Goofball Ron DeSantis

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Same hypocrisy with that Gaetz hack who voted for pro-homo adoption crap. His Daddy bought him a safe district to run for office in so he wastes everybody's time with his grandstanding and lousy political skills.

The goofball honored a trans women. Really Ron? Who do you really stand for?

---DeSantis honors transgender woman---

What’s your issue? He wasn’t honoring her for being trans, it was for her business accomplishments

Is it really the biz that you don’t like or the fact that a trans person was honored? I Mean why is this even on your radar?

Why does it matter to you? It's just a fake 'business' catering to deviants and perverts, a result of govt. demands, period.

Is that your 'girlfriend' or something?

Why does it matter to you? It's just a fake 'business' catering to deviants and perverts, a result of govt. demands, period.

Is that your 'girlfriend' or something?
I have no issues with a business person being honored. I do think bigots like yourself should be called out and shamed

I have no issues with a business person being honored. I do think bigots like yourself should be called out and shamed

So you love to harass sane people for not catering to your fetishes. Got it, freak. Do you get free cookies from the DNC for posting stupid rubbish?

It isn't a 'business' , it is a propaganda mill to peddle political agendas.

So you love to harass sane people for not catering to your fetishes. Got it, freak. Do you get free cookies from the DNC for posting stupid rubbish?

Ronnie boy honored this person. You jumped on that with hate and vitriol. I’d bet the farm that you do to ow shit about this person or their business.

Reason #12,074,943 why dimocraps truly are scum --

1699479874150.png

It's worth a new thread but our resident dimocrap scum would Mau Mau the on-duty Mod into moving it.

And you're a judgemental prick no one listens to. :dunno:

Ronnie boy honored this person. You jumped on that with hate and vitriol. I’d bet the farm that you do to ow shit about this person or their business.
He's a tranny and has a scam business running DEI "training" for corporations.

How do you know it’s a scam?
Because the corporations are dropping the DEI scam like a hot rock

I bet Ron wouldn’t do this

Trump has always like Nancy Pelosi. He wanted her to impeach Bush for invading Iraq.

"When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing." - Donald J. Trump

Forum List

Back