Goober NASCAR suspends Mike Wallace

What was his 'sin'..he posted on Facebook that people should think before commenting on politics and religion. Bet those goobers thought Wallace was putting down posts by the tin foil hats...Mike Wallace suspended indefinitely by NASCAR for social media post

If he got suspended for that post then NASCAR is another major league sport I'm crossing off my list. No more left to cross off.
Supposed political correctness and partisanship in sports is getting to be hell on our sport entertainment. :cool:

Professional sports are impossibly stupid, as are all who devote their precious few moments of life to worshiping them... Grow brains, find meaningful new hobbies, in science, art, nature, ect. Expand your potential, not contract it by turning brain over to care of parasites whom legions of fellow low IQ'd males have made richer then any king simply because they can throw ball, catch ball, hit ball, or even stupider then that, drive a fucking car... Wake brain or just get to being dead already! :wink:

Their reason sounds kinda weak, but that could depend on the context of his remark. What was his remark in response to?

In order to be reinstated, a sensitivity course has to be taken. What is so earth shattering exactly about what the man decided to put out there?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

What was his 'sin'..he posted on Facebook that people should think before commenting on politics and religion. Bet those goobers thought Wallace was putting down posts by the tin foil hats...Mike Wallace suspended indefinitely by NASCAR for social media post

If he got suspended for that quote in your source...that is weak.
You have created a tiger by the tail and are losing the grip. There are Christians starting to be persecuted the last several years. The agendas are moving forward and to the left even with Trump still in power. That is how much power you have.

If he got suspended for that quote in your source...that is weak.
You have created a tiger by the tail and are losing the grip. There are Christians starting to be persecuted the last several years. The agendas are moving forward and to the left even with Trump still in power. That is how much power you have.

Right wingers are claiming to be persecuted, but I haven't seen much evidence of it. I've heard the claims that Trump will allow you to keep your bible, but nobody was ever going to take them anyway. Quit whining, and making up shit. Nobody is persecuting you.

Forum List

Back