Good Job, I am so Proud of You~ Trump receives 2 files a day full of Praises just for Him

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
lmao.gif

upload_2017-8-15_6-35-58.jpeg

Trump Gets Twice-Daily Folder Full Of Praise For Him

President Trump has a folder presented to him twice a day containing “screenshots of positive cable news chyrons (those lower-third headlines and crawls), admiring tweets, transcripts of fawning TV interviews, praise-filled news stories, and sometimes just pictures of Trump on TV looking powerful.” The folder is known, apparently, as “the propaganda document.”

Old and fake news via Vice. You know the people that had to retract their fake Disney fairy tales about Trump. They had two they were running with and got busted.

:lol:

Only true left wing whackos would believe this shit.

Does Steve Bannon practice on himself to get ready for blowing the Donald?

Going to try to turn this into a troll thread?

In Politics?

Why don't you back up what you said about this being bunk...

Trump gets a 'propaganda document' folder twice a day filled with screenshots of positive news stories, admiring tweets and photos of him looking powerful

Read more: Trump gets a folder filled with positive news about him | Daily Mail Online

Donald Trump 'handed folder of positive news clippings twice a day by White House staff'

White House staff 'give Donald Trump folders filled with positive headlines and flattering photographs of him every day'

Last edited:

In Politics?

Please back yourself up, before calling someone a troll .... If it is fake news I am happy to apologize like I have done in the past with wrong statements..

Donald Trump Gets a Twice-Daily Briefing of Flattering Headlines and Pictures of Himself

Donald Trump Gets a Twice-Daily Briefing of Flattering Headlines and Pictures of Himself

Donald Trump gets a daily briefing all about how great he is

In Politics?

Trump gets a 'propaganda document' folder twice a day filled with screenshots of positive news stories, admiring tweets and photos of him looking powerful

Read more: Trump gets a folder filled with positive news about him | Daily Mail Online

Donald Trump 'handed folder of positive news clippings twice a day by White House staff'

White House staff 'give Donald Trump folders filled with positive headlines and flattering photographs of him every day'

Pfffft. Oh well I'll have to take you on.

The folder, which has been dubbed 'the Propaganda Document' by some in the White House, is prepared daily by Trump's communications team, Vice News reports.

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"according to Vice News:

These sensitive papers, described to VICE News by three current and former White House officials, are not top-secret intelligence or updates on legislative initiatives. Instead, the folders are filled with screenshots of positive cable news chyrons (those lower-third headlines and crawls), admiring tweets, transcripts of fawning TV interviews, praise-filled news stories, and sometimes just pictures of Trump on TV looking powerful."

The process of assembling the folder begins at the Republican National Committee’s “war room,” which has expanded from 4 to 10 people since the GOP won the White House. A war room — both parties have one regardless of who’s in the White House — is often tasked with monitoring local and national news, cable television, social media, digital media, and print media to see how the party, its candidates or their opponents are being perceived.

Beginning at 6 a.m. every weekday — the early start is a longtime war room tradition — three staffers arrive at the RNC to begin monitoring the morning shows on CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News as they scour the internet and newspapers. Every 30 minutes or so, the staffers send the White House Communications Office an email with chyron screenshots, tweets, news stories, and interview transcripts.

White House staffers then cull the information, send out clips to other officials, and push favorable headlines to a list of journalists. But they also pick out the most positive bits to give to the president. On days when there aren’t enough positive chyrons, communications staffers will ask the RNC staffers for flattering photos of the president.

In Politics?

Please back yourself up, before calling someone a troll .... If it is fake news I am happy to apologize like I have done in the past with wrong statements..

I called hazlnut a troll. For bringing up Bannon and a blow job and trolling.

"As Alex Thompson of Vice News, citing “three current and former White House officials,” reports: In the morning at 9:30 and then around 4:30 in the afternoon, Trump is presented with a briefing document full of people praising him."

In Politics?

The folder, which has been dubbed 'the Propaganda Document' by some in the White House, is prepared daily by Trump's communications team, Vice News reports.

"according to Vice News:

These sensitive papers, described to VICE News by three current and former White House officials, are not top-secret intelligence or updates on legislative initiatives. Instead, the folders are filled with screenshots of positive cable news chyrons (those lower-third headlines and crawls), admiring tweets, transcripts of fawning TV interviews, praise-filled news stories, and sometimes just pictures of Trump on TV looking powerful."

