Golfer Justin Thomas being crucified for muttering "f*gg*t to himself on the course.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This is how ridiculous the PC police are getting. The guy misses an important putt and mutters "f*gg*t" and now he's losing sponsors, and having to issue apology after apology. There will probably be LGBT protesters in front of his house. Is this what we are now? You can't play your sport and say stuff to YOURSELF without being excoriated? Are you telling me Lebron James has never muttered words like that to himself or others on a basketball court? Let's mike him up for a few games and see. Give me a break, this nonsense has to stop.

This is how ridiculous the PC police are getting. The guy misses an important putt and mutters "f*gg*t" and now he's losing sponsors, and having to issue apology after apology. There will probably be LGBT protesters in front of his house. Is this what we are now? You can't play your sport and say stuff to YOURSELF without being excoriated? Are you telling me Lebron James has never muttered words like that to himself or others on a basketball court? Let's mike him up for a few games and see. Give me a break, this nonsense has to stop.

The political correctness laws apply to comments you make to yourself. That is the way an authoritative culture works. Any time words leave your mouth you are subject to sanctions by the collective. That is what Amerika has become.

To hell with faggots.

The political correctness laws apply to comments you make to yourself. That is the way an authoritative culture works. Any time words leave your mouth you are subject to sanctions by the collective. That is what Amerika has become.

To hell with faggots.
It's is corporate ran world you had better enjoy it because you supported it all along.

In golf, you are largely your own coach. You sometimes must treat yourself in the same way that a crazy high school basketball coach (in the past) would do.

What would be the reaction had he called himself a c*ck-sucker? Would that be offensive to anyone else? I've heard rumors that this is a part of many heterosexual relationships, believe it or not.

I long for the day when the subject of one of these episodes tells the pearl-clutchers to go fuck themselves, very much. In this case,

"I was talking to myself, ass-hole. What fucking right do you have to listen in?"

In golf, you are largely your own coach. You sometimes must treat yourself in the same way that a crazy high school basketball coach (in the past) would do.

What would be the reaction had he called himself a c*ck-sucker? Would that be offensive to anyone else? I've heard rumors that this is a part of many heterosexual relationships, believe it or not.

I long for the day when the subject of one of these episodes tells the pearl-clutchers to go fuck themselves, very much. In this case,

"I was talking to myself, ass-hole. What fucking right do you have to listen in?"
I was in sports from five years old until my early twenties and no coach ever said anything like what you claim.

To hell with faggots.
It's is corporate ran world you had better enjoy it because you supported it all along.
Those aren't corporations running around listening and judging people by every word they utter. It is the PC Police turning our country into a Big Brother NWO nightmare. This is total horse shit, and has NOTHING to do with what America is about.

I agree that it is just wrong to crucify someone who said that word out of frustration.

He did apologize. There is no need to try to destroy his livelihood.

You mentioned some basketball players. Let's tell it as it is: If they said the word out of frustration on the court, the media would have ignored it. We all know why.

To hell with faggots.
Those aren't corporations running around listening and judging people by every word they utter. It is the PC Police turning our country into a Big Brother NWO nightmare. This is total horse shit, and has NOTHING to do with what America is about.

America has turned from being the land of the free and the home of the brave to being a country run by transsexuals and queers.

To hell with faggots.

America has turned from being the land of the free and the home of the brave to being a country run by transsexuals and queers.
I can tell you see dead people also.

I agree that it is just wrong to crucify someone who said that word out of frustration.

He did apologize. There is no need to try to destroy his livelihood.

You mentioned some basketball players. Let's tell it as it is: If they said the word out of frustration on the court, the media would have ignored it. We all know why.
Yep, if it weren't for double standards, we'd have no standards at all.

Why would he use that pejorative when he is inefficient in his game?
He was addressing himself. Playing shitty golf makes one a faggot.
:auiqs.jpg:

For me, faggots need to just get over it and accept that we will call them faggots and make fun of them. That doesn't mean we don't like them. Quite the opposite. You never roast people you don't like.

It's just that nobody is untouchable.

People should quit crying like little babies when they get 'offended" and get their little feelies hurt. We would all get on much better if they did.

To hell with faggots.
He should have muttered..."breeder"...

This bullshit is so gay.

To hell with faggots.
He should have muttered..."breeder"...
That makes no sense either. He could have said, "oh man I missed the shot, looks like it is extra exercises for me".

Forum List

Back