Good Interview With Robin Trower

At 3:30 this is John Petrucci nailing David Gilmour's Strat -tone and he's playing
a Music Man (Ernie Ball).

Ever hear about the Pink Floyd/Dark Side "concert bust" in LA? 5 night venue at the Los Angeles Sports Arena. I went to the 2nd and 3rd shows. Mind blowing both sonically and visually. No thanks to Chief Ed Davis, though. Cops everywhere including the lobby. College football players grabbing people out of their seats. He ruined it for many. F'n prick.

That Time 500 Pink Floyd Fans Were Arrested at L.A. Shows

At 3:30 this is John Petrucci nailing David Gilmour's Strat -tone and he's playing

Ever hear about the Pink Floyd/Dark Side "concert bust" in LA? 5 night venue at the Los Angeles Sports Arena. I went to the 2nd and 3rd shows. Mind blowing both sonically and visually. No thanks to Chief Ed Davis, though. Cops everywhere including the lobby. College football players grabbing people out of their seats. He ruined it for many. F'n prick.

No, and I never got to see Pink Floyd.
But I've been to lot's of others like them .(prog rock)....Led Zeppelin, The Who, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull, Rush several times, ELP....

No, and I never got to see Pink Floyd.
But I've been to lot's of others like them .(prog rock)....Led Zeppelin, The Who, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull, Rush several times, ELP....

I went to see Zep at the LA Forum. The band walked off the stage for about a half hour. Firecrackers thrown at them for not playing Whole Lotta Love. It was nutty.

Forum List

Back