Google Is Deliberately Hiding Nibiru Images @ 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

I am sitting at my computer typing out a question to Google Earth Administrators about images of the ELEnin Comet/Nibiru being deliberately backed out to conceal what is coming on the horizon.

Google.com/Support/Forum

Why Is Google Earth Deliberately Hiding Google Sky Images @ 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 ?

Google Sky Administrators have deliberately blacked out a section of space that contains the recently-discovered Elenin Comet approaching Earth from the Leo Constellation that show a brown dwarf with three small moons in earlier photographs documented here:

Nibiru (Planet X) 100% Proof

We have images from South Pole Observatories of the approaching brown dwarf and Google is deliberately hiding this fact from the world population. Everyone can plug the above coordinates into Google Sky and see the black empty square. This ELEnin Comet was supposedly discovered by a Russian using an 18-inch backyard telescope and the object reaches perigee position on September 11, 2011 exactly ten years to the day after the 9/11 attacks. The third conjunction told by the NASA orbit charts say the third conjunction takes place on November 22, 2011, or the same day that JFK was assassinated. In fact, I can find no reporter on earth that has interviewed LEOnid ELEnin, which is a code for the brown dwarf approaching from the Leo Constellation for an Extinction-Level Event. Should Google be responsible for blacking out this very important information from Google Sky, and the people are not warned about the March 15, 2011 pole shift, then everyone at Google will be held accountable before his Creator; and you can take that down inside your cozy underground bunkers. My Brown Dwarf Event Timeline explaining everything is here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...net-x-nibiru-elenin-brown-dwarf-timeline.html

There is no need to answer why Google is part of this Global Conspiracy, because there is no shame in your game. You can also delete this warning as evidence of your deliberate willingness to keep people in the dark, but The Almighty who knows the number of hairs on your head sees every little thing you are doing; and each victim will visit you in the lake of fire for all the ages to come.
nibirupic.jpg

This is what Google is conspiring for you to never see.

nibirugooglesky.jpg

This is what Google is willing to show you, while preparing to hide themselves in underground bunkers. The LEOnid ELEnin name connected to this comet (brown dwarf) is a New World Order code (link) for an Extinction-Level Event from a brown dwarf approaching from the Leo Constellation, which happens to be this very area of Google Sky that is blacked out. Do the math!

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

I am sitting at my computer typing out a question to Google Earth Administrators about images of the ELEnin Comet/Nibiru being deliberately backed out to conceal what is coming on the horizon.

Google.com/Support/Forum

Why Is Google Earth Deliberately Hiding Google Sky Images @ 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 ?

Google Sky Administrators have deliberately blacked out a section of space that contains the recently-discovered Elenin Comet approaching Earth from the Leo Constellation that show a brown dwarf with three small moons in earlier photographs documented here:

Nibiru (Planet X) 100% Proof

We have images from South Pole Observatories of the approaching brown dwarf and Google is deliberately hiding this fact from the world population. Everyone can plug the above coordinates into Google Sky and see the black empty square. This ELEnin Comet was supposedly discovered by a Russian using an 18-inch backyard telescope and the object reaches perigee position on September 11, 2011 exactly ten years to the day after the 9/11 attacks. The third conjunction told by the NASA orbit charts say the third conjunction takes place on November 22, 2011, or the same day that JFK was assassinated. In fact, I can find no reporter on earth that has interviewed LEOnid ELEnin, which is a code for the brown dwarf approaching from the Leo Constellation for an Extinction-Level Event. Should Google be responsible for blacking out this very important information from Google Sky, and the people are not warned about the March 15, 2011 pole shift, then everyone at Google will be held accountable before his Creator; and you can take that down inside your cozy underground bunkers. My Brown Dwarf Event Timeline explaining everything is here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...net-x-nibiru-elenin-brown-dwarf-timeline.html

There is no need to answer why Google is part of this Global Conspiracy, because there is no shame in your game. You can also delete this warning as evidence of your deliberate willingness to keep people in the dark, but The Almighty who knows the number of hairs on your head sees every little thing you are doing; and each victim will visit you in the lake of fire for all the ages to come.
GL,

Terral

Thanks for letting me know this, Terral!

I had always suspected that Google was part of a large conspiracy with the universe, but I just didn't have the evidence.

Now I do! Thanks.

