Goldberg Goes Liberal, Attacks GOP White House Staff

How weird.

He's not "going liberal", he is just being honest about what he thinks on a topic.

That really is allowed, outside of nutter world. People really are allowed to think for themselves and express it.

He’s a columnist for the LA Times. Never heard of the dispatch before. Lol

I'll have to read Coulter's next few columns to see if she's gone bat shit crazy too.

---Sessions Continues To Spar With Trump: ‘You And I Fight For The Same Agenda’. Ann Coulter Backs Sessions.---

I'm thinking Kayleigh is doing a great job and if whiny Wallace and Goldberg are offended she's doing an even better job..

They both repeatedly ask stupid questions suck-holing on the left wings talking points and I absolutely have zero respect for either of them., they're both phony gutless left wing bastards in need of diaper changes my opinion...

Last edited:
i. sowwy.jpeg

teeh3es.jpeg

It's seems that Wallace and Goldberg are afraid of strong independent women that are taller and far smarter than them..

He is entitled to his opinion.

I disagree with it.

Saul Alinsky Rule #5 works both ways, and making utter fools of self serving, pompous, pseudo intellectual, bed wetting liberal "journalists" is a tactic that I think worked great for Rumsfeld, and it works great for Trump. I have longed to see a President or any real leader come in and deal with those swine at their level. They're getting their faces shoved down in their own shit for the first time and they're apoplectic about it. Let everyone else in the GOP continue to be insulted and ridiculed by the media.

Jonah Goldberg has been a "Never Trump Republican" since long before The Donald ever won the nomination. Indeed, most of the editorial staff at National Review is also Never Trump.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Nothing new here.

Forum List

Back