Google To Delete User Location History On Phones On US Abortion Clinic Visits

It's not a boogie story I looked it up on the internet you can do the same thing unless you're a simpleton
I talked into the phone and the words appear I don't know how boogie got in there in the above statement I said it's not a fake story. Well wonders never cease
Just now again I said will wonders never cease. Wish I didn't have arthritis in my fingers.

You honestly believe that you're going to save money now because you're forcing women to Bear children that they don't want. An abortion is very cheap, especially a chemical one.
Yeah, that's something I learned from the news with all this going on. That MOST abortions are as simple as popping a pill ---------- who knew? And that many or most are simply "telemedicine," advice without ever coming to an abortion clinic.

I don't know how the state laws against abortion are going to deal with that, especially as you can apparently buy the pills freely at Amazon and Walmart --- which limited purchases for a few weeks as people ordered them frantically after the USSC decision was leaked.

Am I wrong about this? Is it really that simple? I had no idea.

Yeah, that's something I learned from the news with all this going on. That MOST abortions are as simple as popping a pill ---------- who knew? And that many or most are simply "telemedicine," advice without ever coming to an abortion clinic.

I don't know how the state laws against abortion are going to deal with that, especially as you can apparently buy the pills freely at Amazon and Walmart --- which limited purchases for a few weeks as people ordered them frantically after the USSC decision was leaked.

Louisiana and other states will attempt to make those felonies, including clinics and doctors in other states. So much for state's rights bullshit argument.

It is the ReThuglican Party who took away the Right of Women to have bodily autonomy over their own person - Fascism.

It is the ReThuglican Party that is actively engaging is Voter Suppression Tactics - Fascism.

It is the ReThuglican Party who openly attacks LGBTQ Americans - Fascism.

It is the ReThuglican Party that supports and defend and encourages the banning and burning of books - Fascism.

It is the ReThuglican Party that makes Islamophobic and Anti-Semitic Attacks - Fascism.

It is the ReThuglican Party that condones/encourages and supports attacks Drag Queens -Fascism.

It is the ReThuglican who demand slavish devotion to the Traitor - Fascism.

There are two meds that you take together to do it. It is more dangerous to do it without medical supervision but it's a whole lot safer than what women had before 1973. What these foolish people don't know is there creating a black market for these drugs and that is endangering even more people. Declaring a medical procedure a crime is ridiculous, now it's going to cost an increase in crime in those States.

There are two meds that you take together to do it. It is more dangerous to do it without medical supervision but it's a whole lot safer than what women had before 1973. What these foolish people don't know is there creating a black market for these drugs and that is endangering even more people. Declaring a medical procedure a crime is ridiculous, now it's going to cost an increase in crime in those States.
A new business!

Doctors telemedding from a protected state like New Mexico, shipping pills from there or an offshore provider. Technology is amazing.

A new business!

Doctors telemedding from a protected state like New Mexico, shipping pills from there or an offshore provider. Technology is amazing.
Yes but it's not as good as what was there. Plus there will be a black market I can guarantee you that.

Yes but it's not as good as what was there. Plus there will be a black market I can guarantee you that.
Black market= no quality control. A Gamble. And more crime within those States, crime that they unwittingly created.

Well, if people can buy these drugs on the open market (and they can!!) and simply get advice on the Internet or even by telemedicine from an abortion clinic or whomever, THAT is not a "medical procedure." It's just taking her Amazon pills.

I think we may have a case of new technology wildly superceding the legal situation. Surely none of the old "trigger laws" cover this: I didn't even know anything about it! I bet most people didn't.

Fascism: a form of far right authoritarian, ultra nationalism characterized by dictoral power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society. Who's retarded now, this sounds more like Republicans than Democrats. Shows how foolish your people are.

You still are.

True but these are completely legal.
Unless the right wing nuts try to make them illegal and succeed. The lengths they are willing to go to dominate women's lives and take away their freedom. Completely fascist and they're taking their queue from the orange wan-a-be dictator. Deciding which laws they want to use and which laws they can ignore.

Unless the right wing nuts try to make them illegal and succeed. The lengths they are willing to go to dominate women's lives and take away their freedom. Completely fascist and they're taking their queue from the orange wan-a-be dictator. Deciding which laws they want to use and which laws they can ignore.
It's another state. That state can pass protective legislation. At least one already has.

Great News. I've already let PPH know that my home is open to any Woman or girl who is seeking an abortion that I will shelter them. Before any of you Fuck Stick Cons have perverted wet dreams of barging into my home, I do have a legally own, registered and licenced Mossberg Pump Action Shotgun....yes I know how to use it and yes I will use it.
Well it's obvious you know how to kill babies - not surprising you know how to use a shotgun to kill grown-ups.

Well it's obvious you know how to kill babies - not surprising you know how to use a shotgun to kill grown-ups.
Name one baby that was killed by abortion. You can't, no babies have ever been killed by abortion and people don't usually name fetuses.

Great News. I've already let PPH know that my home is open to any Woman or girl who is seeking an abortion that I will shelter them. Before any of you Fuck Stick Cons have perverted wet dreams of barging into my home, I do have a legally own, registered and licenced Mossberg Pump Action Shotgun....yes I know how to use it and yes I will use it.
I don't know if you're interested or not but I thought article on how to deal with these creeps. You might want to read it. sciencealert.com under the category humans. Facts are no longer convincing research suggests you should try this instead. It deals with these people who believe in alternate facts.

Forum List

Back