GOP lawmaker asks doctor whether COVID vaccines have a tracking device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Brother like the dems and GATES aren't trying to use the vaccines to gain CONTROL over people's lives.

You know you are nuts, Right?
You know you are nuts, Right?

It is easy to make small tracking devices.
Putting them in to a vaccination shot would also be very easy.
The part that is hard and makes it silly is that it would not only be expensive, but you could at most track maybe a dozen people. Trying to track hundreds of people would cost billions for all the communications equipment and computers you would need.
And there is no point.
All you have to do in order to track people now is find out what they cellphone MAC address is.
as of now you couldn't secretly inject a tracking device that really track anything in a person. The big Hate Nazi routine was about a tracking chip for injections that does exist but it goes with the syringe and is not injected into the person, it tracks the injection numbers and were it was from by scanning a device over the top of all the empty syringes and you can get some small amount of information but absolutely nothing about the person who was injected. Thats the same dumb fuks that think the election was stolen.

With nano technology you can make transmitters really, really small.
The problems would be limited range and battery life.
If you had receivers all over the place, you can get past the range problem, but then can't track many people.
It is possible to use body heat as an energy source, so batteries may not be necessary.
But I doubt something like a thermocouple could be made small enough for injection and still work.
No need for a nano transmitter just a chemical or nuclear tag. That said there is no need for either of these as the vaccine itself is the tag and everyone gives their name when they get the vaccine. See the purpose is not tracking but infection and everyone injected is infected. Or does the government always tell the truth?
You a special kind of Kray-Kray Dr Dusty. Next time you need ANYTHING from a clinic or hospital, tell them you’re John (Jane?) Doe and see how that works out for ya. :lol:
And you believe your tv
No Dr Dusty - I’m a fan of SCIENCE ;)
Does science require that old people be denied hospital care and forced into nursing homes when they have a highly contagious and most often fatal disease to older people and the result is that nearly everyone in the nursing home dies

Is that science kid or just democraps like you in motion.

You will never even know
Good God, you are as lame as lame can get.

The part that is hard and makes it silly is that it would not only be expensive, but you could at most track maybe a dozen people. Trying to track hundreds of people would cost billions for all the communications equipment and computers you would need.
And there is no point.
All you have to do in order to track people now is find out what they cellphone MAC address is.
as of now you couldn't secretly inject a tracking device that really track anything in a person. The big Hate Nazi routine was about a tracking chip for injections that does exist but it goes with the syringe and is not injected into the person, it tracks the injection numbers and were it was from by scanning a device over the top of all the empty syringes and you can get some small amount of information but absolutely nothing about the person who was injected. Thats the same dumb fuks that think the election was stolen.

If you had receivers all over the place, you can get past the range problem, but then can't track many people.
It is possible to use body heat as an energy source, so batteries may not be necessary.
But I doubt something like a thermocouple could be made small enough for injection and still work.
No need for a nano transmitter just a chemical or nuclear tag. That said there is no need for either of these as the vaccine itself is the tag and everyone gives their name when they get the vaccine. See the purpose is not tracking but infection and everyone injected is infected. Or does the government always tell the truth?
You a special kind of Kray-Kray Dr Dusty. Next time you need ANYTHING from a clinic or hospital, tell them you’re John (Jane?) Doe and see how that works out for ya. :lol:
And you believe your tv
Does science require that old people be denied hospital care and forced into nursing homes when they have a highly contagious and most often fatal disease to older people and the result is that nearly everyone in the nursing home dies

You will never even know
Good God, you are as lame as lame can get.
Please tell me you didn’t just figure that out.

Dusty is essentially Pigpen all growed up.
Never made it to college and splits his time between heating grates and Trump rallies.

Tragic! :(

1620258268380.gif

Vaccinations are tracking devices because your name is on a state/federal list. It's ironic that (mostly) democrats whine about a simple photo I.D. required to vote while they created a gigantic data bank of vaccination I.D.'s required to travel.
Goofball the vaccination is not the tracking devise. If you have insurance you are on a list already, how in the hell could they insure anyone if that wasn't the case. Your vaccination data bank is comedy. Total LA LA land. The Travel requirement is not because of the US, it's because of any country you want to go to. They put the restrictions on , as I hope we are doing. Your ideas are wacko!
Device is the correct spelling. The point is about the left's incredible ability to spin every word spoken by (only) republican politicians and turn it into a freaking current event while the freaking Country is going down the tubes under a doddering old man who can't figure out what day it is most of the time.
Gee seeming that Biden is 100 times the person and has 100 times the brain power as Trump and you call Biden doddering old man 78 , that would make Scum Bag 75 ,pond scum or worse. I bet you liked scum bags 31000 verified lies in 4 years(over 21 a day). Biden is off to 214(2 a day) which are mostly mistakes about on par as any person in a position like his.

