GOP committee member in trouble over racist Obama email

Feb 2, 2011
Marilyn Davenport, a Tea Party activist and member of the Orange County GOP's central committee, is in trouble over a racist anti-Obama email. The email included these pictures.

1303071057_8620.jpg

1303071146_c10e.jpg

More Tea Party Racism - Auburn Journal

"Oh, come on! Everybody who knows me knows that I am not a racist. It was a joke. I have friends who are black! Besides, I only sent it to a few people - mostly people I didn't think would be upset by it," explained Marilyn Davenport , Teapublican activist and member of the Orange County Republican Party Central Committee.

Davenport is in hot water for circulating a racist hate-email depicting President Barack Obama and his parents as chimpanzees. The email also noted, "Now you know why - No birth certificate."

As with most white racists on the defensive, Davenport's "excuse" was that she only sent the email to her closest racist friends, that she is not a racist , that she didn't realize the email was racist, and that it's perfectly acceptable to make fun of black people as subhuman. These are each classic forms of racism denial. Instead of an apology, Davenport said she was concerned over who leaked her racist email and then blamed the media for running it.

Dehumanizing blacks as being ape-like (and by implication not as evolved as whites) is among the most violent, hurtful and persistent legacies of America's enslavement of black Africans. In a six-year research study at Stanford it was found that whites who do not regard blacks as “fully human” are also likely to ignore or even condone violence against blacks.

LOL, he found it SO OFFENSIVE he had to post it TWICE. How funny is it he doesn't seem to have a PROBLEM POSTING THE PICTURE?

And notice this one is a Gop committee member, the other one was a Tea Party Activist. I'm soooooooooooooo confused. which is it?

What a friggen JOKE

:lol:

Last edited:
LOL, he found it SO OFFENSIVE he had to post it TWICE. How funny is it he doesn't seem to have a PROBLEM POSTING THE PICTURE?

What a friggen JOKE

Clearly, he's having fun poking at the ulcerated racism that CAN be found among the tea party.

Did you want to go ahead and claim that "it's only watermelons, *******" here too? I hear they like grape drink and fried chicken too.

What a friggen JOKE

Clearly, he's having fun poking at the ulcerated racism that CAN be found among the tea party.

Did you want to go ahead and claim that "it's only watermelons, *******" here too? I hear they like grape drink and fried chicken too.

bullshit. we saw Bush pictured as a chimp, so you all don't get to go changing the rules now. you all can take you perceived racism and stick it.

• Banned

And notice this one is a Gop committee member, the other one was a Tea Party Activist. I'm soooooooooooooo confused. which is it?

What a friggen JOKE

I don't have a problem posting the pic, because it shows how low this piece of trash will go. BTW, dumbass, you should try reading sometime. She is a TEAsack activist AND A GOP committee member. Reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits, is it? :lol::lol::lol:

What a friggen JOKE

bullshit. we saw Bush pictured as a chimp, so you all don't get to go changing the rules now. you all can take you perceived racism and stick it.

By ignoring the historic fact of blacks being compared to apes you are only digging a deeper hole and validating that there is, in fact, a deep vein of racism among tea partiers. I mean, just because Bush slept on white sheets doesn't mean there is no racial significance to a fucking klan hood left on the steps of the white house. I know that stories like this make you desperate to cry foul but, unfortunately, you really have no argument to make here.

What a friggen JOKE

I don't have a problem posting the pic, because it shows how low this piece of trash will go. BTW, dumbass, you should try reading sometime. She is a TEAsack activist AND A GOP committee member. Reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits, is it? :lol::lol::lol:

maybe she is a piece of trash, but what does that say about you for REPOSTING THE PICTURE. You and your FAUX outrage are so fake.

What a friggen JOKE

maybe she is a piece of trash, but what does that say about you for REPOSTING THE PICTURE. You and your FAUX outrage are so fake.

It says that he enjoys watching you freak out about something that you cannot blame a liberal your way out of.

It says that he enjoys watching you freak out about something that you cannot blame a liberal your way out of.

lol, I don't FREAK OUT over some dumb pictures, how many stupid pictures have we seen here of Palin, he doesn't seem to mind those of a WOMAN.
but it is great fun watching you liberals get yer panties in a bunch over frivolous stuff..
and we still live in a free country, so a if he finds the picture offensive, tough shit.

Last edited:

lol, I don't FREAK OUT over some dumb pictures, or some radio host, etc etc etc.
but it is great fun watching you liberals get yer panties in a bunch over frivolous stuff..
and we still live in a free country, so a if he finds the picture offensive, tough shit.

:lol::lol::lol: That's exactly what you're doing. Tissue?

Baby-Cry.gif

I want to see the pictures of Bush with the bone thru the nose.

I want to see the pictures of Bush with watermelon.

I want to see the pictures of Bush with the Boys in the Hood.

lol, I don't FREAK OUT over some dumb pictures, how many stupid pictures have we seen here of Palin, he doens't seem to mind those of a WOMAN.

frivolous, eh? Again, all you are doing is proving the point.

lol, I don't FREAK OUT over some dumb pictures, or some radio host, etc etc etc.

In other words, "It's a free country, so if I want to enjoy laughing at a racist picture, tough shit".

lol, I don't FREAK OUT over some dumb pictures, how many stupid pictures have we seen here of Palin, he doens't seem to mind those of a WOMAN.

frivolous, eh? Again, all you are doing is proving the point.

Yes frivolous. and you are proving my point.

In other words, "It's a free country, so if I want to enjoy laughing at a racist picture, tough shit".

That's the new Republican motto...let them run with it. Cool with me.

That's the new Republican motto...let them run with it. Cool with me.

Oh brother, you people are just way funny.

Marilyn Davenport, a Tea Party activist and member of the Orange County GOP's central committee, is in trouble over a racist anti-Obama email. The email included these pictures.

1303071057_8620.jpg

1303071146_c10e.jpg

More Tea Party Racism - Auburn Journal

"Oh, come on! Everybody who knows me knows that I am not a racist. It was a joke. I have friends who are black! Besides, I only sent it to a few people - mostly people I didn't think would be upset by it," explained Marilyn Davenport , Teapublican activist and member of the Orange County Republican Party Central Committee.

Davenport is in hot water for circulating a racist hate-email depicting President Barack Obama and his parents as chimpanzees. The email also noted, "Now you know why - No birth certificate."

As with most white racists on the defensive, Davenport's "excuse" was that she only sent the email to her closest racist friends, that she is not a racist , that she didn't realize the email was racist, and that it's perfectly acceptable to make fun of black people as subhuman. These are each classic forms of racism denial. Instead of an apology, Davenport said she was concerned over who leaked her racist email and then blamed the media for running it.

Dehumanizing blacks as being ape-like (and by implication not as evolved as whites) is among the most violent, hurtful and persistent legacies of America's enslavement of black Africans. In a six-year research study at Stanford it was found that whites who do not regard blacks as “fully human” are also likely to ignore or even condone violence against blacks.

how many of these threads do you plan to start? just checking....:rolleyes:...

Forum List

Back