GOP formal investigation of Biden no 'proof' of high crimes or misdemeanors for Impeachment

Slay News?

"This website has published claims such as that the World Economic Forum wants to use artificial intelligence to write a new bible." - :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

a helping for you below

Slay News? :itsok:
It's obvious someone like you would choose to remain ignorant LOL

Liar!!!!!!!!!!!

"Fake news websites are those which intentionally, but not necessarily solely, publish hoaxes and disinformation for purposes other than news satire. Some of these sites use homograph spoofing attacks, typosquatting and other deceptive strategies similar to those used in phishing attacks to resemble genuine news outlets."

View attachment 874080
That is one long ass list of fake news outlets concocted there. Fake news begins with that list lol you are funny!

Republican Lawmaker Leading Hunter Biden Investigation Accused of Owning Shell Company.

Hunter Biden is accused of operating a shell company and trading on his family name. Now, the lawmaker leading the House investigation into Biden faces accusations of the same misconduct.

Once Comer Pyle is caught in a lie.

Trump has obstructed every investigation.
And I can't blame him for obstructing any investigation done by the deep state political apparatus, otherwise one that is hell bent on protecting an agenda that has the entire world laughing and crying at the same time at us.

Republican Lawmaker Leading Hunter Biden Investigation Accused of Owning Shell Company.

Hunter Biden is accused of operating a shell company and trading on his family name. Now, the lawmaker leading the House investigation into Biden faces accusations of the same misconduct.

Once Comer Pyle is caught in a lie.

You act as if no other can take up the torch and carry it to the finish line, when in fact yes they easily can. Things like this have a way of clearing out the dead wood in order to find the new. Doesn't let anyone off the hook, but sure some changes along the way might be needed.

I'll lean on the side of this being a nothing burger, but we shall all see.

I'm an independent, not a leftist.

Did you want to answer the question?

Did you see Comer has some shady shell company conflicts too?

Do you care?
If he does, then the people need to investigate all in Congress, just to see how far the corruption might go with any of them. The people deserve better than to have a government so corrupt that the nation is truly at a breaking point.

The head of the snakes that brought it all about need to be hunted down like the NAZIs were by the MASSAD, and brought to justice.... It's typical of the left to want to burn it all to the ground if their side is deposed for anything. I'm for justice where the scales are balanced out. I'm not for lopsided justice where a person destroys 50 lives and yet another got 50 parking tickets, but both were given the same time and put in the same cell.

Shell companies only have one purpose, so if it is what it is, then Comer should be replaced.

Stay tuned I guess.

If he does, then the people need to investigate all in Congress, just to see how far the corruption might go with any of them. The people deserve better than to have a government so corrupt that the nation is truly at a breaking point.

If he does?

"But there are 6 acres (2.4 hectares) that he bought in 2015 and co-owns with a longtime campaign contributor that he has treated differently, transferring his ownership to Farm Team Properties, a shell company he co-owns with his wife."

The head of the snakes that brought it all about need to be hunted down like the NAZIs were by the MASSAD, and brought to justice.... It's typical of the left to want to burn it all to the ground if their side is deposed for anything. I'm for justice where the scales are balanced out. I'm not for lopsided justice where a person destroys 50 lives and yet another got 50 parking tickets, but both were given the same time and put in the same cell.

Shell companies only have one purpose, so if it is what it is, then Comer should be replaced.

Stay tuned I guess.
Trump has over 500 shell companies.

If he does?

"But there are 6 acres (2.4 hectares) that he bought in 2015 and co-owns with a longtime campaign contributor that he has treated differently, transferring his ownership to Farm Team Properties, a shell company he co-owns with his wife."

Trump has over 500 shell companies.
My post stands..

Forum List

Back