Allahu Akbar,
xotoxi

• Banned
Greetings to All:

Whether you guys are following my investigation or not, then everyone here is a witness that I am trying to get the warning out for the benefit of the whole wide world (personal info ....):

From:Terral ...mail.com)Sent:Tue 2/15/11 11:05 AMTo: [email protected];

WFLA News Tip Line:

My name is Terral ... writing to report that a brown dwarf with 3 moons is currently located between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars set to break through the solar ecliptic plane on March 4, 2011. A multi-planetary/Solar alignment will take place on March 15, 2011, when the Earth passes through the gravity trough/trench connecting the Sun to the approaching brown dwarf. The coordinates of the brown dwarf are 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 in the Constellation Leo. The NASA orbit diagram/chart for the comet Elenin shows the tracking data for the incoming brown dwarf that will pass 22.3 million miles from the Earth on October 17, 2011. Google has blacked out Google Sky images of this exact location, which you can read about in my USMB posting here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/155254-google-is-deliberately-hiding-nibiru-images-5h-53m-27s-6-10-58-a.html

That post has pictures of the inbound brown dwarf and multiple moons. Follow the link to my Brown Dwarf Timeline here:

The first Gov link in that post shows you the NASA tracking data for the incoming brown dwarf, but cleverly disguised as a harmless comet.

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

The data says the brown dwarf will break through the solar ecliptic plane into the northern hemisphere on March 4, 2011, when the earth change 'events' will begin to escalate out of control. In that event, people must evacuate the coasts in anticipation of severe rogue tides and tidal waves associated with the anticipated March 15, 2011 'pole shift event.' The magnetic shift since 2004 is actually magnetic pole migration in response to the gravity well, massive magnetism and polarity of the approaching brown dwarf that orbits near the sun just once every 3600 years. I realize that this News Tip seems outrageous, but this is what all the evidence in my investigation is saying and the people have a right to see the evidence and decide for themselves. In other words, this is the very reason the Tip Line was created in the first place and pushing this under the carpet makes WFLA part of a very big Global Conspiracy to hide 'the truth' like Google. This is what Google is hiding:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/nibirupic.jpg

Now this is what you see at 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/nibirugooglesky.jpg

Now you tell me why the only place on Google Sky that is blacked out just happens to be the same exact location of the recently-discovered ELEnin Comet? Your meteorologists are smart people. Have them look these things up. I am not saying this is doomsday, but the people had better be prepared:

100 miles from coasts.
200 feet above sea level.
away from fault zones.
away from volcanoes.
away from Yellowstone.
away from New Madrid Fault Zone.
away from Mississippi River Valley from Louisiana to Michigan.

Peoples have survived Nibiru for hundreds of thousands of years, but they were prepared. You have been given sufficient information to get the warning out, or to shove this News Story under the rug.

Terral ...
terral...mail.com
USMB

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

Whether you guys are following my investigation or not, then everyone here is a witness that I am trying to get the warning out for the benefit of the whole wide world (personal info ....):

WFLA News Tip Line:

My name is Terral ... writing to report that a brown dwarf with 3 moons is currently located between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars set to break through the solar ecliptic plane on March 4, 2011. A multi-planetary/Solar alignment will take place on March 15, 2011, when the Earth passes through the gravity trough/trench connecting the Sun to the approaching brown dwarf. The coordinates of the brown dwarf are 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 in the Constellation Leo. The NASA orbit diagram/chart for the comet Elenin shows the tracking data for the incoming brown dwarf that will pass 22.3 million miles from the Earth on October 17, 2011. Google has blacked out Google Sky images of this exact location, which you can read about in my USMB posting here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/155254-google-is-deliberately-hiding-nibiru-images-5h-53m-27s-6-10-58-a.html

That post has pictures of the inbound brown dwarf and multiple moons. Follow the link to my Brown Dwarf Timeline here:

The first Gov link in that post shows you the NASA tracking data for the incoming brown dwarf, but cleverly disguised as a harmless comet.

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

The data says the brown dwarf will break through the solar ecliptic plane into the northern hemisphere on March 4, 2011, when the earth change 'events' will begin to escalate out of control. In that event, people must evacuate the coasts in anticipation of severe rogue tides and tidal waves associated with the anticipated March 15, 2011 'pole shift event.' The magnetic shift since 2004 is actually magnetic pole migration in response to the gravity well, massive magnetism and polarity of the approaching brown dwarf that orbits near the sun just once every 3600 years. I realize that this News Tip seems outrageous, but this is what all the evidence in my investigation is saying and the people have a right to see the evidence and decide for themselves. In other words, this is the very reason the Tip Line was created in the first place and pushing this under the carpet makes WFLA part of a very big Global Conspiracy to hide 'the truth' like Google. This is what Google is hiding:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/nibirupic.jpg

Now this is what you see at 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/nibirugooglesky.jpg

Now you tell me why the only place on Google Sky that is blacked out just happens to be the same exact location of the recently-discovered ELEnin Comet? Your meteorologists are smart people. Have them look these things up. I am not saying this is doomsday, but the people had better be prepared:

100 miles from coasts.
200 feet above sea level.
away from fault zones.
away from volcanoes.
away from Yellowstone.
away from New Madrid Fault Zone.
away from Mississippi River Valley from Louisiana to Michigan.

