Google's now got your MasterCard sales records

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A year ago, Google made a secret deal with Mastercard that allows the growing tech monopoly to track the sales of its advertising customers to learn if its marketing resulted in a purchase at a physical store in the U.S.

Report: Google’s now got your MasterCard sales records
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First thought what in the hell does google have to do with our crap.
We can only imagine how much dirt they have on the entire globe, talk about tracking ppl without them knowing it . Imagine how looking into your home and watching you sleep at night is, oh wait baby monitors they're already being hacked.

A year ago, Google made a secret deal with Mastercard that allows the growing tech monopoly to track the sales of its advertising customers to learn if its marketing resulted in a purchase at a physical store in the U.S.

Report: Google’s now got your MasterCard sales records
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First thought what in the hell does google have to do with our crap.
We can only imagine how much dirt they have on the entire globe, talk about tracking ppl without them knowing it . Imagine how looking into your home and watching you sleep at night is, oh wait baby monitors they're already being hacked.
So far the Hackers can look into your house via the Computer, Smart TVs, Security Systems, these are or can be used for visual intrusions, audible one are Baby Monitors, Cordless phones, cell phone *even turned off., The info center that talks back to you which I don't remember the name. I bet there are many others that I just have not found yet.

Forum List

Back