GOP Indian Governor portrayed as white guy so as to not scare GOP Base.

Thats a pretty pathetic attempt by Jindal to pass. I bet he is an embarrassment to Indians everywhere. At least the ones that actually like themselves brown.
We're red, not brown.

Now you know, Pale-face.

Never saw a red East Indian I have seen plenty of Black and Brown ones.

6384339661_c62fcc03df_m.jpg

391379428_5430b81d5b_m.jpg
Oh...the REAL Indians. My bad. I love them because they look like a chocolate sundae with a cherry on top!
I was unaware there were any fake Indians....well until Bobby made himself white.

Liberals only like minorities that are in lock step with Liberal views and agendas. Shocker.

In this case though, be very clear that these racist assclown democrats altered the Jindal portrait and spammed it across twitter in hopes of fanning the racist flames of their core to hate whites. Jindal responded by tweeting the REAL portrait.

{That evening, Jindal’s chief of staff tweeted out a photo of the governor’s actual official portrait with the comment: “Thx 4 ur race-baiting tweet.”

Read more: Bobby Jindal artist decries hatchet job in skin-tone controversy - Adam B. Lerner - POLITICO}

Leftist assclowns like Statist are racist pigs, who are willing to lie in order to create racial strife.

This just gets better and better.

http://www.biography.com/people/bobby-jindal-20841577

"Growing up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Jindal changed his first name from "Piyush" to "Bobby" when he was a child, after one of the characters on the television sitcom The Brady Bunch."

I guess it really wasnt his fault. He was socialized to believe white is right.

Lying again Klansman?

"Bobby " is a nickname - Jindal never changed his name.

Man you racist fucks are some filthy liars.

Bobby Jindal - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Liberals only like minorities that are in lock step with Liberal views and agendas. Shocker.

In this case though, be very clear that these racist assclown democrats altered the Jindal portrait and spammed it across twitter in hopes of fanning the racist flames of their core to hate whites. Jindal responded by tweeting the REAL portrait.

{That evening, Jindal’s chief of staff tweeted out a photo of the governor’s actual official portrait with the comment: “Thx 4 ur race-baiting tweet.”

Read more: Bobby Jindal artist decries hatchet job in skin-tone controversy - Adam B. Lerner - POLITICO}

Leftist assclowns like Statist are racist pigs, who are willing to lie in order to create racial strife.
Well here is the one he tweeted out which looks white as well.

AA94yaU.img

You ignore the main point of his statement, that he wasn't really thinking about skin color when he made the painting.

Isn't the "color blind" society something that lefties have always called for?

Well, if he wasn't thinking about skin color, he could just as well have made Jindal red or yellow, right? For that would be color-blind, too, right? But for some strange reason, he did not do that...

Your side is the one making a big fucking deal out of this. He made a fucking painting.

You idiots are out of actual political content and have to resort to this crap.
Sounds more like you guys are running out of excuses for Jindal trying to pass for white. :laugh:

How does one painting now equate with wanting to "pass for white"
When your painting makes you look white and you change your name from Piyush to Bobby.
laugh.gif

Immigrants using Americanized nicknames is nothing new, and not restricted to non-europeans. Its a sign of a desire to acclimate to the culture of the place one currently lives.

Poles and Jews, as an example, have been doing it for about a century now.

I want to know why Apu didn't IMMEDIATELY return the painting, that his office accepted on-loan, the moment he laid eyes on it :eusa_think: :eusa_whistle:

"Growing up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Jindal changed his first name from "Piyush" to "Bobby" when he was a child, after one of the characters on the television sitcom The Brady Bunch."

Lying again Klansman?

Yeah he did change his name. He wanted to be like the white kid on the brady bunch

"The son of immigrants from India, Bobby Jindal has enjoyed tremendous success as a politician. He became the first Indian American elected governor in the United States. Growing up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Jindal changed his first name from "Piyush" to "Bobby" when he was a child, after one of the characters on the television sitcom The Brady Bunch. "

Well, if he wasn't thinking about skin color, he could just as well have made Jindal red or yellow, right? For that would be color-blind, too, right? But for some strange reason, he did not do that...

Your side is the one making a big fucking deal out of this. He made a fucking painting.

Sounds more like you guys are running out of excuses for Jindal trying to pass for white. :laugh:

When your painting makes you look white and you change your name from Piyush to Bobby.
laugh.gif

Immigrants using Americanized nicknames is nothing new, and not restricted to non-europeans. Its a sign of a desire to acclimate to the culture of the place one currently lives.

All of them are already white though. It wasnt done to aclimate. It was done so they wouldnt be discriminated against.

I want to know why Apu didn't IMMEDIATELY return the painting, that his office accepted on-loan, the moment he laid eyes on it :eusa_think: :eusa_whistle:

And now we see the real racist on this thread.

Die in a fucking fire, you fucking asshole.

laugh.gif

All of them are already white though. It wasnt done to aclimate. It was done so they wouldnt be discriminated against.

It was done to help the transition into the culture in which they moved into. Only morons like you seem to have an issue with that.

Thats a pretty pathetic attempt by Jindal to pass. I bet he is an embarrassment to Indians everywhere. At least the ones that actually like themselves brown.
We're red, not brown.

Now you know, Pale-face.

Oh...the REAL Indians. My bad. I love them because they look like a chocolate sundae with a cherry on top!
I was unaware there were any fake Indians....well until Bobby made himself white.
Not fake, just misnamed. I'm American Indian. Now Elizabeth Warren might fit the definition of a fake Indian.

And didn't Michael Jackson make himself white too?

Lying again Klansman?

Yeah he did change his name. He wanted to be like the white kid on the brady bunch

"The son of immigrants from India, Bobby Jindal has enjoyed tremendous success as a politician. He became the first Indian American elected governor in the United States. Growing up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Jindal changed his first name from "Piyush" to "Bobby" when he was a child, after one of the characters on the television sitcom The Brady Bunch. "

He is still legally Piyush. It figures a moron like you can believe a child can change his name all on his own.

laugh.gif

It was done to help the transition into the culture in which they moved into. Only morons like you seem to have an issue with that.
Why would a name change help transition into a culture? i dont have to change my name to transition into a culture. There had to be a reason. We know from the mouths of Jews themselves it was done to combat discrimination.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/26/nyregion/26names.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

"The rationale was straightforward: adopting names that sounded more American might help immigrants speed assimilation, avoid detection, deter discrimination or just be better for the businesses they hoped to start in their new homeland.

Today, most experts agree, that traditional immigrant gambit has all but disappeared.

“For the most part, nobody changes to American names any more at all,” said Cheryl R. David, former chairwoman of the New York chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.

We're red, not brown.

Now you know, Pale-face.

Not fake, just misnamed. I'm American Indian. Now Elizabeth Warren might fit the definition of a fake Indian.

And didn't Michael Jackson make himself white too?
Now that I know more about him I would say no. He had a skin disease but was very pro Black from what I have learned. Regardless, he was not a politician.

Forum List

Back