Good for this girl who would be champion if not for fake girls!

patriot66

serious patriot
Jul 25, 2013
Ohio
High School Girl Who Lost to Transgender Athletes Files Complaint

A female high school athlete who didn’t qualify for a track event because two boys who identify as girls ran faster filed a complaint Monday with the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights.

“No one in the state of Connecticut is happy about this, but no one has enough courage to speak up,” Selina Soule said during an interview with Tucker Carlson that aired Monday night on his Fox News Channel show.

Selina competes in track at Bloomfield High School in Bloomfield, Connecticut. She wasn’t able to qualify for the 55-meter event in the New England regionals because two spots were taken by biological boys, as The Daily Signal’s Kelsey Bolar documented in a recent video report on the 16-year-old’s situation.

This is government sponsored cheating pure and simple. It's no different than allowing a heavyweight fighter to drop down to the lightweight division. Of course he's going to win!

This girl and others are being cheated out of scholarship opportunities because of this insane Transgender "equality" nonsense.

The insanity of the transgender movement. It's not the transgendered people themselves so much but their political allies
who are happy to step all over girls in states like Connecticut, unfortunately, in order to virtue signal and be of service to such a dangerous movement.

There is a heavy dose of degeneracy in liberal thinking...fairness is not part of that...

If transgendered is going tobe the future and is normalized as it looks to be, then these former males as athletes are fourth rate. But as females by the definition of the Prog enacted laws, they can make a good buck and live the life of riley in front of everyone that a half century ago they may have been put into a psyche institution for.

I'm guessing the "rights" of extremely few, mentally delusional men/boys trumps all the progress women have made in the last 100-150 years. Once again, women/girls, are expected to STFU and stay in their places.
If anything, there should be a general "transgender" category created in order to accommodate the mentally deranged.

Question, who has more nuts, the two guys who made it in there or this girl who doesn't hesitate to expose them?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

I'm guessing the "rights" of extremely few, mentally delusional men/boys trumps all the progress women have made in the last 100-150 years. Once again, women/girls, are expected to STFU and stay in their places.
If anything, there should be a general "transgender" category created in order to accommodate the mentally deranged.
They already have it, it's called the special Olympics!

That's liberal "science" for you. THIS is why we laugh at you and your "science" RealDave . They put these freaks above the rights of normal girls.

This can all be solved by limiting testosterone levels. I believe happens in some sports & some locations.

This can all be solved by limiting testosterone levels. I believe happens in some sports & some locations.
Or if the box on your birth certificate says male, you compete against males!!!!!!!! Nothing changes when someone says they identify as a girl, there is no change in genetics period!

Bullshit , Dave.

Just because a man has low testosterone doesn't mean he is weaker or slower than men with higher levels. The slave masters of Astapor performed orchidectomies on their Unsullied soldiers and it never hurt their performance. De-balling has been the traditional method of reducing T levels efficiently for centuries.

Listened to the entire tirade this little girl spewed. Her hope and her childhood have been stolen by the creatures who have twisted her mind and heart. Perhaps her grandparents and parents are those people, but the rest of us are not. And if not for the "fairytale" of economic growth, there would be damned little hope for most of the poor on this planet. I challenge this demented, torn creature to move to and live in one of the many abysmally poor countries, without benefit of her white privilege. Then let her twisted religion change the world.

Listened to the entire tirade this little girl spewed. Her hope and her childhood have been stolen by the creatures who have twisted her mind and heart. Perhaps her grandparents and parents are those people, but the rest of us are not. And if not for the "fairytale" of economic growth, there would be damned little hope for most of the poor on this planet. I challenge this demented, torn creature to move to and live in one of the many abysmally poor countries, without benefit of her white privilege. Then let her twisted religion change the world.
Different topic

all this 'identify with' PC is baloney

what if i identify as a labrador retriever and hump your leg

do i get a pass....?

dog-04.jpg

~S~

Ooops! Sorry...

Forum List

Back