Good Obama signed up so can we eliminate the White House Doctor expenses...

IDIOT!!!

There is NO practical REASON for the President with a staff of 24 people dedicated to his health! Dumb f...K!
That's why I asked the question of you idiots...
A) Why waste resources,etc. for Obama to do NOTHING but a PHOTO OP!
B) Or drop the below staff of 24 and save millions a year!

The physician to the president is the director of the White House medical unit,
which is a part of the White House military office, and treats the vice president,
family members and White House staff and visitors.

He or she oversees a staff of five military physicians, five nurses, five physician assistants, three medics, three administrators and an IT Manager.
HowStuffWorks "10 Most Expensive Presidential Perks"

Calm down old man, you're going to fall down and break your hip.

How about addressing what I actually said this time.

You actually said I would be asking why Obama didn't sign up right?
Obviously you are so ignorant of what ACA has you stupidly would think I'd be in favor of Obama signing up!
Obama told the biggest LIE to idiots like you that simple MATH would show you but YOU can't even count to 20 without taking your shoes off!
Obama told idiots like you in order to pass ACA there were 10 times more UNINSURED then there really is!
Idiots like you don't seem to know Obama counted 10 million people as "uninsured" THAT ARE NOT citizens!
And you idiots have NO idea that 14 million Americans saying they were uninsured simply need to register with Medicaid!
Finally do you and your idiots REALLY think it is necessary for 18 million people that make over $50,000 that pay out of their own pocket their
medical expenses rather then take their employers' health plans.. ?? WHY if you subtract the 10 million the 14 million and 18 million you find
less the 4 million that truly need and want health insurance!
SO why are you idiots including Obama still counting 46 million? Never was but it was a BIG ASS LIE told to pass ACA!

None of what you just said is true.

Try again.

President Obama has enrolled in the federal health-care insurance exchanges, selecting a bronze-tiered insurance plan on the D.C. marketplace, the White House announced Monday.
Obama signs up for health care, selects ?bronze? plan in D.C. exchange

So does this mean we can save money by eliminating this expense??

The physician to the president is the director of the White House medical unit,
which is a part of the White House military office, and treats the vice president,
family members and White House staff and visitors.

He or she oversees a staff of five military physicians, five nurses, five physician assistants, three medics, three administrators and an IT Manager.
HowStuffWorks "10 Most Expensive Presidential Perks"

I am sorry but the chef of state is important enough to be taken care of. Why not??? This guy is commander and chef and head of our government.

Calm down old man, you're going to fall down and break your hip.

How about addressing what I actually said this time.

Obviously you are so ignorant of what ACA has you stupidly would think I'd be in favor of Obama signing up!
Obama told the biggest LIE to idiots like you that simple MATH would show you but YOU can't even count to 20 without taking your shoes off!
Obama told idiots like you in order to pass ACA there were 10 times more UNINSURED then there really is!
Idiots like you don't seem to know Obama counted 10 million people as "uninsured" THAT ARE NOT citizens!
And you idiots have NO idea that 14 million Americans saying they were uninsured simply need to register with Medicaid!
Finally do you and your idiots REALLY think it is necessary for 18 million people that make over $50,000 that pay out of their own pocket their
medical expenses rather then take their employers' health plans.. ?? WHY if you subtract the 10 million the 14 million and 18 million you find
SO why are you idiots including Obama still counting 46 million? Never was but it was a BIG ASS LIE told to pass ACA!

Try again.

YOU are so f...king wrong!!! PROOF!!!

1) 10 million are not citizens : Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
This is the Census speaking! They counted 10 million people that were not CITIZENS who answered "I'm not insured"!

2) 14 million eligible are like 2 people I KNOW that are eligible for MEDICAID but just haven't REGISTERED!!!
Again the Census counted 14 million people who said "i'm uninsured"... BUT all they needed to do was register with MEDICAID! For all practically purposes
THEY WERE INSURED!!!
http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf

3)18 million under 34 making over $50,000 don't want their employers' plans..!! don't want:CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
These people don't need insurance. Don't WANT insurance.. YET the were falsely counted as part of the 46 million!