And there is no point.

And you believe your tv
Dusty is a fan of bullshit, total lies like the rest of his hate group.

Oh Brother like the dems and GATES aren't trying to use the vaccines to gain CONTROL over people's lives.

About those Bill Gates Quantum Dot Tattoos. There's a simple way to implant those chips without anyone ever realizing they've been planted. Once the dots are implanted in the vast majority of people, there will be millions and millions of walking, talking transmission towers. Ask yourself why automakers have such a huge shortage of chips and why Big Tech is pushing 5-G. They are all busy making Gates' dots.

Getting back to the dots, I had to go to the VA for a Vitamin B shot. While the nurse was getting the materials together, another guy got a shot of Covid vaccine. When his nurse finished giving him the shot, I noticed something out of the way and it stuck with me until I got home and I realized what it was.

The guy didn't realize he had been "dotted" and the nurse didn't realize she had "dotted" him. They will never know until the truth comes out, if ever. The Quantum Dots are not in the vaccine. I have talked it over with family and friends and as none of them have ever agreed to get a shot, they are now all certain they never will. Plus, all of them have abandoned the idea of getting a 5-G phone.

Any comments or questions? DrLove,jbander

And there is no point.

And you believe your tv

You will never even know

Science does not "require" anything. And the science clearly stated that people in close proximity were far more likely to contract and spread Covid-19. Science also clearly showed that the elderly were in far more danger of serious complications and death from Covid-19.

It was not science that caused the deaths in the nursing homes. It was politicians.

Wow lol.

Yet another conspiracy theory for Trumpsters to latch onto.
similar to you scum demonRATS russian collusion?....grow up you retard
The Mueller report gave plenty of information on that. You just don’t like it.

The shit you guys believe in, like this, has zero credibility.
actually, you have no credibility.....just saying
I believe that you believe that, Trumpster.

Light saber? Nah.

I own 21 guns. Some new and sweet, and some old and handed down from my grandfather.

I have a Springfield M1911 that I have customized a bit. I have several Rugers that perform like champs. And various other firearms I enjoy.
Here is a bit of information you may find valuable , you are way more likely to shoot something you don't want to shoot then ever ever using your guns to protect anything at all.

That is a fair point which is backed up by statistics. However, I trust WinterBorn with guns the same as I would any other who enjoys responsible hunting, home protection and guns in general. He's a hunter and a hobbyist as opposed to a fetishist. There are OTHERS in this forum who I would not in my right mind sell a gun to.
Not many of those out there but I can except that.

On the contrary, I know more responsible gun owners than I do irresponsible ones. The reason it seems different is that the responsible gun owners do not make the news. 30% of adult Americans say they own a gun. There are about 274 million adults in the US. Several research polls show 30% of American adults own at least one gun. That means over 82 million Americans own a gun.
Light saber? Nah.

I own 21 guns. Some new and sweet, and some old and handed down from my grandfather.

I have a Springfield M1911 that I have customized a bit. I have several Rugers that perform like champs. And various other firearms I enjoy.
Here is a bit of information you may find valuable , you are way more likely to shoot something you don't want to shoot then ever ever using your guns to protect anything at all.

That is a fair point which is backed up by statistics. However, I trust WinterBorn with guns the same as I would any other who enjoys responsible hunting, home protection and guns in general. He's a hunter and a hobbyist as opposed to a fetishist. There are OTHERS in this forum who I would not in my right mind sell a gun to.

On the contrary, I know more responsible gun owners than I do irresponsible ones. The reason it seems different is that the responsible gun owners do not make the news. 30% of adult Americans say they own a gun. There are about 274 million adults in the US. Several research polls show 30% of American adults own at least one gun. That means over 82 million Americans own a gun.
source

Do you have a source for your claim that it is more likely that I will shoot something I don't want to shoot than ever using a gun to protect anything at all?
Don't have to go any farther then your own words CUT AND PASTE FROM YOUR OWN WORDS ""I have missed what I was aiming at many times. But I have not shot anything I did not want to shoot."" If you can't understand your own words , what can I say/ By the way if anyone who counts want's me to backup anything I say just ask.

