Good news for America

As of today the FBI has had 100,000 calls pointing out who the terrorists were in the storming of the capital with Gun bombs and clubs trying to destroy our democracy to force in a dictator. That is jusrt one arm of the investigation, states are looking through these videos or these traitors. Just about every police force in this country. All agency's of this country. The FBI SAID THEY WILL KEEP DIGGING TO THE LAST MAN< THEY WILL GET EVERY ASSHOLES THAT TRIED TO TAKE DOWN THIS GREAT COUNTRY.
Whats funny is that you don't realize how many americans support the protesters (not the anti fa and blm mixed in)
No you are wrong I know how much hate there is in this country, I've been pointing that out for years all groomed by a hate party , now they are helping me.

Yes, Democrats hate this country to the core.

As of today the FBI has had 100,000 calls pointing out who the terrorists were in the storming of the capital with Gun bombs and clubs trying to destroy our democracy to force in a dictator. That is jusrt one arm of the investigation, states are looking through these videos or these traitors. Just about every police force in this country. All agency's of this country. The FBI SAID THEY WILL KEEP DIGGING TO THE LAST MAN< THEY WILL GET EVERY ASSHOLES THAT TRIED TO TAKE DOWN THIS GREAT COUNTRY.

All we gotta do is sit back for the next few months and watch as the Muppet Biden government goes to work ....

Trump had tons of independent and former democrat supporters ....its not even about Trump anymore ...but I hate to tell yas this normies are gonna start hating you even more

Carry on useful idiots ......for DEMOCWACY roflmao
This is the logic of our enemy's, of this countries enemy's . Think we will win.

Whats funny is that you don't realize how many americans support the protesters (not the anti fa and blm mixed in)
No you are wrong I know how much hate there is in this country, I've been pointing that out for years all groomed by a hate party , now they are helping me.

Yes, Democrats hate this country to the core.
They have for years. It's been taught in colleges and universities.

Very few if polls are any indication. And stop with the antifa and blm lies. This is all on you twits, and the way this investigation is looking they may have to build a whole new prison just for you. Sedition is a federal crime carrying up to 20 years in prison.

Going all the way back to the abolitionist, John Brown and earlier, this nation has never found a standardized a way to identify and deal with Political Prisoners who ultimately resort to violence.
any one have a clue. What the!

This was great , just read the responses to my thread , we can't lose. They are the soul of this attempted overthrow of this great country. Patriots 1, hate Nazi's 0

They need to throw the book at them.

This can NEVER happen again.
What has a greater impact on someone.....

Their 7 year old daughter being shot by a stray bullet in Chicago.....or the Capitol building being stormed by a bunch of thugs?

What has a greater impact on a family.....losing their business and livelihoods to looters and arsonists or the Capitol building being stormed by a bunch of thugs.

Here is a good one.....

When Kennedy was tragically murdered, if a stray bullet killed a child, what would have had a greater impact on the parents of that child? The loss of a president or the loss of their child?

Where were you when people were losing their livelihoods AND LIVES of loved ones over the summer?

Their 7 year old daughter being shot by a stray bullet in Chicago.....or the Capitol building being stormed by a bunch of thugs?

What has a greater impact on a family.....losing their business and livelihoods to looters and arsonists or the Capitol building being stormed by a bunch of thugs.

Here is a good one.....

When Kennedy was tragically murdered, if a stray bullet killed a child, what would have had a greater impact on the parents of that child? The loss of a president or the loss of their child?

Where were you when people were losing their livelihoods AND LIVES of loved ones over the summer?
anyone have a clue, supporting a group that thought their pocket book and or rights are more important then my family's and neighbors life is hardly a group to get support, if thats your point.

Yes, this will take some time. I'm sure they are looking through at least a year's worth of video of people destroying State and Federal property. :popcorn:

1610555680115.png

1610555764217.png

Yes, this will take some time. I'm sure they are looking through at least a year's worth of video of people destroying State and Federal property. :popcorn:

View attachment 442237

View attachment 442238
Good response , great justification for trying to destroy our republic for a piece of shit dictator. You people just don't realize how stupi you look.

Here is a good one.....

anyone have a clue, supporting a group that thought their pocket book and or rights are more important then my family's and neighbors life is hardly a group to get support, if thats your point.
My point is....no one on the left seemed to care that people lost their lives and livlihoods over the summer seeing as the protestors had a righteous movement....but once Trump supporters did the same, it was evil and selfish.

Both sides were evil and selfish. Sadly, Left supporters didn't care ....you know..."Summer of Love......yet right supporters said the Capitol riot was rep-rehensible.

The hate party tried to bring down this republic for a piece of shit dictator, then their response , ya but Obama wasn't a American and Clinton killed everyone. This is all this hate group has now.

View attachment 442237

View attachment 442238
Good response , great justification for trying to destroy our republic for a piece of shit dictator. You people just don't realize how stupi you look.
if 1000 rioters can destroy our republic, we have bigger issues.

However, when 1000 rioters destroy American livlihodds....welll....it was a Summer of love.

We know. You hate Trump, you hate those that think differently than you.

We get it.

Far less than half.

View attachment 442237

View attachment 442238
The question is whether they ever will. Sometimes the fog lifts, sometimes it doesn't.

The hate party tried to bring down this republic for a piece of shit dictator, then their response , ya but Obama wasn't a American and Clinton killed everyone. This is all this hate group has now.
I don't know what the hell you just said.

But it pretty much makes you look silly.

Forum List

Back