Those 3 categories add up to 42 million!
What..the f...k! You want to provide health insurance for law breaking illegals??? 10 million! Census says !
And as I pointed out I KNOW 2 people that qualify for Medicaid... they like the other 14 million ONLY need register with Medicaid! One of these supports Obamacare but won't register with Medicaid... go figure well that's what 14 million people on POVERTY LEVELS can do register with Medicaid and that was before ACA!!!
So tell me you idiot... WHY should 18 million people WHO PAY out of their own pocket their health services costs be forced to buy something they don't need??

AGAIN IDIOT look at the links and YOU again TELL ME HOW I am wrong!!!
Look at the links and reality! 42 million people that were counted as "uninsured" bogused the numbers! Which passed then ACA needlessly!
I know so much more about this subject then YOU and you call me a LIAR???? F...king idiots like you that CAN"T follow simple links... THINK for once!

Try again.

1) 10 million are not citizens : Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
This is the Census speaking! They counted 10 million people that were not CITIZENS who answered "I'm not insured"!

2) 14 million eligible are like 2 people I KNOW that are eligible for MEDICAID but just haven't REGISTERED!!!
Again the Census counted 14 million people who said "i'm uninsured"... BUT all they needed to do was register with MEDICAID! For all practically purposes
THEY WERE INSURED!!!

3)18 million under 34 making over $50,000 don't want their employers' plans..!! don't want:CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
These people don't need insurance. Don't WANT insurance.. YET the were falsely counted as part of the 46 million!

What..the f...k! You want to provide health insurance for law breaking illegals??? 10 million! Census says !
And as I pointed out I KNOW 2 people that qualify for Medicaid... they like the other 14 million ONLY need register with Medicaid! One of these supports Obamacare but won't register with Medicaid... go figure well that's what 14 million people on POVERTY LEVELS can do register with Medicaid and that was before ACA!!!
So tell me you idiot... WHY should 18 million people WHO PAY out of their own pocket their health services costs be forced to buy something they don't need??

Look at the links and reality! 42 million people that were counted as "uninsured" bogused the numbers! Which passed then ACA needlessly!
I know so much more about this subject then YOU and you call me a LIAR???? F...king idiots like you that CAN"T follow simple links... THINK for once!

Like I said, you're wrong.

Your 3rd point and the 18 million under 34. They DO need insurance. No one in this country is immune from getting sick and/or injured so to act like these people don't need insurance is blatantly incorrect.

On top of that, you're not taking in to account the people before who DID have insurance and still went bankrupt or the people who had insurance and were denied coverage for preexisting conditions. Funny how you left that out.

So once again, you are wrong.

Try again.

THEY WERE INSURED!!!

Your 3rd point and the 18 million under 34. They DO need insurance. No one in this country is immune from getting sick and/or injured so to act like these people don't need insurance is blatantly incorrect.

On top of that, you're not taking in to account the people before who DID have insurance and still went bankrupt or the people who had insurance and were denied coverage for preexisting conditions. Funny how you left that out.

HEY I didn't do the statistics THESE are the sources NOT ME!!!
1) 10 million not citizens... Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
2) 14 million didn't know...http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
3) 18 million that don't need...CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

So first NONE of the above came from me.. source it!

2nd..
A) NOT ALL 18 million NEED insurance at the same time right now YOU agree!
B) YOU have NO idea how many have what is called "Catastrophic Insurance" with deductibles up to $10,000 meaning THEY make over $50,000 can afford that!

The point is YOU are forcing PEOPLE to buy something THEY don't want and don't NEED for MOST of them!

NOW for further facts regarding "bankruptcy" of the age under 34...
$Screen Shot 2013-12-27 at 6.50.10 AM.png
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100840148
UNDER 34..less the 1/10th of 1% of the entire USA population are bankrupt due to medical related.