I understand my own words. I also understand that missing my target and hitting a dirt embankment or hitting foliage is not the same thing as "shooting something I don't want to shoot".

I did ask for a source for your claim "you are way more likely to shoot something you don't want to shoot then ever ever using your guns to protect anything at all.".
"Oh, and just FYI, I have been shooting since I was 7 or 8 years old. I have missed what I was aiming at many times. But I have not shot anything I did not want to shoot. I was trained as a kid in the basics of gun safety. And it stuck." Post 214- If you miss something you shoot at, the bullet is going where you don't want it to go. So you are hitting something you are not aiming at. You can't hide from your own words. By the way if anyone who counts want's me to backup anything I say just ask.

Yes, my bullet did not hit where I wanted. But what you said was "...it is more likely that I will shoot something I don't want to shoot...". Even though I missed my target, I do not care that I shot an embankment or some foliage. There is a difference between not hitting what I wanted to hit and hitting something I did not want to hit.

Since you have ignored my request for a source for your claim, I can only guess that you are saying my request that you provide backup for your claim is being ignored because I am not someone who counts?
What a bullshitter Nope what I said Is you are
Light saber? Nah.

Ok lets look at the numbers, you seem to like them, there is a massive decrease in the number of households that have guns and there is a massive increase in the sales of guns in this country. The increase amount are going to the people who tried to bring down our country to force in a piece of shit dictator. People who should be the last people in the world to be able to own guns in this country, right now the best law that could be written is that groups that are a enemy and threat to this country shouldn't be able to buy guns, the biggest threat and enemy of this country now is the right wing, they have no qualms about destoying our country and democracy to stay in power. Their new name is Hate Nazi's

There is also a decrease in murders involving firearms.
Means nothing , there is a decrease in all crime groups even including white collar crime.

Means nothing? The problem most people have with guns is that they are used to murder people. A drop in the murder rates involving guns means a lot.
It means nothing other than all crimes are reducing in numbers.Says nothing about any crime specifically. Was that your point ace.

My point is that the violent crime rates have dropped. If you want to call that irrelevant, that is up to you.
Never
Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

Do you have a source for your claim that it is more likely that I will shoot something I don't want to shoot than ever using a gun to protect anything at all?
Don't have to go any farther then your own words CUT AND PASTE FROM YOUR OWN WORDS ""I have missed what I was aiming at many times. But I have not shot anything I did not want to shoot."" If you can't understand your own words , what can I say/ By the way if anyone who counts want's me to backup anything I say just ask.

I understand my own words. I also understand that missing my target and hitting a dirt embankment or hitting foliage is not the same thing as "shooting something I don't want to shoot".

I did ask for a source for your claim "you are way more likely to shoot something you don't want to shoot then ever ever using your guns to protect anything at all.".
"Oh, and just FYI, I have been shooting since I was 7 or 8 years old. I have missed what I was aiming at many times. But I have not shot anything I did not want to shoot. I was trained as a kid in the basics of gun safety. And it stuck." Post 214- If you miss something you shoot at, the bullet is going where you don't want it to go. So you are hitting something you are not aiming at. You can't hide from your own words. By the way if anyone who counts want's me to backup anything I say just ask.

Yes, my bullet did not hit where I wanted. But what you said was "...it is more likely that I will shoot something I don't want to shoot...". Even though I missed my target, I do not care that I shot an embankment or some foliage. There is a difference between not hitting what I wanted to hit and hitting something I did not want to hit.

Since you have ignored my request for a source for your claim, I can only guess that you are saying my request that you provide backup for your claim is being ignored because I am not someone who counts?

said that did i , I said it means nothing specific since all crime rates for every crime has decreased.

And still no source for your claim.
About 40% of Americans say they or someone in their household owns a gun, and 22% of individuals (about 72 million people) report owning a gun, according to surveys from Pew and Harvard and Northeastern. This figure has declined over time, down from 51% of gun-owning households in 1978. Gun purchases, however, have hit historic highs in recent years and during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Americans also own a disproportionate share of the world’s firearms: The U.S. has just 4% of the world’s population but owns about 40% of civilian-owned guns globally, according to a 2018 report from the Switzerland-based Small Arms Survey. How Many Gun Owners Are In The United States?

The gun numbers: just 3% of American adults own a collective 133m firearms​

Facts show owning more than 40 guns is actually fairly common in the United States, and violence falls most heavily on the country’s poorest neighborhoods The gun numbers: just 3% of American adults own a collective 133m firearms

View attachment 486736
YOU AREN"T EVEN CLOSE TO KNOWING WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YUK YUK! So much more effective waiting to source things .
How many homes in North Korea have guns?

