Google/YouTube is Pulling Out All the Stops

Yes, my words tell you I do not worship Biden, and in your world that means I am a MAGA because you lack the basic intellect to think beyond that two dimensional world.

Your problem, not mine.
Your words tell me you want to blame Biden for Trump's crapstains.
That is 100% MAGA.
That is 100% you.

Why are you embarrassed to admit what you are?
Own your hate.
Love your addiction to anger.
Be the MAGAT you need to be.

That is 100% MAGA.
That is 100% you.

I did not blame him for anything that Trump did.

I blamed Biden for the decision that Biden made. Trump did not make Biden move the date from May to Aug. That was all on Biden.

Own your hate.

This is why I love these forums, only on the internet can one be called a MAGA and Lefty in the same damn thread.

So much fun!

That is 100% MAGA.
That is 100% you.

Own your hate.
Yeah Biden is so gullible and empty headed he followed every Trump directive. That's your guy right?

I did not blame him for anything that Trump did.

I blamed Biden for the decision that Biden made. Trump did not make Biden move the date from May to Aug. That was all on Biden.

This is why I love these forums, only on the internet can one be called a MAGA and Lefty in the same damn thread.

So much fun!
Yes, you're blaming Biden for Trump's crap, the MAGA way.
Moving the date had zero impact on the outcome.

What you should be doing is praising Biden for having the political courage to do what Bush, Obama, and Trump were too cowardly to do.

But I guess a few thousand more dead Americans is OK as long as it's not Trump's fault, right?

Yeah Biden is so gullible and empty headed he followed every Trump directive. That's your guy right?

By the time Good ol'Joe took office, Benedict Donald had stripped the kitchen bare, including the sink. There were no troops left to enforce the withdrawal conditions the Taliban was allow to ignore by Donnie. Hell, thanks to The Dirty Don, we had to redeploy thousands of troops just to complete the evacuation.

Yes, you're blaming Biden for Trump's crap, the MAGA way.

No, I am blaming Biden for what Biden did. Are you saying that Biden did not choose to move the date?

Moving the date had zero impact on the outcome.

It had a huge impact. It gave the Taliban time to take over 95% of the country.

What you should be doing is praising Biden for having the political courage to do what Bush, Obama, and Trump were too cowardly to do.

I have given him credit for getting us out, it was the right thing to do. I cannot control that he screwed up the process.

By the time Good ol'Joe took office, Benedict Donald had stripped the kitchen bare, including the sink. There were no troops left to enforce the withdrawal conditions the Taliban was allow to ignore by Donnie. Hell, thanks to The Dirty Don, we had to redeploy thousands of troops just to complete the evacuation.
Joe Biden had total control over the withdrawal dumb shit

No, I am blaming Biden for what Biden did. Are you saying that Biden did not choose to move the date?

It had a huge impact. It gave the Taliban time to take over 95% of the country.

I have given him credit for getting us out, it was the right thing to do. I cannot control that he screwed up the process.
Your 4 stars aren't showing.

and

"At the start of the Biden administration, there were 2,500 US soldiers remaining in Afghanistan "

2500 Troops?
Who was who left 2500 troops there?
that's right, your boy Trump.

Those 2500 troops weren't there to stop the Taliban.

But facts don't matter when you can excuse Trump, right?

Trump wasn't in office to execute the plan. Dumbshit
That's because he was so incompetent he got beat by a microscopic virus.
And Biden had to execute Trump' plan because Trump was too cowardly to do so himself.

your intellect is greatly exceeded by that mushroom between your legs my tiny minded and tiny penised MAGADUMIAN.

Trump's plan.
Trump's generals.
Trump too cowardly to execute his own plan.

That's your guy, right?
It was Trump's plan. Our Generals. But his conditional withdrawal became The Skedaddle Plan, as long as the Taliban didn't shoot us in the butt as we headed for the door. He even ordered the complete withdrawal by Jan 15th 2021 but after Generals told him what a shit show that would be, he flip-flopped and ordered his final reduction of the troops, to 2,500.

Trumpsters think that Joe took over in a vacuum, and what had transpired during 2020 had no effect on the decision Joe had to make going forward.

Last edited:
It was Trump's plan. Our Generals. But his conditional withdrawal became The Skedaddle Plan, as long as the Taliban did shoot us in the butt as we headed for the door. He even ordered the complete withdrawal by Jan 15th 2021 but after Generals told him what a shit show that would be, he flip-flopped and ordered his final reduction of the troops, to 2,500.

Trumpsters think that Joe took over in a vacuum, and what had transpired during 2020 had no effect on the decision Joe had to make going forward.
Bush fucked up
Obama fucked up
Trump fucked up

Biden got it right.

It really is just that simple.

That's because he was so incompetent he got beat by a microscopic virus.
And Biden had to execute Trump' plan because Trump was too cowardly to do so himself.

your intellect is greatly exceeded by that mushroom between your legs my tiny minded and tiny penised MAGADUMIAN.
Trump wasn't in office to execute the plan dumbshit

Trump does hate veterans. You should thank YouTube/Google for showing you the truth and piercing your bubble of mis-information.
The why doesn’t Snopes totally agree with you?

There have been a good number of false stories about Trump.

snip

Following a story by The Atlantic, a number of reputable news outlets reported on the alleged comments in 2020, relying entirely on anonymous sources from his administration.

However, there appeared to be no evidence of an audio or video recording of the remarks in question, nor was there any documentation, such as transcripts or presidential notes, to independently confirm or deny the alleged quotes' authenticity. Moreover, since Snopes did not witness the in-question comments firsthand, we can't say for certain whether Trump called fallen soldiers "suckers" and "losers."

When the Accords were signed we had 12,600 US troops there. Within 135 days after it's signing Benedict Donald had reduced that number to 8,600. Before he left office he ordered the reduction to just 2,500. President Biden had no control over that. He had to clean up Donnie Dangerously's mess.

The why doesn’t Snopes totally agree with you?

There have been a good number of false stories about Trump.

snip

Following a story by The Atlantic, a number of reputable news outlets reported on the alleged comments in 2020, relying entirely on anonymous sources from his administration.

However, there appeared to be no evidence of an audio or video recording of the remarks in question, nor was there any documentation, such as transcripts or presidential notes, to independently confirm or deny the alleged quotes' authenticity. Moreover, since Snopes did not witness the in-question comments firsthand, we can't say for certain whether Trump called fallen soldiers "suckers" and "losers."
Did he ever make it to the D Day commemoration? Must be a long way down that geriatric ramp he has to use

When the Accords were signed we had 12,600 US troops there. Within 135 days after it's signing Benedict Donald had reduced that number to 8,600. Before he left office he ordered the reduction to just 2,500. President Biden had no control over that. He had to clean up Donnie Dangerously's mess.

Joe Biden had full control over the Afghan withdrawal dumbass

Did he ever make it to the D Day commemoration? Must be a long way down that geriatric ramp he has to use
Can you spot the difference between these two?

Screenshot_20220501-124432_Reddit.jpg

Forum List

Back