AGAIN so when the totals of 42 million subtracted from Obama's bogus 46 million leaves 4 million!
NOW the BIGGEST problem was NEVER addressed that according to 90% of doctors say adds up to $850 billion a year WASTE!
By taxing lawyers 10% that CAUSE Doctors to practice i.e. send patients to duplicate tests,etc. "defensive medicine" 10% LIKE you idiots taxed tanning salons as tanning causes cancer,
the $27 billion would PAY the premiums for those 4 million that truly need it!
But selfish, ignorant people like you DON"T want that $850 billion touched BECAUSE IT means YOU might win the medical lawsuit LOTTERY!!!

90% of physicians say they order $850 billion a year in wasted duplicate tests, referrals all out of FEAR of being SUED!
Physicians estimate the cost of defensive medicine in US at $650 to $850 billion per year
Health News Observer ? Physicians Estimate The Cost Of Defensive Medicine In Us At 650 To 850 Bill Articles

Dumb people like you NEVER check the FACTS!
YOU GUESS.

Last edited:
And if he didn't sign up for Obamacare I can guarantee you would have started a thread about "Obama doesn't even enroll in his own program".

You're a hypocrite of the highest magnitude.
Already happened

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...-why-doesn-t-obama-enroll-in-his-own-aca.html

last week

So what was Obama doing? Governing by polls? ONe day shows he showed sign up .. he signs up symbolically.. WHY answer critics?
Again Obama administers by putting finger to wind and see what polls say!

You're living proof that no matter what Obama does, you're going to criticize him. Pretty much renders your posts on Obama, useless.

Try again.

THEY WERE INSURED!!!

What does it matter that 10 million are not citizens? They are still without health insurance.

Try again.

THEY WERE INSURED!!!

What does it matter that 10 million are not citizens? They are still without health insurance.

Hey... illegal citizens should not be here in the first place.
They should be put into jail !
There they would have health coverage!

But to say as Obama said..""We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"
A Nation takes care of their citizens... 10 million are not citizens!
A nation takes care of 14 million Americans THAT are covered they just don't go and get registered.. SO what the f...k is the NEED of ACA if Medicaid can't cover the ones they are suppose TO?
A Nation DOES not FORCE 18 million people that NEITHER NEED (pay catastrophic insurance..Plus out of pocket less then $1,000) year so they can afford employers' plans but don't want!
This is 42 million people that are either NOT eligible, or don't KNOW they are eligible or DON"T want ... so why were they included in the false number!
AGAIN I'm not saying this... These LINKS DO!

THEY WERE INSURED!!! http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
3)18 million under 34 making over $50,000 don't want their employers' plans..!! [/U]don't want:CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

When will people REALIZE the premise for passing ACA was false in the first place!
4 million truly uninsured need to be covered YES...
BUT don't throw the baby out with the bathwater...i.e. WHY are you idiots not satisfied with solving the problem of 4 million without DESTROYING the rest of our health care system!!

THEY WERE INSURED!!!

Hey... illegal citizens should not be here in the first place.
They should be put into jail !
There they would have health coverage!

But to say as Obama said..""We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"
A Nation takes care of their citizens... 10 million are not citizens!
A nation takes care of 14 million Americans THAT are covered they just don't go and get registered.. SO what the f...k is the NEED of ACA if Medicaid can't cover the ones they are suppose TO?
A Nation DOES not FORCE 18 million people that NEITHER NEED (pay catastrophic insurance..Plus out of pocket less then $1,000) year so they can afford employers' plans but don't want!
This is 42 million people that are either NOT eligible, or don't KNOW they are eligible or DON"T want ... so why were they included in the false number!
AGAIN I'm not saying this... These LINKS DO!

THEY WERE INSURED!!! http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
3)18 million under 34 making over $50,000 don't want their employers' plans..!! [/U]don't want:CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

Whoooaaaaa :eusa_hand:

You said, "10 million are not citizens." You said nothing about them being, "illegal citizens."

Kindly show me where in your link (Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau) it says those ten million non-citizens without insurance are illegally here ..... ?

