Good cops. Where are they at?

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
An interesting article about the police in Redwood City.

Apparently the 99% good cops are not employed there. But anyone with half a brain knew that was a lie.

Several sources to support the allegations. Not a single source story. And they all tell similar stories. So where are these good cops?

Well much like others things they don't get media because they are good cops and they do their job correctly so it doesn't make news.

It's just like my friends black foundation that is allied 4 good cops and not one tv station showed up for that peaceful event. 1000 people came. But they were busy broadcasting about the police car burning in another city done by rioters.

If you want more stories about good cops or alternative viewpoints on making policy changes about bad cops. You will need to most likely start your own broadcasting station and air those kind of stories. Or you could alternatively do a News and Social Media fast and disconnect and see how your life experience is without all those hypnotic suggestions there.

I guess there has to be a big enough interest in covering good stuff and it's not there.

Well much like others things they don't get media because they are good cops and they do their job correctly so it doesn't make news.

It's just like my friends black foundation that is allied 4 good cops and not one tv station showed up for that peaceful event. 1000 people came. But they were busy broadcasting about the police car burning in another city done by rioters.

If you want more stories about good cops or alternative viewpoints on making policy changes about bad cops. You will need to most likely start your own broadcasting station and air those kind of stories. Or you could alternatively do a News and Social Media fast and disconnect and see how your life experience is without all those hypnotic suggestions there.

I guess there has to be a big enough interest in covering good stuff and it's not there.

Well this department harassed the good cop and threatened him until he quit. Is this department an outlier? One bad department that got all the bad cops?

You're dealing with Savana spammacan, he's been bashing cops since he first joined. He doesn't want realistic answers he just wants his soapbox to vent his spleen and for everyone to agree with him. It's why I stopped trying to have a real argument with him after the first couple of posts eons ago, ya can't argue with a zealot, all you can do is ignore or make fun of them.

You're dealing with Savana spammacan, he's been bashing cops since he first joined. He doesn't want realistic answers he just wants his soapbox to vent his spleen and for everyone to agree with him. It's why I stopped trying to have a real argument with him after the first couple of posts eons ago, ya can't argue with a zealot, all you can do is ignore or make fun of them.

So what do I have wrong. Multiple sources for the story say the department is corrupt and abusive.

So what do I have wrong. Multiple sources for the story say the department is corrupt and abusive.
Basically you say that about every police department. No one is arguing that there aren't bad cops or even some clannish police departments.

. In my opinion the sources are controlled by corporations that have a vested interest in whobwins elections because of the kickbacks. So I just about it on what regular people tell me about their experiences . Not ALL cops are bad not ALL people are criminals. That's divisive to me and it doesn't really leave it open for others to have a middle ground or try to meet in the middle to solve some real problems.

Apparently the 99% good cops are not employed there. But anyone with half a brain knew that was a lie.

Several sources to support the allegations. Not a single source story. And they all tell similar stories. So where are these good cops?
Certain elements of our society, consider bad cops, the ones that enforce traffic laws on them, enforce drug laws on them, enforce burglary and robbery laws on them and enforce the murder laws on them. Those are all the absolutely horrible evil cops. A good cop to them would be one that looks the other way as those breaking the laws go about their business.

Certain elements of our society, consider bad cops, the ones that enforce traffic laws on them, enforce drug laws on them, enforce burglary and robbery laws on them and enforce the murder laws on them. Those are all the absolutely horrible evil cops. A good cop to them would be one that looks the other way as those breaking the laws go about their business.

You are fortunate that you did not read the article. Although if you had you would blame Democrats or something else from the list of inexhaustible excuses.

Forum List

Back