Golfer Justin Thomas being crucified for muttering "f*gg*t to himself on the course.

This is how ridiculous the PC police are getting. The guy misses an important putt and mutters "f*gg*t" and now he's losing sponsors, and having to issue apology after apology. There will probably be LGBT protesters in front of his house. Is this what we are now? You can't play your sport and say stuff to YOURSELF without being excoriated? Are you telling me Lebron James has never muttered words like that to himself or others on a basketball court? Let's mike him up for a few games and see. Give me a break, this nonsense has to stop.

This isn't rocket science kids.

Don't jump off high places.

Don't lick electrical sockets.

Don't say offensive shit. Especially not on TV.

This is how ridiculous the PC police are getting. The guy misses an important putt and mutters "f*gg*t" and now he's losing sponsors, and having to issue apology after apology. There will probably be LGBT protesters in front of his house. Is this what we are now? You can't play your sport and say stuff to YOURSELF without being excoriated? Are you telling me Lebron James has never muttered words like that to himself or others on a basketball court? Let's mike him up for a few games and see. Give me a break, this nonsense has to stop.

You forgot one......don't tell people what they have to do or how they have to act.

Why would he use that pejorative when he is inefficient in his game?
Because the guy who hissed and made him miss the shot was a f_g___t
That is lame as fuck considering the game is not based on silence.
Sure it is...when they are making a shot they don't want to hear thteam ethcaping from someone in the gallery......
sentry.jpg

Must have been a really loud hiss..

After his round, he was interviewed live on Golf Channel.

“There’s just no excuse. I’m an adult, I’m a grown man. There’s absolutely no reason for me to say anything like that,” Thomas told Todd Lewis. “It’s terrible. I’m extremely embarrassed. It’s not who I am. It’s not the kind of person that I am. But it’s … unfortunately I did it and I have to own up to it and I’m very apologetic.

“Like I said, it’s in excusable. I’m speechless. … it’s bad. There’s no other way to put it. I need to do better. I need to be better. It’s definitely a learning experience. I deeply apologize to anyone and everybody who I offended and I’ll be better because of it.”

Thomas eagled the 5th hole before double bogeying the 6th. Birdies on 8, 9, 12, 14 and 15 led a 68. He will begin his final round on Sunday tied for fifth at 17 under, four shots back of co-leaders Harris English and Ryan Palmer.

Sure it is...when they are making a shot they don't want to hear thteam ethcaping from someone in the gallery......
sentry.jpg

Hiiittthhhhh!

You forgot one......don't tell people what they have to do or how they have to act.
Lol, you try that on your parents?

After his round, he was interviewed live on Golf Channel.

“There’s just no excuse. I’m an adult, I’m a grown man. There’s absolutely no reason for me to say anything like that,” Thomas told Todd Lewis. “It’s terrible. I’m extremely embarrassed. It’s not who I am. It’s not the kind of person that I am. But it’s … unfortunately I did it and I have to own up to it and I’m very apologetic.

“Like I said, it’s in excusable. I’m speechless. … it’s bad. There’s no other way to put it. I need to do better. I need to be better. It’s definitely a learning experience. I deeply apologize to anyone and everybody who I offended and I’ll be better because of it.”

Thomas eagled the 5th hole before double bogeying the 6th. Birdies on 8, 9, 12, 14 and 15 led a 68. He will begin his final round on Sunday tied for fifth at 17 under, four shots back of co-leaders Harris English and Ryan Palmer.
Aww how thweet he apologized.

Lol, you try that on your parents?
I don't try anything on anybody

sentry.jpg

Hiiittthhhhh!
No report on anyone hissing loudly they would have ejected them if they had. The golfer never mentions a heckler, dais creaking, bicycle tire leaking air or flatulence...

sentry.jpg

Hiiittthhhhh!
No report on anyone hissing loudly they would have ejected them if they had. The golfer never mentions a heckler, dais creaking, bicycle tire leaking air or flatulence...
But its all good since he apologized so profusely, right? The Gestapo will let him off with a mere 10 lashes or so no imprisonment??

sentry.jpg

Hiiittthhhhh!
But its all good since he apologized so profusely, right? The Gestapo will let him off with a mere 10 lashes or so no imprisonment??
Frankly I couldn't give a shit if he dropped his pants and fired off a rocket, yet this is a corporate world and if you want the benefits of society flooding your bank account you gotta play their game...

sentry.jpg

Hiiittthhhhh!
Frankly I couldn't give a shit if he dropped his pants and fired off a rocket, yet this is a corporate world and if you want the benefits of society flooding your bank account you gotta play their game...
I suppose so, but am not sure. I never had anyone offer to pay me great amounts of money to be a liberal lemming.

Add, don't get your little feelies hurt when somebody says something you don't like.

Way too many titty babies out there. Humans have lost their tick skin.

That's why, unfortunately, mandatory military service for EVERYONE may be necessary in the future, to rid us of this safe-space culture you commie leftists are facilitating.

We need a bunch of this:

sentry.jpg

Hiiittthhhhh!
And the only reason you have to play their game is because titty-baby pussy-ass feelies-hurt little shits complain about it.

Pussies just need to get over it.

This is all about "gotcha" culture. JT wasn't looking into the crowd calling someone a f*gg*t. He was muttering to HIMSELF in the heat of tournament pressure. But all it took was some LGBT viewers to jump on Twitter claiming victim hood and all of a sudden the Golf channel, Ralph Lauren and the whole sports world is in a tizzy over absolutely N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Add, don't get your little feelies hurt when somebody says something you don't like.

That's why, unfortunately, mandatory military service for EVERYONE may be necessary in the future, to rid us of this safe-space culture you commie leftists are facilitating.

We need a bunch of this:

Why do you always try to make it someone else's fault?

Doesn't that completely undermine that tough guy thing you're fantasizing about?

We need a bunch of this:

Why do you always try to make it someone else's fault?

Doesn't that completely undermine that tough guy thing you're fantasizing about?

Why is there "fault" for something a guy mutters under his breath? Its nobody elses business.

Forum List

Back