You may resume eating dirt
So if I even knew, it still wouldn't mean shit. You are trying to compare America to North Korea. You must be kidding.
Look kid if you take away all of the guns then America is North Korea. One of the reasons for the second amendment is so that Americans can rise up against an oppressive government. If their are no guns then anyone can come into your house for any reason or anytime. Which is what North Korea has. So the truth is if you want guns banned you should move your lazy ass to North Korea NOW.

So you got the balls

CIAO
How do you spell stupid. I never said once about banning anything ace. Here's the problem ace, the people that are storing up all the guns and Amo are this countries biggest threat and enemy, we saw them in action trying to bring down our democracy and government and killing people at the capital. This countries stupid if we let this countries biggest threat and enemy buy or own guns. That is the group I would never let have a gun . They lost their voice and privileges in this country when they tried to destroy it.

As far as I know, the people who perpetrated the attack on 1/6 are going to be prosecuted. A felony conviction means they can't legally own a firearm.

There have been 400 people arrested in connection with the events on 1/6. If there were any firearms involved, they were few and far between. Do you think taking guns away from 400 people will change things?

It’s a start!

Towards what?

We take guns and voting rights away from ALL felons, not just the ones who used them to commit their crimes.

In the case of 1/6, these were violent people who should of ALL people, lose their guns.

Wonder if Proud Boys, 3-Percenters & Oath Keepers are still allowed in the club if they can’t pack 24/7/365? :)

Oh I agree that all of those convicted of a felony from 1/6 events should lose their right to own guns. But you called it a "good start". If it is just a start, who else loses their 2nd amendment rights?
That one is simple , we are stupid to let this countries biggest threat and enemy to have any gun at all. So that then includes the 70% of the right that supported or suports the attempt to bring down our government. by destroying our democracy. If anything there guns should be taken away because they are two stupid to be able to have them.

I understand how the 400+ will be prosecuted and their guns removed if convicted.

But the 70% that you say supported them? How will you prosecute them and remove their guns?
Told you that already I would destroy and bring down their hate party , quite simple actually. erase them out of American politics . Real conservatives are a strong group and will be able to put together a voice and party that reflects conservative values , all this group supports is hate driven lies now, get rid of the hate party , very doable. As far as guns are concerned , maximize looking into people who want to buy guns or get a license to carry. Find out if they are aligned in anyway with right wing hate groups around the country.

It seems that right now, you consider the republican party a hate group. Are you going to prosecute every republican?

You say it is doable. You want to prosecute or persecute people for their political beliefs, despite the fact they have committed no crime?
Good God where in the hell did I say prosicuting all hate party members is doable.. Go away or make sense. and yes the Republican party is made up of a majority of hate driven traitors to my country. They are a clear cut threat and enemy of our Democracy and country, No one can support the destruction of our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator and get away with it.
yes the demonRAT party is made up of a majority of hate driven traitors to my country. They are a clear cut threat and enemy to our Democracy and country, No one can support the destruction of our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator and get away with it.

Wow lol.

enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain

Wow lol.

I enjoy him not being president. Thank you. :)

How you like that last election, snowflake?

Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

Light saber? Nah.

Ok lets look at the numbers, you seem to like them, there is a massive decrease in the number of households that have guns and there is a massive increase in the sales of guns in this country. The increase amount are going to the people who tried to bring down our country to force in a piece of shit dictator. People who should be the last people in the world to be able to own guns in this country, right now the best law that could be written is that groups that are a enemy and threat to this country shouldn't be able to buy guns, the biggest threat and enemy of this country now is the right wing, they have no qualms about destoying our country and democracy to stay in power. Their new name is Hate Nazi's

Means nothing , there is a decrease in all crime groups even including white collar crime.

Means nothing? The problem most people have with guns is that they are used to murder people. A drop in the murder rates involving guns means a lot.
It means nothing other than all crimes are reducing in numbers.Says nothing about any crime specifically. Was that your point ace.

My point is that the violent crime rates have dropped. If you want to call that irrelevant, that is up to you.
Never
Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

said that did i , I said it means nothing specific since all crime rates for every crime has decreased.

About 40% of Americans say they or someone in their household owns a gun, and 22% of individuals (about 72 million people) report owning a gun, according to surveys from Pew and Harvard and Northeastern. This figure has declined over time, down from 51% of gun-owning households in 1978. Gun purchases, however, have hit historic highs in recent years and during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Americans also own a disproportionate share of the world’s firearms: The U.S. has just 4% of the world’s population but owns about 40% of civilian-owned guns globally, according to a 2018 report from the Switzerland-based Small Arms Survey. How Many Gun Owners Are In The United States?