And then ... answer the question I actually asked you ...

When will people REALIZE the premise for passing ACA was false in the first place!
BUT don't throw the baby out with the bathwater...i.e. WHY are you idiots not satisfied with solving the problem of 4 million without DESTROYING the rest of our health care system!!
What I've learned about the numbers YOU post ... they tend to be complete bullshit. Like when you [falsely] posted 5 million jobs were added under Bush according to establishment data -- only the real number was 1.1 million. Or like when you [falsely] posted 2.5 million jobs were lost because of 9.11, when the actual wording of the article you linked in support of that idiocy was that 2.5 million jobs were lost "SINCE" 9.11, not "BECAUSE" of it.

So hopefully, you can understand why I find it completely meaningless when YOU claim there were only 4 million "truly uninsured."

THEY WERE INSURED!!!

1) 10 million not citizens... Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
2) 14 million didn't know...http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf

2nd..
B) YOU have NO idea how many have what is called "Catastrophic Insurance" with deductibles up to $10,000 meaning THEY make over $50,000 can afford that!

The point is YOU are forcing PEOPLE to buy something THEY don't want and don't NEED for MOST of them!

View attachment 28815
Medical Bills Are the Biggest Cause of US Bankruptcies: Study
UNDER 34..less the 1/10th of 1% of the entire USA population are bankrupt due to medical related.

AGAIN so when the totals of 42 million subtracted from Obama's bogus 46 million leaves 4 million!
NOW the BIGGEST problem was NEVER addressed that according to 90% of doctors say adds up to $850 billion a year WASTE!
By taxing lawyers 10% that CAUSE Doctors to practice i.e. send patients to duplicate tests,etc. "defensive medicine" 10% LIKE you idiots taxed tanning salons as tanning causes cancer,
But selfish, ignorant people like you DON"T want that $850 billion touched BECAUSE IT means YOU might win the medical lawsuit LOTTERY!!!

90% of physicians say they order $850 billion a year in wasted duplicate tests, referrals all out of FEAR of being SUED!
Physicians estimate the cost of defensive medicine in US at $650 to $850 billion per year
Health News Observer ? Physicians Estimate The Cost Of Defensive Medicine In Us At 650 To 850 Bill Articles

YOU GUESS.

Where in your link CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009 does it state "18 million that don't need".

Please copy and paste the exact paragraph that states this. Remember, you said the sources stated these things, not you. So quote the portion that states that 18 million don't need insurance.

You're a hack. Face it.

2nd..

View attachment 28815

YOU GUESS.

Where in your link CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009 does it state "18 million that don't need".

Please copy and paste the exact paragraph that states this. Remember, you said the sources stated these things, not you. So quote the portion that states that 18 million don't need insurance.

You're a hack. Face it.
Pro tip: NCPA (her link) is a Koch Brothers funded org.

What I've learned about the numbers YOU post ... they tend to be complete bullshit. Like when you [falsely] posted 5 million jobs were added under Bush according to establishment data -- only the real number was 1.1 million. Or like when you [falsely] posted 2.5 million jobs were lost because of 9.11, when the actual wording of the article you linked in support of that idiocy was that 2.5 million jobs were lost "SINCE" 9.11, not "BECAUSE" of it.

So hopefully, you can understand why I find it completely meaningless when YOU claim there were only 4 million "truly uninsured."

1) Prove this number is wrong! 10 million not citizens
go to the link: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

2) Prove this number is wrong! 14 million people who SAY they are UNINSURED YET all they need to is register with MEDICAID and this was before ACA!!!
go to the link: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf

Tell these people their research was MEANINGLESS!!!
Of the 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured individuals identified in the 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) data, nearly one-third — almost 14 million — were reachable through existing
government health programs such as Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) under current rules.

