GOP is the party of GOD

Ku2jk9f.jpg

we know, Jesus. We know you have nothing to do with liberals like Mac1958.

boy, do we know

And hopefully soon he will take action.

---Evangelist Franklin Graham, president and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, was among the leaders who were appalled at the indictment. Graham called for God's intervention in the indictment.---

God, the dude who supposedly said "Cheat on your wife, I'll get angry little minions to stone you to death."

You a Hindu?
No
One more thing. "Time" does not exist in God's dimension. So factor that into your thesis.
Come on he worked his bud off for 6 days (144 hours) and on day 7 (24hours) he took R&R - it's all about timing, if he had worked 7 days, politicians might not be around.

And God starts of in the Old testament, not in the New testament. The New testament is were a weed smoking carpenters son who runs around in sandals, never works, and hangs around with a hippie community at a lake, starts to get serious hallucinations.

Last edited:
And hopefully soon he will take action.

---Evangelist Franklin Graham, president and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, was among the leaders who were appalled at the indictment. Graham called for God's intervention in the indictment.---

Yeah... "God is with us".. right? ...it's all been said before...

10995282_1_x.jpg

This comedy skit is right-on-target with the topic of this thread...

For fans of "Jesus Christ Superstar"... enjoy...

Last edited:
No
Come on he worked his bud off for 6 days (144 hours) and on day 7 (24hours) he took R&R - it's all about timing, if he had worked 7 days, politicians might not be around.
And God starts of in the Old testament, not in the New testament. The New testament is were a weed smoking carpenters son who runs around in sandals, never works, and hangs around with a hippie community at a lake, starts to get serious hallucinations.
1. Any religious beliefs?
2. Moses wrote Genesis about 1,500 BC. I'll cut him a break. The Big-Bang, Cosmology & Astrophysics weren't invented yet.
3. God the Father starts in the Old Testament. IMHO He's the multiverse God. Jesus is in charge of our universe. I'm still struggling with wtf "scripture" has to do with anything. Talk about guys writing shit, like circumcision matters, Deuteronomy sounds like the Koran, etc. The New Testament sounds about right. So why was the crucifixion needed? To satisfy "scripture".

In the mean time, donations for his defense fund are needed.

---Subject lines on his fundraising emails included "America needs you right now," "BREAKING: PRESIDENT TRUMP INDICTED," "RUMORED DETAILS OF MY ARREST"---

Trump: Please send $$$ so I can defend myself for paying off a hooker

Forum List

Back