Peoples have survived Nibiru for hundreds of thousands of years, but they were prepared. You have been given sufficient information to get the warning out, or to shove this News Story under the rug.

Terral ...
terral...mail.com
USMB

It's all well and good for you to make yourself publicly look like a raving lunatic, but why do you have to drag the good name of USMB through your anal drippings?

Passionately,
xotoxi

WFLA News Tip Line:

My name is Terral ... writing to report that a brown dwarf with 3 moons is currently located between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars set to break through the solar ecliptic plane on March 4, 2011. A multi-planetary/Solar alignment will take place on March 15, 2011, when the Earth passes through the gravity trough/trench connecting the Sun to the approaching brown dwarf. The coordinates of the brown dwarf are 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 in the Constellation Leo. The NASA orbit diagram/chart for the comet Elenin shows the tracking data for the incoming brown dwarf that will pass 22.3 million miles from the Earth on October 17, 2011. Google has blacked out Google Sky images of this exact location, which you can read about in my USMB posting here...

Last edited by a moderator:
nibirupic.jpg

:lol: This is hilarious! This is suppose to be an actual picture?!? A planet with the mass you describe having moons many times the size of the Earth that close to it would have self destructed long ago.

Nice try, but EPIC fail!

:lol: This is just a non-starter.

SKY-MAP.ORG

5h53m is near the Orion Nebula, which is a popular location for amateur star-gazers. If there was a 2.5MJ brown dwarf in that location, there would be hundreds of different amateur photos of it on google images right now. It would be so bright being that big and this close to Earth, you couldn't miss it.

Terral, can you point out in the above link where the brown dwarf is? Or is that website also part of the conspiracy to hide The Truth... along with all the other thousands of amateur star-gazers?

Btw, figure out how to write letters of complaint. That "burn in the lake of fire" really raises the fundie whackjob flags.

Nibiru:

This hypothetical astral body is actually a dark jupiter type object lying off of the East quadrant of the Solar System at a distance of some 1.5 light years (7,800,650,000,000 miles), and is what influences the Oort Cloud and thus, produces comets that swing down into the inner solar system every so often.

They have not been able to get images of this dark astral body since it not illuminated but its suggested signature of influence is what is surmised to be the incubator of influencing comet formatiom and the long long thin, elliptical orbits of all comets.

Here is what we know of 'Nibiru', Planet X, etc etc:

NASA - Search Results

I encourage everyone interested to contact the astronomers on duty at that site who can and will answer any and all questions on this fun topic.

Hope this is helpful,

Robert

Hi Robert:

I am happy to see our resident DoD/State Dept Op has time to break from his propaganda campaign long enough to drop by and grace us with a few words on this topic.

Nibiru ....This hypothetical astral body is actually ... Hope this is helpful, Robert

Baaa! Nonsense. This topic pertains to the fact that somebody is deliberately hiding Google Sky information that is valuable to this ELEnin Comet psy-op disguising the brown dwarf that is on the same flight path.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_tUFBOtMJM"]Nibiru (Planet X) 100% Proof[/ame]

I must imagine that Robert watched the short video to look at the evidence that shows a glowing celestial object with multiple moons. I must also assume you were made aware of these coordinates: 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58

Please correct me with your infinite wisdom of the heavens, but those coordinates point to the Leo Constellation that Google Sky says looks like this:

nibirugooglesky.jpg

My guess is that Robert's expert opinion is that the Google people had some very good reason for blacking out the same area of space that LEOnid ELEnin discovered his comet. That bright star just under the 'r' in Nibiru looks like one of our moons from this picture:

nibirupic.jpg

We know this picture is accurate, because this is the source of our coordinates above; which again is demonstrated in the video. Now my guess is that Robert did not show up to this fine USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum to try and transform the place into Mr. Rogers Romper Room Of Astrological Studies, because I am not buying any of your Official Story BS for one second. The people who come here to insist that no conspiracy exists are DUPES or they have an agenda, because we 'are' looking at doctored images of Google Sky mapping data at the very same place that a brown dwarf-like body was approaching our Sun. We know the body is coming to our sun, because the same exact area of space was blocked out without making allowances for lateral movement.