The Actuarial Research Corporation (ARC) estimates that about 9 million of these individuals actually were enrolled in Medicaid during the year, but were categorized as uninsured in the
Census survey. In the latest Census health insurance report, the Census Bureau acknowledges that the survey “…underreports Medicare and Medicaid coverage compared with enrollment
and participation data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
” According to ARC, this “Medicaid undercount” leads to an over-assessment of the uninsured
population and needs to be taken into consideration when developing uninsured estimates. While this view is shared by some policy analysts, others disagree and there is no consensus.
It is important that this issue be resolved so that targeted solutions for the uninsured can be developed based on the most accurate data possible.
Among uninsured individuals eligible for public programs, but not enrolled during the year:
89 percent were in working families,
41 percent were children under the age of 18 who could be
enrolled in Medicaid and/or SCHIP, and 44 percent were Hispanic"
Page 4 of the above document IF YOU CARE TO CHECK THE FACTS!!!

3) Prove this number is wrong! 18 million that don't need...CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
Nearly 18 million of the uninsured lived in households with annual incomes above $50,000 --
over half of them (9.7 million) in households with incomes that exceed $75,000 annually.

SO again ADD 10 million plus 14 million plus 18 million comes up to 42 million subtracted from 46 million equals 4 million!
4 million truly uninsured that want and need NOT 46 million!

OH and by the way...
Year End AVERAGE/year
2000...... 131,785,000 dot.com and recession starting!!!
2001...... 131,826,000 41,000 dot com Recession that started 3/01 ended 11/11 /9/11
2002...... 130,341,000 -1,485,000 effect off 9/11
2003...... 129,999,000 -342,000
2004...... 131,435,000 1,436,000
2005...... 133,703,000 2,268,000
2006...... 136,086,000 2,383,000
2007...... 137,598,000 1,512,000
2008...... 136,790,000 -808,000 Sep 18,2008 $500 billion withdrew almost collapsing world economies!
5 million net more people working then at the end of 2000.
YOU simply Subtract the AVERAGE for the year 2000 which was 131,785,000 employed peopled FROM the end of 2008 and the AVERAGE for the year was 136,790,000 equals:5,005,000 MORE!
http://www.citizen.org/documents/Historical_employment_data.pdf
YES it is an average of all the years for each year!!!

So f..king what?? There were 5,005,000 more jobs in 2008 then at the end of 2000!! PROVE THAT WRONG!

AND as far as :
"Or like when you [falsely] posted 2.5 million jobs were lost because of 9.11,
when the actual wording of the article you linked in support of that idiocy was that 2.5 million jobs were lost "SINCE" 9.11, not "BECAUSE" of it."
I WAS WRONG!!! I WAS WRONG!!!

NOW if you have the guts to PROVE the ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE WRONG as I stated I WAS WRONG to say "BECAUSE" then do it!
Prove the above statements ARE WRONG!
Prove me wrong and I promise I WILL NEVER Post another comment that there are only 4 million uninsured!
PROVE ME WRONG! AND I'll do as I did above STATE clearly I WAS WRONG!!!

2nd..

View attachment 28815

YOU GUESS.

You're a hack. Face it.
Pro tip: NCPA (her link) is a Koch Brothers funded org.

And it also doesn't say what she claims it says.

OH and by the way...
Year End AVERAGE/year
2000...... 131,785,000 dot.com and recession starting!!!
2001...... 131,826,000 41,000 dot com Recession that started 3/01 ended 11/11 /9/11
2002...... 130,341,000 -1,485,000 effect off 9/11
2003...... 129,999,000 -342,000
2004...... 131,435,000 1,436,000
2005...... 133,703,000 2,268,000
2006...... 136,086,000 2,383,000
2007...... 137,598,000 1,512,000
2008...... 136,790,000 -808,000 Sep 18,2008 $500 billion withdrew almost collapsing world economies!
5 million net more people working then at the end of 2000.
YOU simply Subtract the AVERAGE for the year 2000 which was 131,785,000 employed peopled FROM the end of 2008 and the AVERAGE for the year was 136,790,000 equals:5,005,000 MORE!
http://www.citizen.org/documents/Historical_employment_data.pdf

So f..king what?? There were 5,005,000 more jobs in 2008 then at the end of 2000!! PROVE THAT WRONG!
What the fuck is wrong with you??