Facts show owning more than 40 guns is actually fairly common in the United States, and violence falls most heavily on the country’s poorest neighborhoods The gun numbers: just 3% of American adults own a collective 133m firearms

View attachment 486736
YOU AREN"T EVEN CLOSE TO KNOWING WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YUK YUK! So much more effective waiting to source things .

So if I even knew, it still wouldn't mean shit. You are trying to compare America to North Korea. You must be kidding.
Look kid if you take away all of the guns then America is North Korea. One of the reasons for the second amendment is so that Americans can rise up against an oppressive government. If their are no guns then anyone can come into your house for any reason or anytime. Which is what North Korea has. So the truth is if you want guns banned you should move your lazy ass to North Korea NOW.

So you got the balls

CIAO
How do you spell stupid. I never said once about banning anything ace. Here's the problem ace, the people that are storing up all the guns and Amo are this countries biggest threat and enemy, we saw them in action trying to bring down our democracy and government and killing people at the capital. This countries stupid if we let this countries biggest threat and enemy buy or own guns. That is the group I would never let have a gun . They lost their voice and privileges in this country when they tried to destroy it.

As far as I know, the people who perpetrated the attack on 1/6 are going to be prosecuted. A felony conviction means they can't legally own a firearm.

There have been 400 people arrested in connection with the events on 1/6. If there were any firearms involved, they were few and far between. Do you think taking guns away from 400 people will change things?

It’s a start!

Towards what?

We take guns and voting rights away from ALL felons, not just the ones who used them to commit their crimes.

In the case of 1/6, these were violent people who should of ALL people, lose their guns.

Wonder if Proud Boys, 3-Percenters & Oath Keepers are still allowed in the club if they can’t pack 24/7/365? :)

Oh I agree that all of those convicted of a felony from 1/6 events should lose their right to own guns. But you called it a "good start". If it is just a start, who else loses their 2nd amendment rights?
That one is simple , we are stupid to let this countries biggest threat and enemy to have any gun at all. So that then includes the 70% of the right that supported or suports the attempt to bring down our government. by destroying our democracy. If anything there guns should be taken away because they are two stupid to be able to have them.

I understand how the 400+ will be prosecuted and their guns removed if convicted.

But the 70% that you say supported them? How will you prosecute them and remove their guns?
Told you that already I would destroy and bring down their hate party , quite simple actually. erase them out of American politics . Real conservatives are a strong group and will be able to put together a voice and party that reflects conservative values , all this group supports is hate driven lies now, get rid of the hate party , very doable. As far as guns are concerned , maximize looking into people who want to buy guns or get a license to carry. Find out if they are aligned in anyway with right wing hate groups around the country.

It seems that right now, you consider the republican party a hate group. Are you going to prosecute every republican?

You say it is doable. You want to prosecute or persecute people for their political beliefs, despite the fact they have committed no crime?
Good God where in the hell did I say prosicuting all hate party members is doable.. Go away or make sense. and yes the Republican party is made up of a majority of hate driven traitors to my country. They are a clear cut threat and enemy of our Democracy and country, No one can support the destruction of our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator and get away with it.
yes the demonRAT party is made up of a majority of hate driven traitors to my country. They are a clear cut threat and enemy to our Democracy and country, No one can support the destruction of our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator and get away with it.
Just stop the nonsense.

A fair and square election gave a solid majority to Biden and a solid rejection of Trump.

Run him again in 2024 if he is not in prison.

But don't ever think of raising arms against the country. Ever.

Wow lol.

With the investigation into Barr's statements about Mueller's report, credibility is something you are not qualified to judge.

Wow lol.

With the investigation into Barr's statements about Mueller's report, credibility is something you are not qualified to judge.
and you are?....highly doubtful...biased piece of human scum

Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

Light saber? Nah.

Never
Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

View attachment 486736

So you got the balls

CIAO

It’s a start!

Towards what?

Just stop the nonsense.

A fair and square election gave a solid majority to Biden and a solid rejection of Trump.

Run him again in 2024 if he is not in prison.

But don't ever think of raising arms against the country. Ever.
just retards... like you

Wow lol.

I enjoy him not being president. Thank you. :)

How you like that last election, snowflake?
was in china...missed it...they say it was rigged....i believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back