Your post and link is saying exactly what the OP is about... Tiny

Do you have anything that proves me wrong that he doesn't get flattering files 2 times a day.?

The process of assembling the folder begins at the Republican National Committee’s “war room,” which has expanded from 4 to 10 people since the GOP won the White House. A war room — both parties have one regardless of who’s in the White House — is often tasked with monitoring local and national news, cable television, social media, digital media, and print media to see how the party, its candidates or their opponents are being perceived.

Beginning at 6 a.m. every weekday — the early start is a longtime war room tradition — three staffers arrive at the RNC to begin monitoring the morning shows on CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News as they scour the internet and newspapers. Every 30 minutes or so, the staffers send the White House Communications Office an email with chyron screenshots, tweets, news stories, and interview transcripts.

White House staffers then cull the information, send out clips to other officials, and push favorable headlines to a list of journalists. But they also pick out the most positive bits to give to the president. On days when there aren’t enough positive chyrons, communications staffers will ask the RNC staffers for flattering photos of the president.

And the source of this ridiculous claim is Vice News. And btw many media outlets ran with this garbage as well.

"The second report, published on Monday, quoted a source describing an alleged back and forth between Disney and Trump aides. The source claimed that Disney had been battling with Trump’s team, who insisted on writing the speech for the robot.

Walt Disney World disputed the report, saying it was “inaccurate.”

“As we have stated, President Trump will have a speaking role in the Hall of Presidents like every president since 1993,” vice president of communications Jacquee Wahler told The Hill in an email. “We have been working closely with the White House and the president’s recording session has been scheduled. We have repeatedly stated that the attraction will re-open in late 2017.”

Following the second Vice report, Thomas Smith, the editorial content director for Disney Parks, published a blog post saying Trump’s robot would speak in the exhibit and that Disney had been working with the Trump administration to create the recording.

"Despite some media reports to the contrary, President Trump will have a speaking role in The Hall of Presidents, like every president since 1993,” Smith wrote."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ts-two-stories-about-trump-disney-world-robot

In Politics?

"according to Vice News:

Your post and link is saying exactly what the OP is about... Tiny

Do you have anything that proves me wrong that he doesn't get flattering files 2 times a day.?

You're putting up the links that quote Vice News as the source of their articles. Vice News lives and breathes fake news.

I don't believe in the Mary Mapes school of journalism where the media gets to accuse and then it is up to others to prove them wrong.

By your post, it appears you do. It is not up to me to disprove your OP. It is up to you to find any form of validation of Vice News report.

And all the articles quote Vice News. Notorious for fake news. It's a new game in journalism. Quote a fake news outfit. Run with screaming headlines. Follow the Mary Mapes rules of journalism. FYI Dan Rathers old producer. "We accuse. You defend".

It's bullshit all the time.

Vice retracts two stories about Trump Disney World robot
By Mallory Shelbourne - 06/28/17 02:11 PM EDT

Vice retracts two stories about Trump Disney World robot

I supplied several sources including MSN , not MSNBC..

Now I did hear it on MSNBC last night so I looked up many sources to see it if is true.

I forgive you for calling me a troll because I have always liked you.... I think we will be hearing more of this on the news broadcasts, right now the headlines are about the March.

lmao.gif

View attachment 143759

President Trump has a folder presented to him twice a day containing “screenshots of positive cable news chyrons (those lower-third headlines and crawls), admiring tweets, transcripts of fawning TV interviews, praise-filled news stories, and sometimes just pictures of Trump on TV looking powerful.” The folder is known, apparently, as “the propaganda document.”

Ummm this message board is not a good place for children. You may want to ask your mommy where you should go on the internet.

In Politics?

I called hazlnut a troll. For bringing up Bannon and a blow job and trolling.

"As Alex Thompson of Vice News, citing “three current and former White House officials,” reports: In the morning at 9:30 and then around 4:30 in the afternoon, Trump is presented with a briefing document full of people praising him."

Oh ok, see I admit that I make mistakes...I read it who you called a troll wrong..sorry

lmao.gif

View attachment 143759

Ummm this message board is not a good place for children. You may want to ask your mommy where you should go on the internet.

I am so proud, normally your responses are "Sooooooooo ".... :lmao:

Anyway, I am sure it is the worst ever to only see the negative, and we all know it bugs the shit out of him..just like all of the presidents..
Thing is Trump reacts to everyone of them, instead he should ignore it.. Everyone knows when you get a reaction they are going to keep up.

Forum List

Back