Google ads

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
Google is coming out with ads that remind me of Jason from the Friday the 13th movies. As he approaches his victims and as the victims laugh when they finally get to see the 'funny part' in Jason's prank and begin to ease up and not find their running away from a 'killer' as though it was seriously dangerous anymore, Jason plunges the knife into their body or with some other apparatus, takes the victims life; all when the victim started laughing along with Jason's prank...

These Jason attitudes of showing strange Macabre looking individuals posing as deranged, but funny enough to laugh with reminds me of those Friday the 13th 'murder' scenes and how the victims all thought they were truly 'safe'; even unto their very own 'death'... that if such a Google advertisement deranged person came up to me with some kind of 'fitting' apparatus being held in their hands, that I might find myself desensitized to them enough to begin 'laughing' along with their 'halloweenish' prank rather than freaking the crap out of there..

After all, those Google 'actors'/ads are strangers.. not personally known of by my own self..

Why would I feel so personalized to them as though they are so well known of by myself that I find myself being 'comfortable' with their 'scary' faces as though they were only TRULY being insincere and as though they really weren't being TRULY sincere, seriously? Maybe because of their smile.... Smiles tend to need to be proven guilty. smiles usually are 'innocent' until proven guilty. And so if any malicious act was carried out by a laughing along victim, the perpetrator would have needed to do alot of smiling and fooling to alot of others before taking victims with that same smile others find warm and comfortable enough to be around with.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Now I understand what the 'slogan', Black Lives Matter; means.

It doesn't mean that black lives matter, per se, but it means Black American Lives who are neglected for newly arriving immigrants by handing the better choices to the newly arriving immigrants before the black Americans (U.S), matter as well as the other 'lives' to whom first preferences and first choices are 'given' to.. even in areas of 'choices to be made', etc...

After all, many of these 'black lives' can trace their lineage back within the U.S.A to 1787, if not even further back..

Slavery Timeline 1501-1600 - a Chronology of Slavery, Abolition, and Emancipation

Forum List

Back