Good guy with a gun shot and killed by police .

Armed security at a club . Shooter comes in and security takes him to ground and has him at gun point . NRA wet dream !

Until the cops show up and shoot the security guard cause they think he’s the bad guy .

Oh, and he was black .

Officer shoots, kills armed security guard outside south suburban bar

"He had somebody on the ground with his knee in back, with his gun in his back like, 'Don’t move,'" witness Adam Harris said.

Soon after, witnesses said, an officer responding to the scene fired at Roberson — killing him.
Wtf is wrong with you
Liberalism is a mental disease...ALL leftists are infected to some degree or another.

Armed security at a club . Shooter comes in and security takes him to ground and has him at gun point . NRA wet dream !

Until the cops show up and shoot the security guard cause they think he’s the bad guy .

Oh, and he was black .

"He had somebody on the ground with his knee in back, with his gun in his back like, 'Don’t move,'" witness Adam Harris said.

Soon after, witnesses said, an officer responding to the scene fired at Roberson — killing him.
Wtf is wrong with you
Liberalism is a mental disease...ALL leftists are infected to some degree or another.
And you rightards are so free of mental disease?? you are all sick trump kiss assers

Maybe Officer was told bad guy took gun and was about to shoot good guy? Like muller, we don't know.
Have an investigation. Recount like Fla.? Edit police reoprt like FISA warrants, 502s' anything goes per commeee loons. Laws don't matter.

Prove it! as LW posters say here. Its not what really happened, how can you tarnish the participants? WAR is on. You called for it. THX Manchurian muslim.

Last edited:

Oh, and he was black .

Wtf is wrong with you
And you rightards are so free of mental disease?? you are all sick trump kiss assers
You mean we respect the man who respects and puts America and Americans first....

Where is your outrage thread about a woman that was accidentally shot by police after calling in a rape? Too white? No agenda to push unless the victim is black?

When blacks made "pigs" a target, we all knew it wasn't going to bode well for the blacks. And it hasn't.

That story made national news and had all kinds of outrage .

Sorry. International news ! She was Australian.

And you were outraged enough to start a thread concerning her, right? Can we see it?

Just cause you "a bouncer" don't give you the right to run diw street niggas at 4AM and play Cop. Stsy in your club where "no one was shot" perhaps.

Again, wait for the Police report. Put down the weapon when you hear sirens or they tell you to.

Your use of "street niggas" shows exactly what a low-life you are, What if it was a white guy in a cowboy hat doing the same thing?

We could play the what-if game all night too. What else is a nigga running da street at 4AM to be called? Richard Pryor calls em same? Snoop, etc.

How retarded do you have to be to use terms like "nigga" and you are so ignorant to use the article "da" when you know damned well that the article is "the"? You do understand that not all Americans of African descent use street vernacular. Neither do whites. I'm white. I can't use the term "nigga" because I was raised in a polite society, not the society of these tribal tramps.

I don't care what you use. I use what I know to be latest slang for 4AM street folk. There is more to this story allegedly.

Hey if I'm wrong? I do like leftist MSM and print retraction 3 days later on page 16A.

Kinda like beatch made up rape story bout kavanaugh. Remember...anything goes per BO.

Go ahead. Show off your ignorance and lack of civil upbringing.

Oh, and he was black .

You should have made this a thread about police use of force, enforcement bias, and reactionary trigger happy enforcement. That is the meaningful discussion to be had. Trying to make this a 'guns = eevuuuuuhlll!' discussion is absolutely stupid. The fact that you couldn't figure that out on your own goes to show that you don't give a shit about the innocent life that was lost.

This story seems to prove the point of both sides of the gun debate. A shooting at a crowded bar. Check. Good guy with a gun stopping the shooting. Check. Police killing the good guy with a gun. What?

According to the timeline we believe is what happened, so far, the baddies were kicked out of the bar for causing a disturbance. Ok. So far so normal. I mean, it happens in most popular bars about once a night. The baddies went and got firepower, and returned. That doesn’t normally happen. The badies open fire, and an armed security guard stopped the shooting, and captured one of the baddies. Ok. Good. The armed guard is holding the baddie at gunpoint and waiting for the police. Great job my friend. The good guy is literally kneeling on the bad guy with the gun in his back making sure he doesn’t try to get away, or start to hurt anyone else. The police arrive, and not the first one on the scene, but one who arrived a few moments later saw this and opened fire.

Family Files Federal Lawsuit After Police Officer Kills Security Guard While Responding To Bar Shooting

Now, here is the problem I see so far. It shows a problem, one I have complained about for a while, about police acting before they know what is going on. It is part of basic problem solving. First, identify the problem, assess the problem, and then determine what courses of action are available, and which is the best. There was no one shooting at that moment, and no reason to open fire just because you saw a gun. Who is holding the gun? I am going to make an assumption. The armed guard was in uniform, they almost always are. But why not open fire? I mean, you see a man kneeling over another man and holding a gun on him. Why not open fire?

