After far, far too many years here, countless hours wasted, and inebriated only a quarter of the time, I just wanted to say "Good-Bye"

Maybe in your "next life," you'll come back as Lawn Boy.
Better watch who you be calling Boy, boy
Yes mother.
107803141_10221406170197262_4855141761034840596_n.jpg
Kick em when they're up, kick em when they're down, kick em when they're up, kick em all around.......

After far, far too many years here, countless hours wasted, and inebriated only a quarter of the time, I just wanted to say "Good-Bye"

Yes mother.
Kick em when they're up, kick em when they're down, kick em when they're up, kick em all around.......
You can't kick someone when your argument hasn't even a leg to stand on.

To Old Lady and Winterborn.

We'll see you in a month or two, under your current handles or your new ones.

You are sew wong!

From what I hear a group of them colluded to get rid of their opponents. They all threaten to leave if they didn’t remove people they hate.. they were told to kick dirt haha

Yes mother.
You can't kick someone when your argument hasn't even a leg to stand on.
That's when ya gnaw their ankles off.........

Great show.. Never thought you'd pull nearly 2 full pages of goodbyes here.... :banana:

Paint sniffers!

He didn't say he was saying good-bye to all, he said he was saying good-bye to OL and Winterborn.

Hucksters would make a fortune on some of you at the carnival.

Like I said before and I'll say it again. They always come back. It's weird.

From what I hear a group of them colluded to get rid of their opponents. They all threaten to leave if they didn’t remove people they hate.. they were told to kick dirt haha
Shut the fuck up, you illiterate douche bag.

BEAT IT!
You nutless fucking coward
Finally an intelligent reply. Best damn post on this thread belongs to Broke loser hands down.too good to be true though that one of USMBs biggest trolls that ever trolled these boards is leaving though, a couple months or so he’ll come back under another user name.

I know I speak for dozens of quality posters here when I say “Don’t let the door hit you on the way out coward.”

Lol my stalker is here.. what’s up troll boy
Not surprised in the least troll boy stalks you.flip a coin who is the worse troll between Toto and him.wish Toto was taking him with him.this kid acts like a three year old,always crying to the mods over such tiny little things all the time same as how a child goes whining to his mommy when things don’t go his way,he is the exact same sad mode.

Lol my stalker is here.. what’s up troll boy
Not surprised in the least troll boy stalks you.flip a coin who is the worse troll between Toto and him.wish Toto was taking him with him.this kid acts like a three year old,always crying to the mods over such tiny little things all the time same as how a child goes whining to his mommy when things don’t go his way,he is the exact same sad mode.
He’s a turd.. always reporting, buy claims he’s a consertive

I do wish OldLady and Winterborn would come back. Neither has sent me pictures of their vaginas yet. :(

Forum List

Back