GOP formal investigation of Biden no 'proof' of high crimes or misdemeanors for Impeachment

This is political theater, nothing more.

It’s a baseless, meritless, partisan attack on President Biden, a bad faith ‘investigation’ predicated on conspiracy theories and lies intended to placate the House Treason Caucus and appease Trump Cult members in the GOP base.
You misspelled Trump

You misspelled Trump

Some House Republicans Admit There Is No Evidence to Impeach Biden​

'Probably not,' Rep. Don Bacon, R-Neb., said Tuesday when asked if Biden committed high crimes or misdemeanors​

Published 12/12/23 11:39 AM ET|Updated 12/12/23 12:03 PM ET

GOP lawmaker who backed impeachment inquiry admits he’s seen no evidence of ‘high crime or misdemeanor’​

The purpose of the investigation is to find something.

The TDS addled reek of fear and panic.

House Republican admits vote for Biden impeachment inquiry despite lack of evidence is for election​

"I think it's more important to have this information for the elections," Rep. Dan Bacon, R-Neb, told reporters​

'Probably not,' Rep. Don Bacon, R-Neb., said Tuesday when asked if Biden committed high crimes or misdemeanors​

Probably so

This is political theater, nothing more.

It’s a baseless, meritless, partisan attack on President Biden, a bad faith ‘investigation’ predicated on conspiracy theories and lies intended to placate the House Treason Caucus and appease Trump Cult members in the GOP base.

House Republican admits vote for Biden impeachment inquiry despite lack of evidence is for election​

"I think it's more important to have this information for the elections," Rep. Dan Bacon, R-Neb, told reporters​

Leftist Salon will deny evidence against the Biden Crime Family Syndicate but I agree that the American people should have the facts regarding Biden and his family’s dealings with foreign entities.

Probably so
Slay News?

"This website has published claims such as that the World Economic Forum wants to use artificial intelligence to write a new bible." - :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

a helping for you below

Slay News? :itsok:

As a person somewhat trained in art myself, I won't deny that some of Hunter's work doesn't show promise and appeal, just that it isn't THAT good-- or rare --and Hunter Biden to my knowledge was a total unknown in the art world until just a few years ago, that and the fact that he is among the very few if not only artist I've ever known to have immediate roaring success AND a clientele so exclusive as to require total secrecy in who is buying his art!

That makes Hunter a true exception to the art world whose success can only be left explained by one thing-- Biden family name recognition! But, recognition for what? Well, since neither Hunter nor Dear Ol' Dad can show the slightest enterprise nor service they offer anyone outside of Dad's political influence to get things done for you (assuming you butter his greasy palm well enough), and the insistence that "buyers" of his art remain secret (therefore untraceable), the only logical conclusion left is that these art purchases as well as all the other YUGE GIFTS of millions in secret out-of-country myriad bank deposits from China, Romania and Ukraine, big gem gifts, and all of the many "loans" and complex bank transfers in between, represent foreign powers "BUYING" favors and influence from the First Family for personal gain and that is FUCKING TREASON making Joe Biden both an illegal installed enemy agent and national security risk (do not forget decades of national secrets stolen by Biden while a mere senator and VP then stored in a chinese business office and his open garage), and Hunter an enemy agent.

THE ONLY WAY TO TREAT A SPY IS TO BE SHOT BEFORE A FIRING SQUAD AT SUNRISE.

I suggest James Comer and the Biden Criminal Investigative Committee get with it and next force these art galleries to give a detailed list of EXACTLY who has been "buying" Hunter Biden's art.
I would be satisfied if they just got the hell out of our government, and I mean fast. Trump ought to go after these people with a legal vengeance using everything that Comer and Jordon uncovers in the investigation. Trump was done so wrong by these leftist people, that it's truly amazing. It has been building for year's until it finally reached it's peak.

It's incredible. The GOP led HOUSE is leading the gullible down the road to more embarrassment and humiliation, like they've done before, and as has FOX/Carlson. Why do I claim this? Because it's simply fact - true. I think of the old 'Where's the beef?' commercials/ads.

House Set to Approve Biden Impeachment Inquiry as It Hunts for an Offense​

Republicans are pushing forward with a formal investigation even though their yearlong scrutiny of the president and his family has turned up no proof of high crimes or misdemeanors.

Yea, “no proof” the Biden family has been on the take for decades….

You people are so delusional.

1702758435929.png

Yea, “no proof” the Biden family has been on the take for decades….

You people are so delusional.
I've linked to four articles where Republicans agree with my claims.

I'll do it again:

Just for you.

GOP lawmaker who backed impeachment inquiry admits he’s seen no evidence of ‘high crime or misdemeanor'​

Biden impeachment inquiry authorized by House Republicans, despite lack of evidence​

I've linked to four articles where Republicans agree with my claims.

I'll do it again:

Just for you.

GOP lawmaker who backed impeachment inquiry admits he’s seen no evidence of ‘high crime or misdemeanor'​

Biden impeachment inquiry authorized by House Republicans, despite lack of evidence​

I’m well aware that these “republicans” are total cucks and RINOs who are too cowardly to impeach the sack of shit in the White House. Spineless cowards all of them.

I would be satisfied if they just got the hell out of our government, and I mean fast. Trump ought to go after these people with a legal vengeance using everything that Comer and Jordon uncovers in the investigation. Trump was done so wrong by these leftist people, that it's truly amazing. It has been building for year's until it finally reached it's peak.

I'd have no problem if Trump and/or republicans don't proctologically go after the Bidens for years with specious lawsuit after lawsuit, investigation after investigation, gossamer charge after gossamer charge wearing the Bidens down, exhausting their bank accounts, until they have to sell everything they own brick by brick.

Fake news, not even listed. CNN would have to be on there too. Those are the lies that you prefer right?

Liar!!!!!!!!!!!

"Fake news websites are those which intentionally, but not necessarily solely, publish hoaxes and disinformation for purposes other than news satire. Some of these sites use homograph spoofing attacks, typosquatting and other deceptive strategies similar to those used in phishing attacks to resemble genuine news outlets."

slay news list.png

Forum List

Back