Because what is it you are seeing? Yes, you see a man with a gun. But he isn’t shooting the other guy. He’s holding the other guy down. If he was going to murder the other fellow, he would have just shot him and moved along. The other guy would be dead before you arrived.

Assess the situation. Take that extra fraction of a second and figure out what is going on. But that extra fraction of a second is never trained to the police these days. It’s all about quick draw and rapid fire now. How fast can you get the gun out, and how fast can you fire multiple rounds at the baddie?

The pro police folks will argue that we can’t wait that fraction of a second to assess the situation because then we’ll have dead cops. Pfui. The responding officer could have taken that fraction of a second to step behind cover, and look around to make sure another baddie wasn’t running up behind him to put bullets in his own head. Look, and see what is going on.

Now, the cop is on administrative leave, the family has already filed a lawsuit, and the questions for the public, and there are many, is what now? A good guy with a gun stopped the shooting before mass casualties happened. Great. The good guy with a gun was gunned down by cops who are a little too willing to pull the trigger. I hope that the investigation into these events isn’t going to take the usual year or two or five before we get the report. Because there really needs to be a lot of answers to questions soon.

There's a fine line between a peace officer and a warrior. Sometimes the mindset overlaps. The police have more of a warrior mentality today than they used to. That mindset devolops in them because they've been militarized for so long. The idea that they're at war with the people is subliminal, but it's there. It's why I cringe every time I hear the electorate referred to as civilians. All of the hero worship doesn't help matters.

Last edited:
There's a fine line between a peace officer and a warrior. Sometimes the mindset overlaps. The police have more of a warrior mentality today than they used to. That mindset devolops in them because they've been militarized for so long. The idea that they're at war with the people is subliminal, but it's there. It's why I cringe every time I hear the electorate referred to as civilians. All of the hero worship doesn't help matters.

Actually, they haven't been militarized. More that they've been falsely militarized. Our military undergo extensive training that focuses on dealing with stressful, ambiguous situations, to teach them to avoid being trigger happy. But these falsely militarized police forces are more like a civilians assumptions of what a being militarized means. (Kind of like how Donald is a poor man's idea of a rich man.) A couple years ago there was a story about a police officer, who had been an Iraq war vet, who was fired because he didn't shoot someone and instead recognized that the suspect was not an immediate threat, and successfully deescalated a situation without any loss of life. Upon firing him the police department claimed that he had been a coward and put other officers' lives in danger. Fake warriors who can't recognize what real strength and courage looks like.

Actually, they haven't been militarized. More that they've been falsely militarized. Our military undergo extensive training that focuses on dealing with stressful, ambiguous situations, to teach them to avoid being trigger happy. But these falsely militarized police forces are more like a civilians assumptions of what a being militarized means. (Kind of like how Donald is a poor man's idea of a rich man.) A couple years ago there was a story about a police officer, who had been an Iraq war vet, who was fired because he didn't shoot someone and instead recognized that the suspect was not an immediate threat, and successfully deescalated a situation without any loss of life. Upon firing him the police department claimed that he had been a coward and put other officers' lives in danger. Fake warriors who can't recognize what real strength and courage looks like.
It is a training issue, no doubt. I would hate to live in the city that fired that officer.

Oh, and he was black .

Look, another well defined enemy of the state from the crime party.

Well, between me, you, and Bootney, at least we got good digs in. I expect the topic won't evolve into intelligent, relevant, dialogue beyond these few postings of ours.

Oh, and he was black .

Another mindless partisan sheep using a tragedy for political gain before the blood is even dry.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Oh, and he was black .

Wtf is wrong with you

What’s wrong with me ? What’s wrong with you cons denying that blacks are targeted by the cops ? What’s wrong with cons thinking that arming everyone is the way to go?
So the cops fuck up and you blame it on the NRA

You have become completely unhinged.

Oh, and he was black .

Wtf is wrong with you

What’s wrong with me ? What’s wrong with you cons denying that blacks are targeted by the cops ? What’s wrong with cons thinking that arming everyone is the way to go?
So the cops fuck up and you blame it on the NRA

You have become completely unhinged.
Don’t mind timmy he falls down the well a lot...
Rural America and urban America will never agree on the issues, They will never have the same interests. They are not supposed to

Oh, and he was black .

Wtf is wrong with you
You mean we respect the man who respects and puts America and Americans first....
Not if they are military...or women...or minorities...or the elderly

Forum List

Back