difference they are biased and made to spread propaganda to a brainless bunch who can't think for themselves. Anyone with a brain can tell these masks let all kinds of things pass through and around them and do not one bit of good. As for childish.....your picture is in the dictionary under that word doofus.

Your Dimmer studies make no difference they are biased and made to spread propaganda to a brainless bunch who can't think for themselves. Anyone with a brain can tell these masks let all kinds of things pass through and around them and do not one bit of good. As for childish.....your picture is in the dictionary under that word doofus.

You can rant and rave all you want.

All you're doing is further showing how down right childish you are.

The study in Bangladesh by Yale University proves you are a liar and a raving lunatic.

Don't wear a mask. I could care less what you do. It's your body and if you want to take the chance with the delta variant go for it.

I hope you don't die.

You can rant and rave all you want.

All you're doing is further showing how down right childish you are.

The study in Bangladesh by Yale University proves you are a liar and a raving lunatic.

Don't wear a mask. I could care less what you do. It's your body and if you want to take the chance with the delta variant go for it.

I hope you don't die.
Bangladesh.....wow, how extremely accurate and of such believable quality. You are the ones demanding everyone wear masks, not me. I couldn't care any less possibly what you morons do. But I am not the Nazi who revels in the deaths of people with Covid or taunts people who freely choose not to get the vaccine. I made the decision to get the vaccine, my right. So shut up and go stick your head up your pelosi.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Most people wear cloth masks that the CDC says are close to worthless.

These masks are nothing more than a blatant sign that you can't think for yourself. Only idiots wear them. You know, idiots like you.
This poster is a proven certified idiot.

Forum List

Back