GOP Indian Governor portrayed as white guy so as to not scare GOP Base.

Never saw a red East Indian I have seen plenty of Black and Brown ones.

6384339661_c62fcc03df_m.jpg

391379428_5430b81d5b_m.jpg
Oh...the REAL Indians. My bad. I love them because they look like a chocolate sundae with a cherry on top!
I was unaware there were any fake Indians....well until Bobby made himself white.
Not fake, just misnamed. I'm American Indian. Now Elizabeth Warren might fit the definition of a fake Indian.

And didn't Michael Jackson make himself white too?
Youre not american indian. Indians live on the SE Asian continent.
You're beginning to sound incredibly stupid.
Not calling you an indian is being incredibly stupid? Indians are from another continent. You are from this continent.

The one he tweeted out looks just as white as the painting in question.

B89W2DUIQAEdTg4.jpg

We know you incessantly lie - you are a leftist assclown and the most rabid racist in the forum.

You leftist scumbags went on a racist rant, and got caught. Go ahead, fan these flames - make sure EVERY American knows what racist fucks you assclown democrats are.

Your party media is burying the story to protect you scumbags, by all means make sure people hear about it.

ASSCLOWN DEMOCRATS ALTER PICTURE OF BOBBY JINDAL TO CREATE RACIAL FLAP!

There, I helped you in your quest.

May every American know what you did - may every voter grasp the depths of the racism that defines the filthy democratic party.
Are you saying that you can tell that is good ole Bobby Jindall from looking at this white guy here?

B89W2DUIQAEdTg4.jpg
We're saying it matters to you more than it matters to us. It always surprises the racist Left that not everyone is as race obsessed as you all are.
It must matter to you more. You are arguing about it. We just pointed it out. You seem vested in denying the evidence right in front of your eyes. Matter of fact you just called yourself by your white man appointed name. You and Bobby are kindred souls so I understand.
I don't mind being called American Indian, "redskin" or anything else. Life is too short for the political correctness and the racism you cling to.

Oh...the REAL Indians. My bad. I love them because they look like a chocolate sundae with a cherry on top!
I was unaware there were any fake Indians....well until Bobby made himself white.
Not fake, just misnamed. I'm American Indian. Now Elizabeth Warren might fit the definition of a fake Indian.

Not calling you an indian is being incredibly stupid? Indians are from another continent. You are from this continent.
I said American Indian, high speed. It seems everyone knows what that means but you.

I said American Indian, high speed. It seems everyone knows what that means but you.
Thats the white mans name for you. What were you called before white people gave you names?

The one he tweeted out looks just as white as the painting in question.

B89W2DUIQAEdTg4.jpg

We know you incessantly lie - you are a leftist assclown and the most rabid racist in the forum.

You leftist scumbags went on a racist rant, and got caught. Go ahead, fan these flames - make sure EVERY American knows what racist fucks you assclown democrats are.

Your party media is burying the story to protect you scumbags, by all means make sure people hear about it.

May every American know what you did - may every voter grasp the depths of the racism that defines the filthy democratic party.
Are you saying that you can tell that is good ole Bobby Jindall from looking at this white guy here?

B89W2DUIQAEdTg4.jpg
We're saying it matters to you more than it matters to us. It always surprises the racist Left that not everyone is as race obsessed as you all are.
It must matter to you more. You are arguing about it. We just pointed it out. You seem vested in denying the evidence right in front of your eyes. Matter of fact you just called yourself by your white man appointed name. You and Bobby are kindred souls so I understand.
I don't mind being called American Indian, "redskin" or anything else. Life is too short for the political correctness and the racism you cling to.
I didnt ask you what you minded. I know you love your pet name. Do you wag your tail when they pet you and call you injun? The one thing most people with backbone have is the determination to identify themselves by their rules.

B89W2DUIQAEdTg4.jpg
I didnt ask you what you minded. I know you love your pet name. Do you wag your tail when they pet you and call you injun?

When my white wife does, yeah. Does that bother a racist like you, that I got one of your white women?

Thats the white mans name for you. What were you called before white people gave you names?
Red Eagle.

Guy paints a portrait of a guy he never met and assumed he was lily white.

Jindal commissions an official portrait to remind everyone he is their leader in LA and it also shows him looking lily white.

Many people laugh at the idiocy. Except Republicans, they blame everything on liberals.

Red Eagle.
Thats the english language pet injun.

Red Eagle.
I knew your racism would surface sooner or later.

B89W2DUIQAEdTg4.jpg
I didnt ask you what you minded. I know you love your pet name. Do you wag your tail when they pet you and call you injun?

When my white wife does, yeah. Does that bother a racist like you, that I got one of your white women?
You've never had a white woman I've been with. They wouldnt stomach a boy that cant be a man. You must be thrilled to death to have a white woman. Validates you doesn't it? :laugh:

Jindal commissions an official portrait to remind everyone he is their leader in LA and it also shows him looking lily white.

Many people laugh at the idiocy. Except Republicans, they blame everything on liberals.
Actually we don't care. That's your obsession, not ours.

Red Eagle.
What racism is that? I wanted to know what you called yourself before white people named you.

Red Eagle.
They named me Foot in Mouth....

You forgot they then claim everyone is making a big deal and they dont care.

You've never had a white woman I've been with. They wouldnt stomach a boy that cant be a man. You must be thrilled to death to have a white woman. Validates you doesn't it? :laugh:
Damn right. Just last night she validated me two times.

You don't have one of those, do you?

Red Eagle.
You are so hard to hate! LOL..

Damn right. Just last night she validated me two times.

You don't have one of those, do you?
One of those what?

Red Eagle.
You are so hard to hate! LOL..
My grandmother who was 1/2 Cherokee would never talk to me about her past, or why we were never on the rolls..

Forum List

Back