GOP Candidate's Brilliant Decision To Introduce White History Month Will Win The Election

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

“Straight, white males deserve a Pride Month,” Jones tweeted on Thursday, apparently in reference to the fact that June is Pride Month for the LGBTQ community. “The Left won’t acknowledge it, but that group might just be the most discriminated group in America today.” First of all, it’s not even worth the word count for me to spend a lot of time explaining that the straight white male demographic is overwhelmingly represented in every aspect of America’s power structure—from elected officials to corporate America to America’s uber-rich to our legal system and beyond—and could never be the most discriminated against in the country. I’m not even going to be petty and point out the irony of this being tweeted by a man who was successfully sued by straight white males who accused him of racial discrimination while he was a Dekalb County official. In fact, I’m not even going to fight Jones on this. Let’s go ahead and give straight white males their own Pride month."

I mean, I definitely think we should have a straight white pride month....just because I think it will make white supremacists happier...and that will help bring harmony.......seeing as tho so many people keep asking for it, why not do it? Even tho, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that stops you from having a straight white pride month, right now....Matter of fact, there was a straight white pride march in Boton a few years ago; as well as other places..like Charlottesville......Among the attendees was then gay, now straight, new Marjorie Taylor Greene intern, Milo ...yea, I know it was about straight white pride -- but Milo being there was just to "own the libs" I am sure......I mean, marches like these ended up being total flops, but that is just because the racist Dems probably had something to do with it....

2.2.3.jpg

In fact, when you think about it.... if you consider the fact that Jones himself was successfully sued by straight white men for discrimination; he is basically proving his own point to be true....white men are the most oppressed and discriminated group in the country today -- probably the most oppressed in US history..Since we know there was no Civil Rights bill for whites, or Voting Rights bill for whites...we can have a black history month, a Satanic gay pride month,we even let wetbacks celebrate Cinco De Mayo.....I mean, yea, we have Oktoberfest for the Germans, the Irish and their St. Patricks Day -- but why don't we just have a month for whites only?? Why is the government stopping this? I also believe that if Jones really wants to win; he should vow to pass legislation that not only makes white pride month a thing, but during that month, you get to touch black people's hair or pat them on the head and call them "one of the good ones" -- what fun is it to celebrate white pride without some denigration mixed in.....

Keep twisting those pearls, OP, until your little racist knuckles bleed.
Hey bro, did you notice any pearl twisting when the CMA banned Confederate flags??

Now that was some pearl twisting...you was on the post doing your fair share...

This OP is about how buckdancing self hating black folks think they can get appeal among white voters...and white voters would be clowns to let this work on them...

Hey bro, did you notice any pearl twisting when the CMA banned Confederate flags??

Now that was some pearl twisting...you was on the post doing your fair share...

This OP is about how buckdancing self hating black folks think they can get appeal among white voters...and white voters would be clowns to let this work on them...
Thanks for sharing your racist opinion.

You should do it then....like I said in the OP -- there's LITERALLY NOTHING stopping you from doing it except your own cowardice
A black man already beat me to it.

What's wrong with White History and recognizing it?

Don't you think that white people have accomplishments that should be recognized?

And since the elites have designated "white people" as a group, such a celebration would do a lot to help forge group identity and unity. Remember that it wasn't that long ago that whites were fractionalized and only recently became designated as a cultural group.

I've never had a Confederate flag but maybe I'll get one now.
I vote for a straight white Christian pride period of celebration.
How about January - December?
I already celebrate it for that entire period so nothing would change for me.

LOL....I bet you on one thing, if such a thing would come to pass after a year or two there would be massive parades and celebrations in every hinterland town and gop controlled city.....Maybe even in Boston.

I mean you could have white pride day at ballparks, racetracks, and all other manner of venues. Stores and car dealerships could have white pride sales.....It would be great for the economy. :)

Straits deserve a month.
Whites deserve a month.
People with Downs deserves a month.
People that lost a limb deserve a month.
Etc etc etc
How about that?

My latex midgets want a month of their own. They are a sadly overlooked minority with a rich history all their own.

I would show you some pictures, but the site rules do not allow it.

Forum List

Back