GOP Debate Thread

Paul is getting a little close to *too honest*. He practically told Iran that it was in their interests to pursue a nuclear weapon in order to influence the US.

Ron Paul is chanelling Neville Chamberlain.

Can you imagine him in the 30s?

"We don't have any evidence that Hitler is breaking the Versailles Treaty!"

Idiot!

The Versailles Treaty was one of the biggest blunders the international community ever did.

Santorum: They [Iran] are a radical theocracy (and not the good kind).

Parenthetical coda added, of course. Also, his assertion that Iran's putative dislike of the US has nothing to do with US policy is absurd.

I have his word on it.

You have any evidence that he's lying?...You have any better way of getting the taxes paid by your constituents back into the district other than how he goes about it?

When you get elected to office and can find a better way, you let us all know.

Oh, you have HIS WORD on it! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You mean like the word he gave on his racist newsletters where he claimed he didn't even write them???????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
He didn't write them and you have no evidence that he's lying in either case.

Now, you go get elected to office and tell us how better to get your constituents their taxes back, defelectapottamus.

Some of them are SIGNED BY HIM!!!!!!!!!

I saw them!

The man is a dead liar!

Not only that but he LEFT the Republican Party in the latter part of the 80s because he said he couldn't stand what Reagan was doing. He went libertarian.

Why did he come back? BECAUSE HE COULDN'T WIN ELECTIONS AS A LIBERTARIAN.

Now he wants to pretend he's a Reaganite, when he left the Republican party because Reagan wouldn't adhere to Ron paul's insane ideas about isolationism.

Now THAT is the truth!

Paul is getting a little close to *too honest*. He practically told Iran that it was in their interests to pursue a nuclear weapon in order to influence the US.

Yes, he did. Also, his eyebrow is falling off again, I think.

Santorum just claimed that IED are "manufactured" in Iran.

Romney is slamming Obama for notional weakness on national defense. I have to remind myself that Democrats inaugurated this attack in televised debates when Kennedy went after Nixon on Quemoy and Matsu.

Santorum: They [Iran] are a radical theocracy (and not the good kind).

Parenthetical coda added, of course. Also, his assertion that Iran's putative dislike of the US has nothing to do with US policy is absurd.

That's the entire hubris of the neocon mentality. ANY suggestion that we change stupid policy is met with an insistance that 'they hate us because of who we are!' - instead of acknowledging that the rest of the world just get sick of us pushing them around.

Oh, you have HIS WORD on it! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You mean like the word he gave on his racist newsletters where he claimed he didn't even write them???????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
He didn't write them and you have no evidence that he's lying in either case.

Now, you go get elected to office and tell us how better to get your constituents their taxes back, defelectapottamus.

Some of them are SIGNED BY HIM!!!!!!!!!

I saw them!

The man is a dead liar!

Not only that but he LEFT the Republican Party in the latter part of the 80s because he said he couldn't stand what Reagan was doing. He went libertarian.

Why did he come back? BECAUSE HE COULDN'T WIN ELECTIONS AS A LIBERTARIAN.

Now he wants to pretend he's a Reaganite, when he left the Republican party because Reagan wouldn't adhere to Ron paul's insane ideas about isolationism.

Now THAT is the truth!
You're deflecting from the original point, to the point that you're not even addressing it.....I accept your capitulation.

Forum List

Back