GOP Indian Governor portrayed as white guy so as to not scare GOP Base.

This is what the left has,skin tone in a shitty painting,rather third grade. but when you are left with an empty bag.

Why a Bobby Jindal Portrait Sparked a Racial Controversy
“Who’s the white guy?”

Or so went the jokes of many Twitter users who saw a photo tweeted widely this week of Indian-American Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal’s purported “official portrait,” in which, well, he’s been whitewashed to the shade of Benedict Cumberbatch. It turned out it wasn't actually Jindal’s official portrait, and instead just a portrait loaned by a constituent, according to Jindal’s chief of staff, Kyle Plotkin, who shared on Twitter the actual painting (still with brightened skin, albeit less so) while slamming users for “race-baiting.”

Bobby Jindal s New Portrait Is White Enough to Win an Oscar

He's as brown as he ever was IRL :rofl:

discuss.....

Oh look, scumbag leftist assclowns lying through their fucking teeth...

How unique.

Albino East Indians....Looks a lot like the Hatfields or the McCoys.

Meet the Indian couple and their children about to set a new record - as the world s biggest ALBINO family Daily Mail Online

article-2111298-120DAD79000005DC-35_634x642.jpg

Wow, I guess he's ashamed of his heritage, how sad for him.
I think its more the Repub Party is ashamed to have a non-white in its ranks :redface:

Read this and then apologize:

Bobby Jindal artist decries hatchet job in skin-tone controversy - Adam B. Lerner - POLITICO

This unauthorized "portrait" was photo-shopped for dupes like you.
So where is the real portrait? Your link said nothing about this photo being photo shopped.
it was by some constituent but it was "on loan" to his office meaning they didn't want to offend someone in their 94% white voter base so they accepted the "white Apu" painting lol

Apu should have returned it the day he saw it but he didn't/doesn't have the stones to do that apparently.

I think its more the Repub Party is ashamed to have a non-white in its ranks :redface:

Bobby Jindal artist decries hatchet job in skin-tone controversy - Adam B. Lerner - POLITICO

Well, that's interesting. Here is what the Politico article says:

Tommy Yow Jr., who painted the unofficial portrait from a photograph, said he never intended to lighten the governor’s skin tone.

He said that the photo that caused the outrage on Twitter was “an excellent hatchet job of using either light reflection or flash on [Jindal’s] head area to even further lighten the head area of the painting.”

Yow said that he has never met the governor in person. When he painted the portrait, he said, he was less familiar with Jindal’s actual skin tone.

But interesting is that the article does not provide a second photo of the portrait to prove the point.

I would bet good money that if you look at that portrait head-on, it will look just as light as in that photo.

You provided VERY weak sauce. Back to the playpen with you.

Tommy Yow Jr., who painted the unofficial portrait from a photograph, said he never intended to lighten the governor’s skin tone.

He said that the photo that caused the outrage on Twitter was “an excellent hatchet job of using either light reflection or flash on [Jindal’s] head area to even further lighten the head area of the painting.”

Read more: Bobby Jindal artist decries hatchet job in skin-tone controversy - Adam B. Lerner - POLITICO
So where is his proof like the original? Seems as if it someone did something to alter the picture he would send out the real one.

So where is the real portrait? Your link said nothing about this photo being photo shopped.
it was by some constituent but it was "on loan" to his office meaning they didn't want to offend someone in their 94% white voter base so they accepted the "white Apu" painting lol

Apu should have returned it the day he saw it but he didn't/doesn't have the stones to do that apparently.

People from the Indian subcontinent have a wide variety of skin tones.
Maybe he just thought it was a Bollywood version of himself.

Kajal-Agarwal-South-Indian-Actress-download-free-hd-wallpapers-of-bollywood-actress.jpg

Correct. Politico says that the "artist" now claims that the person who photographed the portrait somehow used bright light to make Jindal's face look lighter, but there are no indications of excessive lighting being used at all. Plus, the artist himself provided no photo of his own work. Who in the world makes paintings and does not photograph them, if for no other reason than the prove ownership?

My gut tells me that Politico is going to be walking this one back....

Last edited:
Here's a thought you imbecilic, knob-slurping, knee-pad wearing moronic sycophants that think everything some fucking 25 year-old J-School Columbia Graduate thinks is important actually IS important.......

Maybe the artist who did the painting SUCKS.....

Ever think of that of that?

Of course not, you're too stupid

You seem angry. Well, actually, you always seem angry.

Got anything to actually contribute to the OP?

I do.

The article clearly states that the one portrait is on loan:

B88qGdKIcAEG66Q.jpg

However, the OFFICIAL portrait is similarly VERY VERY light in color:

B89W2DUIQAEdTg4.jpg

Bobby Jindal has a truly wonderful, beautiful, rich brown skin color. Why not actually show it?
i didnt even notice that was the official painting. He looks white in that one too. :laugh:

[

Oh look, dog cum is STILL lying through his/her fucking teeth - even after being humiliated for these lies....

Some assclowns are too stupid to grasp that they need to back off to quite getting kicked in the teeth...

Correct. Politico says that the "artist" now claims that the person who photographed the portrait somehow used bright light to make his face look lighter, but there are no indications of excessing lighting being used at all. Plus, the artist himself provided no photo of his own work. Who in the world makes paintings and does not photograph them, if for no other reason than the prove ownership.

You ignore the main point of his statement, that he wasn't really thinking about skin color when he made the painting.

Isn't the "color blind" society something that lefties have always called for?

Do you think the public will continue to swallow this race-baiting BS forever? I think eight years of penance will have been enough.

Correct. Politico says that the "artist" now claims that the person who photographed the portrait somehow used bright light to make his face look lighter, but there are no indications of excessing lighting being used at all. Plus, the artist himself provided no photo of his own work. Who in the world makes paintings and does not photograph them, if for no other reason than the prove ownership.

You ignore the main point of his statement, that he wasn't really thinking about skin color when he made the painting.

How is that color blind if he is painting him white? White is not the default color for humans.

Why a Bobby Jindal Portrait Sparked a Racial Controversy
“Who’s the white guy?”

Or so went the jokes of many Twitter users who saw a photo tweeted widely this week of Indian-American Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal’s purported “official portrait,” in which, well, he’s been whitewashed to the shade of Benedict Cumberbatch. It turned out it wasn't actually Jindal’s official portrait, and instead just a portrait loaned by a constituent, according to Jindal’s chief of staff, Kyle Plotkin, who shared on Twitter the actual painting (still with brightened skin, albeit less so) while slamming users for “race-baiting.”

Bobby Jindal s New Portrait Is White Enough to Win an Oscar

He's as brown as he ever was IRL :rofl:

discuss.....

Oh look, scumbag leftist assclowns lying through their fucking teeth...

How unique.
hurts don't it hack boi :( BURNS!!! Uncensored2008

5:55

So why did he make him white if he wasn't thinking about skin tone? This isn't an abstract painting, it is a realistic painting. There is nothing realistic about that skin tone.

Well, if he wasn't thinking about skin color, he could just as well have made Jindal red or yellow, right? For that would be color-blind, too, right? But for some strange reason, he did not do that...

Last edited:

How is that color blind if he is painting him white? White is not the default color for humans.

Spot on.

Considering how unbeliebably enormous China is, it would appear to me that were there to be a default color, if would logically be yellow, not white.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back