Seriously, do you have some sort of brain defect that guides you to lie about Bush's performance to make him appear better than the miserable failure he actually was?

How on Earth do you think it's possible to determine how many jobs were gained while Bush was president by using the average for 2000 (when he wasn't even president) until the average of 2008, which ignores how many jobs were lost at the end of his presidency?

I've seen brain-dead Conservatives employ some pretty moronic math before, but you really stretch that idiocy to new heights.

And while you're trying to play fast and loose with the employment numbers to make it appear as if 5 million jobs were added while Bush was president, the simplest math proves a) Bush added only 1.1 million jobs; and b) you're a complete fucking Bush-fluffing imbecile...

Series Id: CES0000000001
Seasonally Adjusted
Super Sector: Total nonfarm
Industry: Total nonfarm
NAICS Code: -
Data Type: ALL EMPLOYEES, THOUSANDS

Jan/2001: 132548
Jan/2009: 133631

Jobs gain: 1083

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

1) Prove this number is wrong! 10 million not citizens
go to the link: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

When do you stop lying?

Earlier, you said they were "illegal aliens."

I challenged you to show where your link said there were 10 million "illegal aliens." without insurance ........

.... and you have the nerve to respond to that by switching, "illegal aliens," to, "not citizens?"

Now I will quote you again ....

healthmyths: "10 million are not citizens"

Faun: "What does it matter that 10 million are not citizens? They are still without health insurance."

healthmyths: "Hey... illegal citizens should not be here in the first place. They should be put into jail ! There they would have health coverage!"

...... so again, I challenge you to show me where in your link it states those 10 million non-U.S. citizens are "illegal aliens?"

Put up or shut up time.....

To show you how easy it is to prove you wrong, all I have to do is point out the idiocy of your retarded claim.....

You made two contradictory claims which I will highlight ...

1) you said the average employment for 2000 was 131,785,000.

2) but you also said 131,785,000 was the number of people employed at the end of 2000.

Both cannot be true unless there were 131,785,000 people employed at the end of 2000, which there were not.

So the questions to you are ....

1) Does the average employment for the year 2000 include January, 2000?

2) If it does, what the fuck does the January, 2000, employment figures have to do with George Bush, who was still a year away from being president?

Savvy?

To show you how easy it is to prove you wrong, all I have to do is point out the idiocy of your retarded claim.....

You made two contradictory claims which I will highlight ...

1) you said the average employment for 2000 was 131,785,000.

2) but you also said 131,785,000 was the number of people employed at the end of 2000.

Both cannot be true unless there were 131,785,000 people employed at the end of 2000, which there were not.

So the questions to you are ....

1) Does the average employment for the year 2000 include January, 2000?

2) If it does, what the fuck does the January, 2000, employment figures have to do with George Bush, who was still a year away from being president?

Savvy?

1) YOU said CORRECTLY that this table said "Annual Averages" For the YEAR!

$Screen Shot 2013-12-28 at 6.25.00 AM.png http://www.citizen.org/documents/Historical_employment_data.pdf

The Annual Average for 2000 was 131,785,000 Meaning STARTING 2001 There were an average of 131,785,000 people working in 2000!
Is that too hard of a NUMBER to comprehend? AVERAGE for the YEAR was 131,785,000!

Now this same table says THE AVERAGE for the YEAR 2008.. BUSH's LAST YEAR.. WAS :136,790,000

So USING THIS TABLE and simple math..
THE AVERAGE number for 2008 fully employed people was 136,790,000
The AVERAGE number for 2000 fully employed people was 131,785,000
THAT MEANS during the 8 years of Bush administration over 5,005,000 more people were working!

2) THE AVERAGE for 2000 is the STARTING POINT dumb fu...K! AS YOU correctly pointed OUT... IT IS THE "ANNUAL AVERAGE"!

Forum List

Back