GOP Candidate goes full MASKOFF and says Transgenders should meet the FIRING SQUAD

former Republican representative from Hernando, Miss., wrote in a Thursday night tweet. “I think they need to be lined up against (a) wall before a firing squad to be sent to an early judgment.”

This is a Mississippi GOPer. Is this how everyone in the GOP feels?

No surprise, it doesn't take very much digging to find that his remark was intentionally taken out of context, and his meaning clearly misrepresented.

It is not “transgenders” that he wants to put before a firing squad. It's those who want to sexually groom, brainwash, and deceive young children.

Some of y'all still want to try and find political compromise with those that want to groom our school aged children and pretend men are women, etc.
I think they need to be lined up against wall before a firing squad to be sent to an early judgment.

In a sane society, anyone who did that would be put to death. Of course you disagree, because you're on the side of those who want to abuse children in such a manner.

Your kind need to stay far, far, far away from children. The day will come when your life will depend on that. The backlash is coming, against you depraved freaks who go after children, and the backlash is going to be violent, brutal, and deadly.

Last edited:

former Republican representative from Hernando, Miss., wrote in a Thursday night tweet. “I think they need to be lined up against (a) wall before a firing squad to be sent to an early judgment.”

This is a Mississippi GOPer. Is this how everyone in the GOP feels?

Wow

He must be either: Alinsky dem or, religious fanatic almost on par with how dems worship Big Gubbamint

No. I think it's a bit harsh. :)

Follow the story, to see where it leads, and what Mr. Foster really said and meant. Death is not at all an unreasonably harsh penalty for those who commit the offenses that he was really condemning. The OP is intentionally misrepresenting what he said.

My only disagreement with him is the method of execution. The appropriate treatment of the sort of criminals he was addressing involves a millstone and a one-way boat trip.

1648402691537.png

It is not “transgenders” that he wants to put before a firing squad. It's those who want to sexually groom, brainwash, and deceive young children.
Liberals want to celebrate transgenders, but worship their groomers. Still, I wouldn't shoot the latter but there should be some kind of sanction, scum that they are.

Last edited:
Liberals want to celebrate transgenders, but worship their groomers. Still, I wouldn't shot the latter but there should be some kind of sanction, scum that they are.

Do you have any children? What if these pieces of shit came after your child?

Alas, I don't have any children, but I know what I would do if I did, and one of these pieces of shit came after my child.

No surprise, it doesn't take very much digging to find that his remark was intentionally taken out of context, and his meaning clearly misrepresented.

Some of y'all still want to try and find political compromise with those that want to groom our school aged children and pretend men are women, etc.
I think they need to be lined up against wall before a firing squad to be sent to an early judgment.

In a sane society, anyone who did that would be put to death. Of course you disagree, because you're on the side of those who want to abuse children in such a manner.

Your kind need to stay far, far, far away from children. The day will come when your life will depend on that. The backlash is coming, against you depraved freaks who go after children, and the backlash is going to be violent, brutal, and deadly.
Was it taken out of context? It looks more like the right being asserted is the right to groom and abuse chikdren. If those are the rights transgenders are claiming, his comments were right on point.

Was it taken out of context? It looks more like the right being asserted is the right to groom and abuse chikdren [sic]. If those are the rights transgenders are claiming, his comments were right on point.

I don't assume that all “transgenders” want to be allowed to go after children, and involve children in their perversion. All “transgenders”, by definition, are fucked up in the head, but it is only those who go after children that are deserving of death, and it is only those that Mr. Foster seems to have been addressing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back