GOP Introduces The Crack Act

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Does anybody even need to ask why Joe Biden isn't fighting for Americans to get off of Crack?

I think people of good will in both parties can agree with the aims of this legislation.

Taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for the paraphenalia used by the nation's crack heads.

Will Schumer even allow this common sense legislation to come up for a vote?

Crackpipes-5.jpg

So this is what the alternate universe looks in the head of a Trumpet? There is no program to give out crack pipes it is a lie by the right. They do give out clean needles.

So this is what the alternate universe looks in the head of a Trumpet? There is no program to give out crack pipes it is a lie by the right. They do give out clean needles.
No lie at all.

The Brandon Administration did a damn swift pivot and claimed that the contention that it would hand out free crack pipes was a case of poor reporting. However, the reporting wasn’t poor reporting. It had a reasonable basis:

To limit infections among drug users, the Biden administration created a $30 million grant program through the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) for non-profits to buy “equipment and supplies to enhance harm reduction efforts,” examples of which list infectious disease testing kits, condoms, syringes and “safe smoking kit/supplies.” Biden admin denies program for drug addicts includes free crack pipes

If the D's and Sleepy Joe don't intend to distribute Free Crack Pipes, fine.

There is no reason why the Hunter Act prohibiting the distribution of free crack pipes to be voted on. The Republicans don't intend to distribute them either.

No lie at all.

The Brandon Administration did a damn swift pivot and claimed that the contention that it would hand out free crack pipes was a case of poor reporting. However, the reporting wasn’t poor reporting. It had a reasonable basis:

To limit infections among drug users, the Biden administration created a $30 million grant program through the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) for non-profits to buy “equipment and supplies to enhance harm reduction efforts,” examples of which list infectious disease testing kits, condoms, syringes and “safe smoking kit/supplies.” Biden admin denies program for drug addicts includes free crack pipes
For specifics, the deniers of the accuracy of the reporting could look at the fucking Department of Health website’s provided documentation: https://www.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/grants/pdf/fy22-harm-reduction-nofo.pdf

Sure enough:
it DID LIST safe smoking kits/supplies.

The alternative universe is Brandon’s and yours. It may well be that senile old Brandon’s handlers have backpeddled, but that isn’t the same thing as anybody else having lied.

Your post is quite simply wrong.

The alternative universe is Brandon’s and yours. It may well be that senile old Brandon’s handlers have backpeddled, but that isn’t the same thing as anybody else having lied.

Your post is quite simply wrong.

The claim: The Biden administration will spend $30 million on crack pipes​

A federal grant program aimed at reducing the health risks associated with drug use has become the subject of misinformation online, with social media users and some Republican politicians accusing the White House of distributing free crack pipes to Americans.

The confusion stems from a Feb. 7 article published by the Washington Free Beacon. Citing an anonymous spokesman from the Department of Health and Human Services, the conservative news outlet wrote that a program backed by the Biden administration "will provide pipes for users to smoke crack cocaine, crystal methamphetamine, and 'any illicit substance.'"

The claim: The Biden administration will spend $30 million on crack pipes​

A federal grant program aimed at reducing the health risks associated with drug use has become the subject of misinformation online, with social media users and some Republican politicians accusing the White House of distributing free crack pipes to Americans.

The confusion stems from a Feb. 7 article published by the Washington Free Beacon. Citing an anonymous spokesman from the Department of Health and Human Services, the conservative news outlet wrote that a program backed by the Biden administration "will provide pipes for users to smoke crack cocaine, crystal methamphetamine, and 'any illicit substance.'"
I have already posted the fucking Department of Health posting. It clearly reveals that the reporter was not even remotely wrong.

The fact is: Brandon’s handlers are backtracking like the lying motherfuckers they all are. It was not a false claim. It was a true claim. It is the denial that is false. You lap it up because you are a willing sheep.

If the D's and Sleepy Joe don't intend to distribute Free Crack Pipes, fine.

There is no reason why the Hunter Act prohibiting the distribution of free crack pipes to be voted on. The Republicans don't intend to distribute them either.
I think it would be good to get the Squad on record as supporting or opposing free crack pipes.

Does anybody even need to ask why Joe Biden isn't fighting for Americans to get off of Crack?

Once again pointless theater by a pointless party.

For specifics, the deniers of the accuracy of the reporting could look at the fucking Department of Health website’s provided documentation: https://www.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/grants/pdf/fy22-harm-reduction-nofo.pdf

Sure enough:
it DID LIST safe smoking kits/supplies.
Yes, here it is on Page 8:

1644721639418.png

Old dude that I am, I had to look up some of those items my hard-earned tax dollars are paying for.

Harm reduction vending machines?

1644722360001.png

Here's what the product guide says:

1644722453135.png

So, these machines don't take cash. Clearly they are intended for welfare dolees with some kind of benefits card.

Safe sex kits, including PrEP resources and condoms

I know what condoms are, and I support government giving them out, on the grounds that it is cheaper than paying for welfare babies and welfare medical treatment for STD's.

PreP? Turns out it is:

1644721877963.png

Ok, I never heard of that. I'm glad it exists, but I'm not sure is part of "safe sex." Safe sex would be avoiding risky sexual activity, such as allowing a variety of men to anally copulate you, especially when they are also frequent accommodators of a variety of men. "Safer sex" would be insisting those men use condoms. Taking a daily pill so that you reduce your risk when engaged in risky behavior seems unwise to say the least.

I'm guessing a lot of this crap did not originate under Biden, though no doubt it is ramped up with Dems controlling congress and the white house.

Forum List

Back