Good news for America

You people just don't realize how stupi you look.
Not trying to Justify anything. Just pointing out how this has been going on with the left for a solid year. If we are going to prosecute people for crime against our republic, let's get them all.

But, I see you just want to play politics.

The hate party tried to bring down this republic for a piece of shit dictator, then their response , ya but Obama wasn't a American and Clinton killed everyone. This is all this hate group has now.
I don't know what the hell you just said.

But it pretty much makes you look silly.
no what makes you look silly is your name having the word patriot in. All the real patriots know different. Why is it that these proven traitors to our country are waving the American flag, Jesus flags and have patriotic names when they literally are this countries biggest threat and enemy. Weird isn't it.
I am a threat to this country? Why? Because I like a candidate who wasn't the normal politician? That makes me a traitor?

I watched my best friend die in flames as he and I were giving back to our country. I still have nightmares about it. He was covered in fuel due to an IED that hit our V. I watched him scream in pain as I did what I could to put put out the fire. But you see, as you likely don't know, you really cant put out a fuel flame as it soaks into your clothing. Sure, I know....drop and roll....blah blah blah....Drop and rolling doesn't put out flames of fuel soaked garments, They keep on burning until the pain stops your heart.

I left my wife and children for 8 months at a time so I can give back to the country I love but you decide to call me unpatriotic? I woke up to Camel spiders crawling on my face the same morning I had to go on patrol without any idea of what to expect. Have you ever seen a camel spider? My guess is no. Picture a king Crab...but a spider......My guess is you never gave back at all...except feeling good about posting a paragraph saying others you disagree with are unpatriotic.

And you call me silly and unpatriotic?
Hope that makes you feel good. Because Frank gave his life for you to feel good.....and you dont give a flying fuck about Frank because he was a Trump supporter so you hate him.

So go ahead....feel good.
I read one sentance and stoped , you are a traitor because you supported a traitor and suport the destruction of this republic to force in a pile of shit dictator , You have to be kidding.

You people just don't realize how stupi you look.
Not trying to Justify anything. Just pointing out how this has been going on with the left for a solid year. If we are going to prosecute people for crime against our republic, let's get them all.

But, I see you just want to play politics.
No you go after people who try to bring down our government , and destroy our republic for the sakje of a dictaor. There is apsolutely no one else out there to even consider , just the pond scum that wants to destroy us.

The hate party tried to bring down this republic for a piece of shit dictator, then their response , ya but Obama wasn't a American and Clinton killed everyone. This is all this hate group has now.

no what makes you look silly is your name having the word patriot in. All the real patriots know different. Why is it that these proven traitors to our country are waving the American flag, Jesus flags and have patriotic names when they literally are this countries biggest threat and enemy. Weird isn't it.
I am a threat to this country? Why? Because I like a candidate who wasn't the normal politician? That makes me a traitor?

I watched my best friend die in flames as he and I were giving back to our country. I still have nightmares about it. He was covered in fuel due to an IED that hit our V. I watched him scream in pain as I did what I could to put put out the fire. But you see, as you likely don't know, you really cant put out a fuel flame as it soaks into your clothing. Sure, I know....drop and roll....blah blah blah....Drop and rolling doesn't put out flames of fuel soaked garments, They keep on burning until the pain stops your heart.

I left my wife and children for 8 months at a time so I can give back to the country I love but you decide to call me unpatriotic? I woke up to Camel spiders crawling on my face the same morning I had to go on patrol without any idea of what to expect. Have you ever seen a camel spider? My guess is no. Picture a king Crab...but a spider......My guess is you never gave back at all...except feeling good about posting a paragraph saying others you disagree with are unpatriotic.

Hope that makes you feel good. Because Frank gave his life for you to feel good.....and you dont give a flying fuck about Frank because he was a Trump supporter so you hate him.

I read one sentance and stoped , you are a traitor because you supported a traitor and suport the destruction of this republic to force in a pile of shit dictator , You have to be kidding.
You read one sentence because you don't care about any view but your own....becuase....well....you are right and I am wrong.

I get it. You are a child.

No you go after people who try to bring down our government , and destroy our republic for the sakje of a dictaor. There is apsolutely no one else out there to even consider , just the pond scum that wants to destroy us.
The police are part of our gov't., and murdering the police and pushing to defund the police is the same thing?

You read one sentence because you don't care about any view but your own....becuase....well....you are right and I am wrong.

