Golfer in Chief. Obama hits milestone

Is he any good yet?

Ike, JFK, Nixon, Ford, Dubya would have whupped his azzzzzzzzzz

I've seen films of Ike....he did not look that good
Nixon was a duffer. I think Obama could have beaten both of them

JFK had a bad back. I don't know how good he was

Ford and Dubya were good athletes. I think they would beat Obama on the course

I want 0bama to stop fucking things up... I want him to stop doing power grabs...

If that means he needs to be spending more time on the links, so be it...:thup:

But you had no problem with Bush's "power grabs".

Actually, I did...

Swing and a miss...

Yeah. I've noticed a lot of that. People on your side had "problems" with things Bush did. You just never thought to voice those objections until Obama was in the White House.

Just making a call based on you guys and your constant bitchin & whinin about BOOOOSH playing Golf. 'How dare he play Golf while so many are suffering in such a terrible Economy!' That was your schtick the previous 8yrs. Ike had a fantastic Economy, he deserved to be cut some slack on playing Golf.

Hate to tell ya.....but NOBODY complained about BUSH playing golf

You are welcome to prove me wrong, but we all know you can't

Yeah, sure they didn't. Boy, your selective memory problem has gotten a lot worse. Next you'll be saying they didn't call his daughters 'Whores' either. SHEESH!

The complaints were never about Bush playing golf. It was that he spent half his term on vacation. I think that's a rather useless claim, but it's not what you're making it out to be.

Hate to tell ya.....but NOBODY complained about BUSH playing golf

You are welcome to prove me wrong, but we all know you can't

Yeah, sure they didn't. Boy, your selective memory problem has gotten a lot worse. Next you'll be saying they didn't call his daughters 'Whores' either. SHEESH!

The complaints were never about Bush playing golf. It was that he spent half his term on vacation. I think that's a rather useless claim, but it's not what you're making it out to be.

That just shows how far you have your head up your ass.

I'm sorry that you have no idea what issue people had. No one faulted Bush for taking vacations. It was spending half of his term on vacation. I think it's silly, because the President is never truly on vacation, but that was the substance of the criticism.

Bush didn't spend the peoples money on his vacations he went to his ranch. The scum of the earth are the types that would spend record setting amounts as the economy is sabotaged by his regulators and spending. Get it?

I'm sorry that you have no idea what issue people had. No one faulted Bush for taking vacations. It was spending half of his term on vacation. I think it's silly, because the President is never truly on vacation, but that was the substance of the criticism.

There are always people that complain when the President of the United States steps foot onto a golf course, or takes a vacation. Who does the complaining varies depending on who is in office, but they always complain, and claim that, if he is out of the White House, he cannot respond to an emergency. Remember all those idiots that complained because Bush stayed in the classroom with those kids on 9/11?

What indicates you have your head up your ass is you pretending you don't care while pretending no one ever complained about it at the same time.

I don't care. I didn't care then, I don't care now. If archiving functions were better at certain forums I used to post at, I would show you my posts from the time saying it was a stupid criticism. Also, I never said no one complained at the time. In fact, I said what they were complaining about was being misrepresented by some in this thread, which by implication means they were complaining.

Bush didn't spend the peoples money on his vacations he went to his ranch. The scum of the earth are the types that would spend record setting amounts as the economy is sabotaged by his regulators and spending. Get it?

I assume you have a link showing that Obama is spending record setting amounts. You can start with a link that shows he has spent more than Bush

Forum List

Back