GOP Election Plans Are Being Perverted

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2020

The annual GOP issues conference — taking place at a snazzy hotel in Orlando — was supposed to serve as an opportunity for the House GOP to discuss their successes over the past two months and how to chart a path forward, but it has instead been overshadowed by Trump...

Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 12.40.34 PM.png

Trump paid off one of his bimbos (a typical practice according to his devoted fart-catcher Rudy Giuliani) but tried to claim his hush money was a campaign expense, clearly illegal - and the Loser is not above the law.

Giuliani explained why his paying off this bimbo with whom he rutted behind the backs of trophy wives was a necessary campaign expense, telling “Fox & Friends”:

Trump is again raving that his goons should obstruct the course of justice, with little success:

Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 3.54.02 PM.png

“I wish more people had shown up!”
said Trump supporter Philippe Lejeune.

With multiple civil and legal prosecutions in the works, serious Republicans may find themselves diverted into the long-running, raunchy Trump sideshow for quite some time to come.

OGC.gif

Last edited:

The annual GOP issues conference — taking place at a snazzy hotel in Orlando — was supposed to serve as an opportunity for the House GOP to discuss their successes over the past two months and how to chart a path forward, but it has instead been overshadowed by Trump...

Trump paid off one of his bimbos (a typical practice according to his devoted fart-catcher Rudy Giuliani) but tried to claim his hush money was a campaign expense, clearly illegal - and the Loser is not above the law.

Giuliani explained why his paying off this bimbo with whom he rutted behind the backs of trophy wives was a necessary campaign expense, telling “Fox & Friends”:

Trump is again raving that his goons should obstruct the course of justice, with little success:

View attachment 767942

With multiple civil and legal prosecutions in the works, serious Republicans may find themselves diverted into the long-running, raunchy Trump sideshow for quite some time to come.

Well, they sold their soul to the most obvious con man this country has ever seen.

So tell us, guys, if he can't be disqualified and he actually WINS in '24, what do you think should be the response of your party and its supporters?
Note - this is called a "hypothetical" so refusing to answer is an answer all its own.

So tell us, guys, if he can't be disqualified and he actually WINS in '24, what do you think should be the response of your party and its supporters?
Have him sworn in.

Why did you think that was a tough question? Remember, just because you're a treasonous sore-loser who tries to overthrow elections, that doesn't mean we are.

Now, back atcha. What will you do if Biden wins?

View attachment 767942

Trump paid a hooker hush money?

Who cares?

Trump was right on the issues that matter most

Have him sworn in.

Why did you think that was a tough question? Remember, just because you're a treasonous sore-loser who tries to overthrow elections, that doesn't mean we are.

Now, back atcha. What will you do if Biden wins?
I'll make a note of your response. I don't happen to believe you're being honest but, we'll see. As for Biden winning, IF there is no evidence of widespread irregularities in the battleground states, as there was in 2020, then I will accept that he won and that our nation is totally lost.

I was shocked in the mid-terms but I made no claims of widespread cheating. AZ was the only obvious exception. Funny thing is, we're hearing rumblings about the RNC taking a page out of the Dem's book and planning for massive vote harvesting, drop boxes and so on for '24. I have zero doubt that if Trump won based on those tactics, everything we saw from 2016 to the present would happen AGAIN. He would not be accepted and there would be violence in major cities as a result.

I'm not one to push for civil conflict but I do expect it. The Left has reached the point of no return. They will not yield power peacefully again.

I'll make a note of your response. I don't happen to believe you're being honest but, we'll see. As for Biden winning, IF there is no evidence of widespread irregularities in the battleground states, as there was in 2020, then I will accept that he won and that our nation is totally lost.

I was shocked in the mid-terms but I made no claims of widespread cheating. AZ was the only obvious exception. Funny thing is, we're hearing rumblings about the RNC taking a page out of the Dem's book and planning for massive vote harvesting, drop boxes and so on for '24. I have zero doubt that if Trump won based on those tactics, everything we saw from 2016 to the present would happen AGAIN. He would not be accepted and there would be violence in major cities as a result.

I'm not one to push for civil conflict but I do expect it. The Left has reached the point of no return. They will not yield power peacefully again.
Sore losing is your defense.

Trump paid a hooker hush money?

Who cares?
The slut can pay all his bimbos to keep quiet.

What he can't do is claim a bimbo pay-off as a campaign expense.

Trump was right on the issues that matter most
Ah, yes. His big, beautiful wall that he made Mexico pay for!
Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 5.10.12 PM.png

"You know, the wall is built... We did a great job in the wall.
Remember, the wall, they said it could never be done.
One of the largest infrastructure projects we've ever had in this country...!"
Mime-jogger-invisible-wall.gif

[https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/966396848/read-trumps-jan-6-speech-a-key-part-of-impeachment-trial]

I think you are mistaken

It was an obvious campaign expense
A lowlife candidate paying hush money to a bimbo he schtupped behind the back of a pregnant trophy wife is legal.

Claiming that it is a legitimate campaign expense is not.

Last edited:
A lowlife candidate paying hush money to a bimbo he schtupped behind the back of a pregnant trophy wife is legal.

Claiming that it is a legitimate campaign expense is not.
Thats your opinion but unless you can make it stand up in court it means nothing

And even if you can its a spap on the wrist offense

Forum List

Back