It took you 56 seconds to read one sentence?
Interesting.......56 seconds to read my post and 34 seconds to respond.
Yes. I am a geek.
You read my entire post you freaking liar.

as wrong as a anti American can get.. You are a terorist and will be put back under the rock were scum bag found you. Plus you are a bore ass who's rhetoric just got old and worn out.

The police are part of our gov't., and murdering the police and pushing to defund the police is the same thing?
your people just murdered a police man and put many in the hospital trying to bring down this country , that for a pile of shit dictator. Defunding the police and putting that money into something that may be affectice is called logic. You people are pitiful and boring as hell.

as wrong as a anti American can get.. You are a terorist and will be put back under the rock were scum bag found you. Plus you are a bore ass who's rhetoric just got old and worn out.
Wow.

So Mature.

your people just murdered a police man and put many in the hospital trying to bring down this country , that for a pile of shit dictator. Defunding the police and putting that money into something that may be affectice is called logic. You people are pitiful and boring as hell.
And there you have it.

"your people"...

Got it.

As of today the FBI has had 100,000 calls pointing out who the terrorists were in the storming of the capital with Gun bombs and clubs trying to destroy our democracy to force in a dictator. That is jusrt one arm of the investigation, states are looking through these videos or these traitors. Just about every police force in this country. All agency's of this country. The FBI SAID THEY WILL KEEP DIGGING TO THE LAST MAN< THEY WILL GET EVERY ASSHOLES THAT TRIED TO TAKE DOWN THIS GREAT COUNTRY.
Whats funny is that you don't realize how many americans support the protesters (not the anti fa and blm mixed in)
No you are wrong I know how much hate there is in this country, I've been pointing that out for years all groomed by a hate party , now they are helping me.

Yes, Democrats hate this country to the core.
They have for years. It's been taught in colleges and universities.

Did you even go to college?

Yes. I am a geek.
anyone have a clue. This is the logic that they use to prove what they say. What they say makes them the enemy of this country and they should be treated as such.

As of today the FBI has had 100,000 calls pointing out who the terrorists were in the storming of the capital with Gun bombs and clubs trying to destroy our democracy to force in a dictator. That is jusrt one arm of the investigation, states are looking through these videos or these traitors. Just about every police force in this country. All agency's of this country. The FBI SAID THEY WILL KEEP DIGGING TO THE LAST MAN< THEY WILL GET EVERY ASSHOLES THAT TRIED TO TAKE DOWN THIS GREAT COUNTRY.
Whats funny is that you don't realize how many americans support the protesters (not the anti fa and blm mixed in)
No you are wrong I know how much hate there is in this country, I've been pointing that out for years all groomed by a hate party , now they are helping me.

why do you ask?

Do people that have no earned a college degree not have the right to debate without having their intelligence questioned?

You are exactly what you claim to hate. You do realize that. No?

And there you have it.

"your people"...

Got it.
yup your people like you , have to be put back under the rock where scum bag found you and where society put you to keep your kind away from our children.

Yes. I am a geek.
anyone have a clue. This is the logic that they use to prove what they say. What they say makes them the enemy of this country and they should be treated as such.
So people that think differently than you should be treated as the enemy.

So I like chocolate ice cream and you are allergic to choclate....so I am the enemy.

People like you are exactly what you claim should not be considered citizens.

Cya. You are no longer worthy of my time.

why do you ask?

Do people that have no earned a college degree not have the right to debate without having their intelligence questioned?

There should be some explanation or excuse for such stupidity. Trump nailed it.. He loves the uneducated. They are always the target audience of the demagogue.

why do you ask?

There should be some explanation or excuse for such stupidity. Trump nailed it.. He loves the uneducated. They are always the target audience of the demagogue.
Got it.

If that makes you feel better, go for it.

why do you ask?

Patriots hate people who support bringing down and destroying our demacracy for the sake of a dictator. You have nothing to debate.

And there you have it.

"your people"...

Got it.
yup your people like you , have to be put back under the rock where scum bag found you and where society put you to keep your kind away from our children.

No pres elect pedo joe is a vile despicable man.

why do you ask?

Patriots hate people who support bringing down and destroying our demacracy for the sake of a dictator. You have nothing to debate.

Sorry but the dictators are running lib states with their worthless lockdowns. Get your facts straight.

New Topics

Forum List

Back