GOP Debate = Insane Clown Posse

Fox slams CNBC for having a debate "agenda"

Oh, fuck me that is funny as shit!!!

Agenda? Yeah, that's a good one... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::rofl::rofl:

AP_53563504996-e1439086439878-640x481.jpg

Three debates.....three times Republicans complain about bias

Fox slams CNBC for having a debate "agenda"

Oh, fuck me that is funny as shit!!!

Agenda? Yeah, that's a good one... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::rofl::rofl:

AP_53563504996-e1439086439878-640x481.jpg

Three debates.....three times Republicans complain about bias
Because there was bias in all three debates? Cruz was riht. Democrats got softball questions like "which one of you is better looking and smarter?" while Republicans got "Are you out of your fucking mind?"

Rightwing Fox, Leftwing CNN and CNBC

All are "picking" on the Repubublicans. Maybe asking detailed questions about their positions is picking on them

Not one of them says we need to raise taxes and cut spending to pay down the dept.

Not one of them told the truth.

fwFEpsW.png
I noticed on twitter last night that every single post against the GOP used the word clown. Is that really the only talking point you have? It's weak and worn out.

Not one of them says we need to raise taxes and cut spending to pay down the dept.

Not one of them told the truth.

fwFEpsW.png
Oh use emotion instead of real ideas. The poor boohoo. The sick boohoo. The children boohoo. The elderly boohoo.

If you really wanted to help people you'd cut all taxes. Cut regulatory red tape on businesses and not make companies buy healthcare because now everyone has gone to part time labor.

Attacking 'the media' may have appeased many on the ridiculous right, but does nothing to address the issues.

>>"Attacking 'the media' may have appeased many on the ridiculous right, but does nothing to address the issues."<<

Hint: That is the whole reason the right candidates did attack the media --- because the moderators attacked them instead of addressing the issues. (IOW, our mission in this debate is to help hillary by besmirching them.) What a surprise.

Forum List

Back