Good Samaritan Knifed Trying To Stop Gay Attack

Nice backwards ass logic, at least in regards to the first person.

Perfectly logical. The best way to win a barfight is to stay out of the bar. As I already said, I don't agree with the assault, but the victim could have avoided it altogether if he wasn't announcing his aberrant sexual behavior to the world.

Shit like that is common to drug deals. He shouldn't have been there. I'm not saying either deserved what happened.

I disagree with your second statement, as is predictable, dmp.

And again, just how is it anyone knew Victim #1 was gay? HE shouldn't have "been there," meaning he shouldn't have been flaunting his aberrant sexual behavior. Lack of a target difuses a situation rather well.

It appears you put more value on one vs the other.

They both made their choices. For the gay guy, he chose the dirt road instead of his home life: a talented architect and business owner, beautiful wife, three healthy kids, fine tudor home in an upscale neighborhood in an upscale town, first person my parents knew that owned a Caddy, another huge beautiful home on the beach in Kennebunkport Maine.

For the drug addict, he chose the gutter instead of a promising professional career with the Ford Motor Company, big bucks, stock options, a new car of his choice avery 9 months, some very lovely girl friends, the body and mind of a US Marine Sargent, and a large extended family that wished him nothing but sucess.

The "mind" of a US Marine Sergeant?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A perfect example of what's being said ..... Who on this board DOESN'T know? Yet when someone bashes you for it, you get all sensitive about it. You didn't have to tell anyone, and it does NOT lend credence to your arguments.
No, I don't get sensitive about it. I get annoyed when it's brought up in the wrong discussion. And I wasn't getting upset with Pale, I just thought I'd let him know that she already knew.

No, I don't get sensitive about it. I get annoyed when it's brought up in the wrong discussion. And I wasn't getting upset with Pale, I just thought I'd let him know that she already knew.

That one zoomed right over your head.

The point is, you chose to announce the fact that you are gay. There are consequences for that; regardless, whether or not you think it is fair or right.

Same with the guy in your story. If he doesn't broadcast his deviant behavior, he removes himself from the target list.

That one zoomed right over your head.

The point is, you chose to announce the fact that you are gay. There are consequences for that; regardless, whether or not you think it is fair or right.

Same with the guy in your story. If he doesn't broadcast his deviant behavior, he removes himself from the target list.

Sorry Gunny, but you would have more success banging your head against a tree.

Some people believe, they really do, that its their god given right, to preach THEIR beliefs to the high heavens, and if anyone interferes, then they need to be taught a lesson,and given five lash's with a wet noddle.

Obviously, these people spend little time in the "real world", except for those rare occasions, that they get their collective ass's kicked, or worst, put in the hospital, then all stand around wondering WHAT HAPPENED?

Perfectly logical. The best way to win a barfight is to stay out of the bar. As I already said, I don't agree with the assault, but the victim could have avoided it altogether if he wasn't announcing his aberrant sexual behavior to the world.

How pathetic. I suppose that a Black person better not be seen with a White person in some parts of town or he might get assaulted. If he doesn’t want to get hurt, the interracial couple simply best stay away. If girls gon’t want to get sexually assaulted, they better not dress in sexy cloths. People should be free to announce anything that they want to announce without the fear of being physically attacked. I guess that your message is, “go back into the closet and you won’t get hurt.”

Hey, Jahova’s Witnesses better look out. Shut up and stay away from my door or you can imagine what I’ll do to you.

How pathetic. I suppose that a Black person better not be seen with a White person in some parts of town or he might get assaulted. If he doesn’t want to get hurt, the interracial couple simply best stay away. If girls gon’t want to get sexually assaulted, they better not dress in sexy cloths. People should be free to announce anything that they want to announce without the fear of being physically attacked. I guess that your message is, “go back into the closet and you won’t get hurt.”

Hey, Jahova’s Witnesses better look out. Shut up and stay away from my door or you can imagine what I’ll do to you.

Pathetic is right. Yet another mattskramer, irrelevant BS comparison, not to mention your obvious inability to read and comprehend the English language.

I believe I voiced my opnion that I do not agree with using violence as a means of political protest.

I also stated that people have a right to exercise any freedoms afforded them by the US Constitution.

But nimrods like you want to throw common sense out the window making your usual retarded argument. Having the right to do something does NOT alleviate one from the consequence of exercising that right.

There are people out there who are haters, and are more than willing to use physical violence against others for what they are or believe. That's just fact, whether you like it or not. And if you're so big a fool that you think your rights are going to protect you from a baseball bat to the head, and you choose to go where you know you don't belong and aren't wanted, then you are just as responsible for the asskicking you take as the moron who kicks your ass becasue YOU enabled the idiot.

You need to figure out the difference between reality and your moronic idealism. Better yet, do us all a favor, go walk your lily-white ass down the street in west San Antonio about 11PM on a Friday night. You can explain to the "vatos" how it's your right to do so.:321:

Pathetic is right. Yet another mattskramer, irrelevant BS comparison, not to mention your obvious inability to read and comprehend the English language.