So, the very same area of space is blocked out that the LEOnid ELEnin Russian guy supposedly discovered his comet that is on this path:

NASA Orbit Diagram

This orbit diagram shows the first of three Sun, Earth, Comet/Brown Dwarf conjunctions on March 15, 2011, which just happens to be the same date given by multiple sources for the upcoming 'pole shift' (my topic). Please dispute any point made in my presentation that appears off in any way. Then we move the comet/brown dwarf forward to the perigee position and the 9/11/2011 date pops up; exactly 10 years to the day after 9/11 where Robert again stands to support the Official Govt Story (What Really Happened). In other words, this Robert Official Govt Cover Story situation feels a whole lot like somebody is working with Google and NASA and the Rothschilds and Rockefellers and the same Banksters that carried out the 9/11 attacks.

Then we come to the amazing coincidence that the third conjunction takes place on November 22, 2011 (my timeline) and the same day that JFK was murdered. These Globalist Banksters really know how to kill a president and get away with murder and 9/11 and Swine11 and more than most people are able to wake up and believe. Surely Robert sees that things do not add up here and the public is being sold a psy-op cover story, while at the same time underground bunkers are being filled with food and supplies to last a year.

Okay hotshot: Make it all make sense ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Isn't it really handy how planets and such pick an anniversary of 911 or JFK being shot or somesuch to smack into us?

Hi citizen:

Isn't it really handy how planets and such pick an anniversary of 911 or JFK being shot or somesuch to smack into us?

The planets did not pick the day. Rothschild did. Nibiru is not going to smack into anything. The brown dwarf is going to enter our inner solar system (between Jupiter and Mars now) and make a tight turn on Mercury's orbit (9/11/2011 = perigee) and head back out again to make the same maneuver in 3600 years. The ancient peoples know of Nibiru and have written about it and have survived by being prepared. However, the deception of the ruling class of the so-called civilized world says to keep the sheeple uninformed to maximize the devastation.

If there is nothing out there, then WHAT IS GOOGLE HIDING? We already have the images from other sources that prove these people are conspiring together, which 'is' what this Forum is about. For some white shoe govt shill to show up pushing official stories 'now' is the height of arrogance and in-your-face egotistical overconfidence and conceit that quite frankly I find nauseating to the point of disgust. Here is a News Flash for you: Those monsters will go inside and hide themselves in underground caverns and seal their very doom. These are already wallowing in the lake of fire and too filled with their own pride to even know it. All that remains now is to determine their positions on the top flailing about or pushed down into the deepest cauldrons near their father the devil who will throughout eternity ... consume ... them ... all from the inside and outside forever and ever.

So hey, let them have their day in the sun, because they burn in brimstone to be consumed forever.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Those monsters will go inside and hide themselves in underground caverns and seal their very doom. These are already wallowing in the lake of fire and too filled with their own pride to even know it. All that remains now is to determine their positions on the top flailing about or pushed down into the deepest cauldrons near their father the devil who will throughout eternity ... consume ... them ... all from the inside and outside forever and ever.

So hey, let them have their day in the sun, because they burn and be consumed forever.

GL,

Terral

he_mad.jpg

nibirupic.jpg

:lol: This is hilarious! This is suppose to be an actual picture?!? A planet with the mass you describe having moons many times the size of the Earth that close to it would have self destructed long ago.

Nice try, but EPIC fail!

I'm in tears over this. I sent this to the guys at JPL and they were howling. This is so awesome and your comeback is priceless as well. Oh well.......

Great, and thank you. Epic fail indeed.

Robert

:lol: This is just a non-starter.

SKY-MAP.ORG

5h53m is near the Orion Nebula, which is a popular location for amateur star-gazers. If there was a 2.5MJ brown dwarf in that location, there would be hundreds of different amateur photos of it on google images right now. It would be so bright being that big and this close to Earth, you couldn't miss it.

Terral, can you point out in the above link where the brown dwarf is? Or is that website also part of the conspiracy to hide The Truth... along with all the other thousands of amateur star-gazers?

Btw, figure out how to write letters of complaint. That "burn in the lake of fire" really raises the fundie whackjob flags.

No, no, no. No one could see it because it sucks in all the photons of light.

That is, no one can see it except for the people in on the conspiracy who have photographed it only to have the lizard people at Google crop it out.

That is, no one can see it except for the people in on the conspiracy who have photographed it only to have the lizard people at Google crop it out.

Finally, an answer. Thank God. (may I borrow this from you and thank you for finally lending some reason to what is happening.....)

Robert

Finally, an answer. Thank God. (may I borrow this from you and thank you for finally lending some reason to what is happening.....)

Robert

Thank Terrall. It was his response to why we couldn't see such a large and close object with our naked eye (because it sucks in all light) though such an object can somehow be photographed with cameras and telescopes.

Terrall has obviously never sat through physics.

Robert

Thank Terrall. It was his response to why we couldn't see such a large and close object with our naked eye (because it sucks in all light) though such an object can somehow be photographed with cameras and telescopes.

Terrall has obviously never sat through physics.

Astounding.

Robert

Forum List

Back