I believe I voiced my opnion [sp] that I do not agree with using violence as a means of political protest.

I also stated that people have a right to exercise any freedoms afforded them by the US Constitution.

My comparisons are perfectly valid. I read and comprehend English very well. Do you know how to spell? We agree that violence is wrong and that people have a right to exercise freedoms.

But nimrods like you want to throw common sense out the window making your usual retarded argument. Having the right to do something does NOT alleviate one from the consequence of exercising that right.

Practically every action has consequences. People who commit crimes as a result of people merely speaking their minds should be severely punished. The participants in the parade did not force people to assault them. The people who were assaulted, battered, and raped should be compensated. In that way, they should be alleviated from the pain and suffering that was forced upon them.

There are people out there who are haters, and are more than willing to use physical violence against others for what they are or believe. That's just fact, whether you like it or not. And if you're so big a fool that you think your rights are going to protect you from a baseball bat to the head, and you choose to go where you know you don't belong and aren't wanted, then you are just as responsible for the asskicking you take as the moron who kicks your ass becasue YOU enabled the idiot.

People who use physical violence should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that rights and laws (words on pieces of paper) won't necessarily protect anyone. Yet, must people are able to control themselves had have respect for laws - particulary laws against violence. Are you saying that homosexuals do not belong in public - Where is such a law written? No. People who voice unpopular opinions and advocate unpopular activates are not at all responsible for the ass kicking. Again, people should be free to speak their mind in public areas without the fear of violence.

Here we go again, typical liberal equating gays to a minority. Being black isn't a sin or an amoral act. When are you libs going to get it through your heads that being gay is NOT ok? Where do you libs draw the line when someone's sexual preference is wrong? OK, so being gay is ok, but what about pedophiles? Its just their sexual preference is it not? Why can't pedophiles have their own parade? Of course lets just completely ignore the fact that most gays were abused as children by gay pedophiles themselves. And any group of people that were abused are much more likely to continue that same cycle of violence than others.

And if you're so big a fool that you think your rights are going to protect you from a baseball bat to the head, and you choose to go where you know you don't belong and aren't wanted, then you are just as responsible for the asskicking you take as the moron who kicks your ass becasue YOU enabled the idiot.

This reminds me of a video. It showed a gay man merely standing in his front yard and watering his lawn. A neighbor walks onto his yard, walks right up to the gay guy, and starts punching him. Have any of you seen the video? I guess that the gay guy didn’t belong outside in his own yard. He was not wanted there. He was just as responsible for the ass kicking that he received. LOL.

This reminds me of a video. It showed a gay man merely standing in his front yard and watering his lawn. A neighbor walks onto his yard, walks right up to the gay guy, and starts punching him. Have any of you seen the video? I guess that the gay guy didn’t belong outside in his own yard. He was not wanted there. He was just as responsible for the ass kicking that he received. LOL.

What a stupid premise for a video.

Here we go again, typical liberal equating gays to a minority. Being black isn't a sin or an amoral act. When are you libs going to get it through your heads that being gay is NOT ok? Where do you libs draw the line when someone's sexual preference is wrong? OK, so being gay is ok, but what about pedophiles? Its just their sexual preference is it not? Why can't pedophiles have their own parade? Of course lets just completely ignore the fact that most gays were abused as children by gay pedophiles themselves. And any group of people that were abused are much more likely to continue that same cycle of violence than others.

Be careful and technical. I am not equating being gay with being Black. I am not equating gay with being White. I am comparing the choice of one having a homosexual relationship with the choice of one having an interracial relationship. Once upon a time, interracial relationships were simply not allowed and interracial marriages were illegal. People draw the line in different locations. Where do you draw the line when it comes to the minimum age at which one is allowed to get married? Would you allow retarded people to get married? If so, what must be their minimum IQ? ... most gays were abused as children by gay pedophiles... From where do you get your information about gays and abuse? Assuming that your statement is true, what should specifically be done with today’s gay population – mandatory sexual reorientation therapy?

What a stupid premise for a video.

Please explain your comment. It is not a premise. There is a video taken by a hidden camera. It could be played on one of those “Caught on Tape” television shows. Anyway, the video shows a guy beating up a gay person who was merely watering his lawn.

Please explain your comment. It is not a premise. There is a video taken by a hidden camera. It could be played on one of those “Caught on Tape” television shows. Anyway, the video shows a guy beating up a gay person who was merely watering his lawn.

Could it be the watering Guy recently shot the other guy's dog? It's pretty one-sided eh? Do you have an open-enough mind to think the watering guy isn't innocent?

Assuming that your statement is true, what should specifically be done with today’s gay population – mandatory sexual reorientation therapy?

Why would the government need to do anything about them? All we're asking is we that we don't promote their sick ways.
If anything, we're asking that the government not do anything about them. Not give them special rights, not recognize their marriages.

The stated premise is that the only reason that the altercation occurred was because the guy was gay, and by inference, that people who want the truth told about homosexuality advocate violence towards gays. No one here has advocated violence towards gays.

Forum List

Back